How do I prove my psychiatrical nurse wrong...

How do I prove my psychiatrical nurse wrong? She claims cannabis causes depression and anxiety and worsens my "paranoia". I tried telling her that weed is good for me and it's only illegal because jewish drug companies can't patent it. She doesn't listen. I feel like beating up that stupid cow.

*psychiatric

Well thank god you know better than a licensed psych. If you don't want to take her advice stop being a faggot and don't take her advice, she doesn't give a shit about your opinion

She's not a psychatrist, she's just a nurse.

That doesn't change the fact that she's both more qualified than you and not your fucking mother

If you really feel better with the help of cannabis just fuck that bitch

Agreed, fuck the nurse OP. Post pics.

the actual problem is cannibis does make you feel better so you never deal with your problem, you never learn to cope with being depressed and it feels worse compared to how good cannibis makes you feel. basically you're freezing yourself in depression, temporarily getting out of it via weed then you're still depressed until you do more weed. even if nothing in your life gets worse in the mean time your depression seems worse and instead of working through it you just temporarily push it away so it just comes back whenever you're not high. varies greatly with the strain you're injecting.

nah, that generalized fallacy is a crock, plenty of nurses and doctors alike believe in homeopathy and faith based bullshit

anyone that tells you, you are powerless unless you go it alone is full of shit

Okay, but don't tell me for everyone-
I've been diagnosed with something that causes me to feel only extreme feelings- the name was in my language, don't know English one.
I smoked before diagnosis, but then I started smoking everyday and after 6 months I dropped to 2 joints a week and I feel better, can almost live normally, like before I got "depressed"

totally agree. watched the scenario u mentioned on a friend of mine, smoked pot like hell but was actually quite bipolar. the weed just dampened the peaks, in both directions.

I think the weed doesn´t solve ur problems nor does it create them.
Maybe u can dampen them with weed but ur just curing symptoms and not the source i guess

That doesn't magically change her fucking diploma you retard. What do you think "more qualified" means. Anyone that wants to "prove" something to a person just paid to help you out is a dipshit

what was the trigger?

She's right. You should listen to her and stop being a whiny know-it-all pothead bitch.

problem is it actually does negatively affect people with depression. makes them less likely to kill themselves (which is a good thing) but it makes them less likely to do something else to help with their depression.

source?

What do you mean?

pot gave me schizophrenia about 10 years ago. im medicated and basically back to normal. with pot not legal for recreational use in my state im back smoking every night. 3 months smoking no problems

that's pretty much the definition of bipolar disorder; extreme swings in emotion. oscillating from extreme manic moments (high energy, high happiness, recklessness) to extreme depression.

better minds talk about these questions through studies and published discussion, a nurse is not very qualified m8

better minds know a nurse's only job is to give you advice and not orders

at first all i read was "actually does negatively affect people with depression. makes them less likely to kill themselves" and I LOL'd. then I read the rest of your post and was just disappointed

>like before I got "depressed"
that point of time

>)
Just try her advice. If it doesnt work, go back to weed.
And weed doesnt help with depression and anxiety in the long run. It just numbs it down until it breaks out even worse.

t. depressed and suicidal stonre for 8 years. But i was depressed and suicidal before anyways.

you grossly overstemate the knowledge you think you own, op needs this discussion not you. nurses used to promote cigarettes when you had one or more of several sicknesses, unless they are reading from a medical journal it's still just hearsay

>How do I prove my psychiatrical nurse wrong?

Why don't you throw an irrational temper tantrum at her like you are doing now and see where it goes?

Why do you get so defensive when someone says taking a particular drug every day is not nessecarily good for you?

