BLM

>BLM
Probably just set blacks back several years. Embarrassing good black people. Probably created more actual racists.

>Anti Trump protests (the violent baby tears riot kind)

Probably made most of the world cringe. Normal Americans probably glad they voted Trump or just feel disgusted about these riots

>Women's March

Embarrassing to women in America. And an outright insult to actually oppressed women in the world. Also noted one of its organizers has ties to pro ISIS people. And says Sharia law is fun....
I'd like to thank the left. Liberals. SJWs. Feminists and beta cucks for doing our work for us. I thought normal/less liberal people would need to debate you. But you already shit yourself

BLM. Riots. Safe spaces. College play dough and puppy petting for muh feels and women wearing Hijabs welcoming Sharia law has done more to damage your looks than anyone else could

Conservatives or just NORMAL people are not watching you block road, Attack people. And dress like pussys and thinking "I support social justice"

Thanks libtards. You are legit drinking your own bleach.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/01/25/donald-trump-russia-approval-ratings/
youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty accurate. I was actually a volunteer for Sanders' campaign and considered myself to lean towards the left. When he lost the primary, I decided to just sit out the election.

But after everything I've seen since then, it's all 1488 from here on out. I may not agree with everything Trump does, but there's no way in hell I'm trusting someone elected by leftist manchildren.

>Probably made most of the world cringe
Actually, no. The world is freaking out how their rich but dumb cousin, Murrica, just installed a fucking reality tv star real estate tycoon billionaire as their populist leader. Only retards in fly over states think what you think

I always find funny labels such as "normal", as a way of saying, "us" and "them". It all sounds so "they are normal but I'm so different, I'm so edgy, I'm so out-there, I'm so unique, I'm so not-bound-by-social-conventions", it is no wonder The Joker from Suicide Squad came out as it is. That characater was literally pandering to these people.

The blue parts of your pic related is where everyone lives tho. And yes, I undertand Trump won. Congrats on electing a madman to lead the US and the world. Nothing possibly could go wrong, amirite?

>not knowing anything, the post

>>Anti Trump protests (the violent baby tears riot kind)
>Probably made most of the world cringe.

No...we did that on your election day. Then on the inaugural.

I felt pity about the demonstrations.

The pic is kind of irrelevant. If you poll some of the most liberal countries, you're going to get liberal answers. Unfortunately though, 'some of the most liberal countries' summarizes most of Europe, for better or worst, so I can't really offer a counter poll without going to Russia.

Thats some troof righ thur

POst anything that shows international support for Donald Trump. I'll wait.

I live in Denmark and alot of people here a completely blinded by the Trumpbashing media, not many people know whats acctualy going on in the world.

Probably polled severely liberal faggot's too.

Keep whining faggot's. Trump is going to do a lot of good. Though some bad too. He's not perfect

But btw you idiots saying "lollll realittty tvvvv star" let me educate you britbongs

1:. Trump has more power than a TV show. If you think he's just some guy on a meme reality show you are probably beyond ignorant

2:. The only qualifications of being President is
A: being a citizen
B: Being of a certain age. 35...

This is so anyone could run from president. Because imagine if they just said "only whites. OR only Jews. OR so on". Yes money is huge. Sadly. But anyone can run. And win given those two qualifications

Trump's over 35 and a citizen

So.....Top kek faggot

>Denmark
>not many people know whats acctualy going on in the world
I can say unequivically that the Dutch in general know more about the world than Murricans tho. Specially Trump supporting murricans. Most burgers couldnt point Denmark out on a map of Europe. Real talk

Well, I'm going to have to go to Russia for that then. Europe leans heavily to the left of the spectrum, and it's not like I'm going to pull polls from Somalia. But if you want a single poll:

"More than 70 % of Russians expect good things from Donald Trump's presidency, according to a new poll."

fortune.com/2017/01/25/donald-trump-russia-approval-ratings/

well user. In my country, most of the whole "president trump" thing is seem as a sort of joke. no one believed, I mean ERALLY BELIEVED from the start that you guys would go on and elect him. most people think you went just full retarded on this one. I do know people that support him, but it´s a minority, and mostly very poor educated... in most circles, a lot of people would be made fun of for supporting him, unless it started with something like "i know he is a clown and the shit he says is somewhat retarded, buthis economic politics could probably be good in a few aspects right now..." or somehing like that. apologetic-like, get it?

