Sup Sup Forums. This bitch stole from my girlfriend's mentally challenged brother. I happen to have this nude photo...

Sup Sup Forums. This bitch stole from my girlfriend's mentally challenged brother. I happen to have this nude photo, anybody want to post it on her facebook? facebook com/jade.everhart

Proof nigger

One sec lemme find the screenshots

Op why not do it yourself

Because everyone around him will know he did it you stupid dumbfuck.

Something tells me my girlfriend wouldn't be super cool with me having nudes of her ex-friend that just took advantage of her retarded brother lol

OP you think we're stupid ? This is b8 and shitty one.
Sage this thread.

Lol I applaud her.

I do think you're stupid, which part do you not believe and I'll post some more proof?

so maybe we fuck over you with the nudes instead of nude girl with the retards

I like you, user. But we don't know who op's lady is

Now there's where the lulz is

>HE WILL CUM INSIDE US

such a bully over the internet.
so random.

These are the comments on the tardfuckers cover photo which is all I can get to. She really rustled some jimmies

that would be the spot to post it but im not about to make a new facebook just for this shit

>be op
>Write her some random bullshit like
>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
>Screenshot it
>post to Sup Forums
>proof

Another user posted a pic from her profile.
If you think I made all those fake profiles and comments over the course of a few days, you are straight up retarded lol. What would my goal even be?

>this

Then barron james will drop the nudez on her cover photo comments

>balls on your side of the court faggot

HE WILL CUM INSIDE US

OP'S GIRL'S NAME IS ASHLEY BAKER
at least that's the facebook account that posted the screenshots that he downloaded and reposted here. faggot should have changed the file name.

Messaged her a screenshot of the top of the thread but I don't know if it's going in the Other inbox

>paying for french
>no intercourse
>I love you

Did you miss the part about him being literally autistic?

Looks like op abandoned thread