What exactly am I watching here?

What exactly am I watching here?

Other urls found in this thread:

homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~ece533/project/f06/aguilera_rpt.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The reason Trump is against vaccines

this shit gets me everytime.

are you suggesting there's a link between autism and vaccinations?

So this is autism? Is he not registering the high-five? I couldn't tell if it was that or if he was like refusing to high five and then being an asshole about it or something.

editing

awkward moment between mother and son.

Checked. But no, this is definitely real and unedited

Where's the original?
>or is quads=fag

Family dog playing with the autistic kid.

Awkward kid being awkward. Its almost as if he belongs on Sup Forums

Pls save that file under a different format.

He's just fucking with his mom. Did you guys never do that or something?

This is clearly an inside joke between a mother and her son. Autism is the lack of social awareness needed to recognize that, you fucking autists.

you prefer png?

u must be new here. anything quads say is truth.
dealwithit

>autism is an inside joke

I'm sorry but I find that incredibly disrespectful.

The first human brain developed by Ubisoft.

spoken like a true samefag

More appropriate for still images, yes. cthx

Samefag

The one on the left or the right?

No wonder Donny thinks vaccines cause autism, he wants to teach this kid about the shekels and all he wants to do is play minecraft.

Funny how llibtards are all against bullying unless its a Republican or his family.

>double the filesize
>more appropriate

Neck yourself friend

According to White House's Statement of January, 24 2017 this young man should not have appeared nor appear in the political Spotlight.

Peng

Stfu noob, wtf do i care about his harddrive free space also read and weep you stupid idiot homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~ece533/project/f06/aguilera_rpt.pdf

>What exactly am I watching here?
Autism, just like you see on Sup Forums every day.
Maybe Trump's kid is a regular poster here? Nah, he probably posts in /MLP/.

Not an argument.

Looks like Mel's telling him to talk to back off. He's like, ok, ok, then she turns and he play attacks.

Used to do that shit with my mom all the time.

Of course, I didn't want to fuck my mom while my dad was fucking my half-sister, but we can't all be Trumps.

it is when gif is not as good despite being bigger.
Being stupid is forgivable, being a moron not looking at the information provided that shows that you are a stupid cunt so you repeat your dumb cuntiness again is not.

*being smaller

Irrelevant, you specifically told him to resave the image in another format
All this does ispreserve the gif artifacts at increased filesize, literally no benefit to your autism

An awkward but adorable interaction between a step mum trying to get on the kids side, but the kid isn't sure.

Again dont care about his free space, and its 300 kb how poor are you that you dont have the money to afford that. then there is the whole thing of gif`s usually being reserved for non still images.

You dont even use a proper arguments reformatting a file is not part of the argument on why gif would be better.

She isn't the step mom though. That is his actual mother.

Needlessly doubling the filesize is retarded and throwing an autistic shitfit over a gif not being animated even moreso.

Png also supports animation, so why don't still pngs upset you?
It's because you are ignorant and stupid.

Samefag

because no one uses png for animation but webms. if ppl had standards and dint saved still images under gif in the first place you wouldnt point your stupid cuntiness at me.

you are wrong gif is worse then png.

Don't talk too me about standards when you can't even spell out a whole word, retard.

There is literallynothing wrong with still gifs and using png for complex images like a photograph is incorrect and needlessly bloats filesize.

>Needlessly bloats filesize
>referring to fucking reaction images
>Which won't even hit 1mb as a .png normally.

Nigga do you have a 2gb harddrive somehow? How the fuck can you even CARE about filesize under a fucking mb? Please stop jewing on fucking photo size saving.

You can't go around saying one format is better over another when the only difference is filesize and it's demonstrably bloated
That's objectively incorrect, please die

I dont like to needlessly bloat words.

Scientific evidence of the link between Donald Trump and autism.

I can't handle it!!!!!1

poor little baby needs a safe space from meanies on the interwebz

Did you just assume my political orientation?