This is true.

There should be more qualifications to lead a country. It's not the 1700's.

Ehh i also head that BLM is supported by white supremacist groups because they want nigs to chimp out and start a race riot.
Not 100% sure if true but sounds like it could be.

How the fuck did the world become so delusional. It makes me rage when i see theese "woman march" cunts yell "allahu akbar" and glorify islam. Fuck yes lets glorify the most woman oppressing religion in the world and blame white males. Sometimes i think we need a fucking purge

Nice work. You actually found the one country that supports Trump. I wonder why that is?

I thought denmark was always considered a specially well educated country. Including regarding global events

Danish people are not stupid, just very insecure in sharing their opinions and think for themself, its mainly because of the political correctnes

Shit's getting awful. It's almost like we should concentrate these people into some sort of camp-like enclosure.

Our politicans are very PC, which affects the people

>blinded by the Trumpbashing media
Looking at Trump from outside the US, I would imagine it's hard to portray him as anything other than McPresident Ameriburger

We need to go back...... 1938

We're already pushing science and education back past the 1930s. I'm sure we'll see more attempts at sending the US back to its retarded past.

It probaly is, and the media certainly isnt helping.

>We need to go back...... 1938
So fascists like you can be btfo again?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

That image represents one of the problems. Stop making yourself into the victim. If you are strong in your convictions, criticism shouldn't bother you. Otherwise you are behaving like a whiny libtard (not meaning you specifically).

mmmm preach that good truth user. delicious.

>Goodbye Cruel World

We need to oppress males
We need to oppress the white race
We need to have sharia law
We need to let mentally ill people set our standards
We need love, tolerance and acceptance..

Hi dad

>waaah, I'm a white guy. I have been so oppressed
Doi you even hear yourself. Thats what you sound like.

Lets be calm, surely such retards will never prevail

OMG I'm so glad Trump gave us back our guns Obama stole, let us out of FEMA camps, and let our wives take off their burqas.

Oh wait, NONE of that shit ever happened in the first place, chicken little.

Dont worry, the world will never be like that

Poor white ppl ;_;

that's how he got in. BLM were keynote speakers at the convention.
way to blow an election Hillary.

its the truth, but the truth will always trigger the libtards and their fake news

She's the first candidate in history to decide she didn't need to get the white middle class vote.

Fake news is being spewed by both sides user. People are choosing """news""" outlets based upon their feelings rather than a desire for facts.

The real test of a news outlet is whether they tell you what they know, or if they tell you what you should think. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any of the former in existence, because it would be "too boring".

The literal violence (not word "violence") and hypocrisy of the Regressive Left is the reason Trump was elected.

Where the fuck are all these pussy-ass regressives coming from?

>George Orwell
Wrote a book about Trump

When did Sup Forums become Facebook?

Finally, somebody who sees it like it is.

Same here in the UK, mate. All opinion regardless of facts.

So what to do when you've got both sides claiming they are the victim? The first option is to communicate and find the middle ground, and the second option is to try to steamroll over the opposition, thus engendering more resentment from the other side.

American politicians haven't been willing to work together for decades now, and the common folk on both sides end up the ultimate losers in it all (there's some common ground right there). If you're cause isn't inclusive, and based upon a tribe/clan mentality, it will fail.

>you're

Fuck

way too early to say if he's going to do any good, give him 5 months

Tell me why the fuck the average American would ever need to know where that little non-country piece of shit Denmark is?

Now try and list the reasons they should know where America is.

protip: nobody gives a shit about Denmark because it's so meaningless and far off the radar. People care about the US because we are the strongest, wealthiest, and one of the geographically largest on the planet. If you can't understand that then you're probably a retard.

> this pointless thread

I will laugh heartily when Trump landslides into his second term.

Be as butthurt as you want.. People respond best to decisive action and following through with promises.

Even if all his policies aren't "fair" they are at least being aggressively persued in the first week.

People will keep an asshole they trust over a kissass that lies ant day of the week.

Why are Russian citizens opinions more or less valid than any other citizen of any other country?

The opinion of someone from a country other than your own is always less valid.

yeah blm is trash. I'm half black but these retards still make me feel like i'm part of the retarded flock running around like fools.

Tell me, user. Did you crop the 9gag watermark off that image macro yourself?