Ahh okay
So it was moving to another country and started feeling lonely, because I left almost everything
I had GF, but you know- family, friends and all the culture
Now I'm fine, I don't even like smoking during the week days, doesn't do anything for me
Could be this, yeah- it wasn't deep, deep depression (or happiness), but I didn't feel comfortable with the feeling

This is shit tier strawman. Just because you've gone to college in the medical field doesn't mean you automatically know more about EVERY medical topic than someone who didn't, that's retarded. Personally I'm just interested in pharmacology of drugs and I know way more about the specifics than my good friend halfway through medical school and he knows that I do. Of course he knows more in general but I know more about that specific topic

>varies greatly with the strain you're injecting
lel

ok understand.
hmmm so your saying u just need the weed in situations where u have time to think(like on weekends) and get sentimental, thinking back of family culture e.g?!

Uhh...studies have repeatedly show that cannabis use *can* (as in may sometimes) worsen depression and other mental issues. So from her perspective it's a matter of reducing risks, eliminating possible causal agents. Also, grow up - even a cursory search would tell you this..

sources?

do you understand whether or not someone believes something they cannot just come at you with their personal opinion right?

She could get fired and lose her pension if she was to agree with you on this.

They have to tell you what the suggested idea is for this. Thats it.

If you are on marijuana, for any reason, they will tell you the same thing, and if you are in this for psychiatric care you will be denied because you are putting a chemical into your body outside of the control

You have to decide whether or not you want their service. If yes, then you have to quit for however long you'll be in their service.

>has to see a psychiatrist
>believe he's in the right when he says weed is nothing and perfectly normal and all good and everything
Kek

Yeah, that
>and
sometimes just stupidly watch Family Guy or some history movies
I'm really feeling the story when I'm high
My work system is different, because I work at restaurant so every week I get some 2 random day offs (I can ask for specific days if I need), so sometimes I smoke 3 days straight or 10 days without it

Me again, so basically whenever I know I have plenty of time for myself
I try to.plan my day, so I won't get high before meeting with someone (I hate being the only stoned person in a group)

How did what I say disagree with any of that? Of course she's entitled to give her professional opinion, I'm just saying that the argument "hurr durrr a nurse is a medical professional so therefore her opinion automatically trumps yours" is retarded. I'm not saying she was wrong to give that opinion, and since marijuana has an established medical practice it's definitely a topic up for debate, it's not like he's trying to argue that he should be able to snort coke

From an outsiders perspective you seem to use this drug as a crutch that you currently have control over. However it seems anytime you can use it you do.

I am not saying its a problem, but I am saying you're not going to convince anyone else that it isnt.

Well, I'm not trying to convince anybody
It was my PoV, I know it's dangerous, I've seen people in my country that turned to zombies that feed on the weed :/
Anyway thanks for replying

What country?

Now or the motherland?

God damn commies

Okay, now if you think all countries that refer to native country as a motherland are fucking commies, then you're western scum
Anyway, it's Czech, and yeah we were under communist occupation

>the actual problem is cannibis does make you feel better so you never deal with your problem
this
>injecting
lmao
I'm gonna go melt up some MJ to inject, rn.

>if you think we're all commies, then you're western scum
>but yeah we're commies

okay

You say "more qualified", but to do what?
Having a degree in something doesn't necessarily make you more useful than someone without one. It's something that we humans relate to probability of success in related fields. People can cheat and earn a degree. Apparent qualification is not an assurance of skill by any stretch of the imagination.
e.g.
>that fat nurse that can't draw blood without 8 a attempts

My problem is that i hate himan beings and want them all to die. I dont think solving that problem would.....not be a problem itself.

So if i cheat my way into a diploma and mighty joe blow job doesnt jave shit for college but studied from his doctor dad for years im still automatically more qualified than him?

Even a dope head can find a vein in less than 5 tries

Wrong, but please, try again.

>anxiety and worsens my "paranoia"
high thc strains do this. Truth.

Dude let me just say this. I love weed, and I'll never stop smoking and ingesting it. That being said, I have schizophrenia and this shit makes my hallucinations a lot worse, and it makes me a lot more depressed when I'm not high, and I only smoke a few times a month!, it's not like a daily or even weekly thing for me most of the time.