Can we have a Louis Theroux thread where we talk about some of his less popular films...

Can we have a Louis Theroux thread where we talk about some of his less popular films? As funny as "HI WOWEE" and "OH MAH GAWD" can be, they tend to derail discussions of his other specials.

I liked the Prepper/militia one. I forget what it is called but was really fair without going into his backhanded mocking that sometimes happens.

I think he was more polite because (most) of those people he met were actually very nice and welcoming, they just went a little crazy from some bad shit happening in their life and decided to blame it all on the government

"Did you support Arsenal before the brain injury?"

Where the fuck is that Scientology documentary he made? Did they take him to court or something?

>tfw he almost gets the qt from the Westboro Baptist Church to tell her darkest secret

I was so hard in anticipation of her saying that she was raped or something; she was leading up to something big when she was talking about how cruel the other children were to her, and how something really bad happened.

SCIENTOLOGY EPISODE

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

HOLY FUCK WHERE

Who was in the wrong here?

He might have mocked them but in editing decided it actually made him look bad rather than them. The South Africa doc was pretty satisfying because there was no possible way for him to tell the story he originally planned on. Same with Vice, both went to SA trying to tell some story about racism being alive and well and whites responsible for everything, but even hardcore social justice people get disenfranchised when they tour around SA hoods.

It's 95% reenactments based on stories from the same crew of butthurt ex members who make a living from selling their stories to journalists, 5% Louis filming Scientologists filming Louis.

They stonewalled him and prevented him from making a proper documentary. What he did produce? It's embarrassing.

Do they at least give you shills good meth to stay up all night defending your "religion" on the internet?

>that plastic surgery ep where you see the doc cut into the boob through the nipple

I nearly fucking puked.

>The michael jackson doc

Was lame as fuck. He came off as an amateur.

I think the "church" might be doing something to halt its release

>tfw no Louis hangs out with beastiality freaks episode

I'm pretty sure this is a copypasta around these threads. From what I've heard there aren't many re-enactments.

Also my favorite Louis is Weird Weekends. The infomercials one is comfy.

join scientology dude

>tfw seeing him speak in september

:^) i want to ask him a question but idk what

"Do you mind if I call my husband?"

"Are you Jewish? I just need to know if you're a Jew"

might just refer to him as mr thorax

The rapping one
Demolition Derby one was hilarious
Crime in Johannesburg

"What are your crimes?"