Just curious... Have you fucked someone famous, Sup Forums?

Just curious... Have you fucked someone famous, Sup Forums?

no, but who is that they look familiar

never mind i found them

You should probably schedule an appointment with an optometrist

>optometrist
the resemblance is uncanny tho

First day here, tumblr? Grow up, little girl lol

did i hit a nerve?

nah... comparing a girl with a man... probably user is gay

I cucked Kari Byron's husband. He was into it. I would walk my dog every day on Judah St and started joining her walking her kid in a stroller. We talked a lot and got coffee and stuff a few times a week. We'd always talk about sex clubs and raunchy shit. Went to dinner with her at B Star and she told me her husband was an artist cuck. Decided to go for it. Her tits were great and she made me cum like three times. Husband came in halfway through and we spitroasted her.

Lexi Belle
Ariana Marie (she was robotic and had no emotion)

this is now an mj thread, dumping

Maybe. Looks like user has too much pics of Michael Jackson lol.

>Lexi Belle
story of it?

don't be so mean with the poor troll

he was very popular among the asians

leave the troll alone kek

I once jerked off my dick, it was magical

and the mexicans

>ITT
>troll being savagely trolled
only on Sup Forums

Not exactly famous but quite well known in the UK many years ago.

That is one ugly troll face 'girl'

12 years old tumblr girl for the win. I doubt any gay will have such a bad taste.

Who is that semen demon?

>savagely
I take it you've never acquired million dollar rights to a beloved pop group's record catalog.

very funny thread indeed

Who's that black guy?

Leah Harper. She was a glamour model in the UK about 20 years ago.

rick james

>He pay the prostitute
>He fuck the prostitute

Coolest story ever

>Leah Harper
nice boobs !

I jackhammered mama from Good Times in the ass

Was she a good fuck?

That's Eddie Murphy impersonating Rick James.

not really

Always wonder was the point of trolling at Sup Forums... like, anybody cares.

How so? What happened?

The real Rick James.

well basically what happened was she came over to my place and then
MICHAEL J. JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was only 16 at the time so a bit inexperienced. I was young then too so I was too. But she wanted it all the time.

well deserved demonic trips

Usually, it's a way of keeping thread bumped. You know, Sup Forums is really fast and threads got 404'd in no time. Probably troll it's OP himself.

probably

>But she wanted it all the time.
That's hot. You need to elaborate this... Was she into anal, rough sex too?

So, are you OP? God, that's not autistic at all. Never change, Sup Forums hahaha

had thriller just come out on the vinylz

Yes.

Andrea Corr.

after a gig in Dublin, I got invited backstage because my friend was a keyboards player with a band who had been their support artists the last tour.

We got talking (I also knew the next door neighbour of her sister, Sharon, who lives in Belfast and is married to a barrister, who strangely once represented me in a traffic accident case - Ireland is a really small place - so I had met Sharon before and her kids played with my nephews in the park)

so about half one, I offer to get her another drink, and she says ok, but bring it to me over by the lifts, I have to go to the bathroom forst....

meet her there, she has pressed the button for the lift, we go up two floors, her suite - great night.

weird though, she had botoxed her face so much that it hardly moved.

but she was lovely.

you will find that people change over the years

My memory's a little hazy as it was so long ago but there was no anal, and I'm not into being rough. She just wanted to get down to it within minutes of arriving at my flat. She always dressed super sexy.

famous, not random singer

Dave Chapelle

cool story. lol'd with the botoxed face

>famous singer
you guys are be begging for it and im gonna give it to you

What's up with the Michael Jackson's faggot?

40 million albums sold world wide - I think that counts as famous.

idk he's out of control, right?

40 million huh, that's cute

it was sort of freaky.

I mean, I know she was enjoying it - noisy enough and not faking it, but if it wasn't for the facial flushing and the hard nips, it would be hard to tell...

OP is bumping his own thread. Yeah, Sup Forumstards are so weird sometimes.

I don't know what's so weird about a distinguished successful, extravagant, pop sensation, other than a little touchy touchy under the covers.

more than you ever sold.

(also, Andrea Corr is better looking than any woman you ever fucked)

but console yourself with pictures of a half nigger who stole all his moves from Bob Fosse int eh little prince, and who you never met.

you are insane OP
what a funny thread lol

oh i shall

yeah

Yup. At first I thought the Michael Jackson dude was trolling, but its OP actually. And thread is very funny. Nice work, OP. Keep posting more crazy stuff.

Brutal... Did you came inside her?

Are you >pic related?

it's time to come home Macaulay

Yes

Samefag>17 posters
>34 replies

Stop replying to your own thread OP "OH JEEZ OP IS FUNNY XD XD"

Your thread sucks ass, you schizo cunt

I find it disturbing how his face is a much different complexion than his hands.
Is this why michael jackson wore white gloves? Because he couldn't bleah his hands?

I refuse this nigga had a disease that turned him white

go on

34 replied? It's 76

you're dumb

I mean't OP has at least replied to half of these posts answerig his own quwstions to bump this thread

Samefag

What's your problem? It you don't like the thread just don't post here. Can't understand why people posts or lurks threads that they don't like at all.

serious brain damage perhaps

yeah!, Your mom, everyone know her on the fatty fuckers association (FFA).
now get back to tumblr.

OP posted all the Michael Jackson pics at least.

wrong again

Samefag, stfu you bumped your own thread shamelessly to almost 100 posts acting like other people. If you're going to do that to get to the front page, at least don't act like OP is not a faggot, and that he's "amazingly funny XD XD"

friendly reminder, manlets

Please direct your eyes to the post above yours

Are you high, bro?

Wait a fuck someone famous thread and no one has claimed to have fucked Olivia Wilde yet?

Looks like it is up to me!

I grabbed my EDC and my best fedora before heading out to the hottest bar in town where I met her.
When she saw me she came right up to me put her hand on my belt and walked around me while touching it.
It took around 5 minutes for her to make it all the way around because I'm super muscular but all my muscle is in my stomach.
When she was in front she said "I heard you know kung fu and have mastered the 7 penis strike."
I said "Yes, m'lady" and she took me to her room.

I should have green texted. This totally happened!

>dat manjaw
disgusting

Lies, but I want so badly to believe.

1 shekel has deposited into your bank account, but only 1.

living the dream

Jacko's hand is creepy as fuck.

More details user. What did you do, what was she into? How she look nude?

That's a glamour model in the UK? lmao

whats the difference between glamour model and standard shipped in 7 business days model?