Alright

Alright....

Can someone explain to me how this happened?

Just plain English.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fk7lX6TqV7s
youtube.com/watch?v=qYl7-RnhfTE
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=xCHfH0WABTY
youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
gallup.com/poll/202742/obama-averages-job-approval-president.aspx
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go
physicsclassroom.com/class/newtlaws/Lesson-4/Newton-s-Third-Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people tired of being oppressed

Hillary didn't care to address the jobs issue.

Since Obama was already getting the country back on course with jobs, Hillary assumed she would just continue that trend and didn't bother campaigning for it.

Trump just pandered to every group he could that would be easiest, namely whites.

What they said, also people are (moderately) tired of the status quo in Washington

You mean how did Trump happen?

We were pissed off with "progressives" telling white folk that we're all devils who don't deserve to live. Like this guy said: For some reason progressives think that transgender bathrooms are more important than jobs and prosperity for working class America.

That's why they lost.

Post 80s capitalism happened. Trump is an enfant terrible of globalized plutocracy.

Sure Pleb. A very smart and important man with lots of talent ran for President. President Trump overwhelmingly won. Now they want to make masks to honor him. These gooks in the back are making them. Not sure how you can't figure that out fuckface.

>Since Obama was already getting the country back on course with jobs, Hillary assumed she would just continue that trend and didn't bother campaigning for it.
That is true, their strategy was "attack the opposition" rather than "create an attractive proposition for America", which was fucking stupid

>Trump just pandered to every group he could that would be easiest, namely whites.
No I don't think so at all. Trump said what Trump has ALWAYS said. For the last 30 / 40 years, Trump has been calling for the US to be tougher, on foreign policy (pic related from 1987; Trump took out this advert saying American foreign policy should be tougher), and crime (he's often called for re-instating the death penalty), etc.

He didn't "pander". I think he just spoke from the heart. He is not a very complicated man.

Normally someone this divisive wouldn't reach the White House, but liberals seemed to totally forget about white working class concerns, because they got lost in their own idiocy of thinking that all whites are privileged and are living in mansions. That's why they lost.

2 words:

>Hillary Clinton

They knew the country had a long way to go but saying they'd bring jobs and help the middle class would be admitting that Obama failed so they didn't want to do that.

Another 4 important things I forgot to add:

Very important:
1. The news stating that Hillary had a 98% chance of winning on the day of the election. This caused people to not go out and vote for her, because they assumed she was going to win anyway.

2. Michael Moore's STUPID ASS SPEECH, WHERE HE PRAISES TRUMP FOR THE FIRST 20 MINUTES, AND ONLY TRIES TO NEGATE THE STATEMENT WITH A PUNCHLINE. He should have known the Republicans would steal his speech and cut off the last line. Trump actually fucking THANKED Michael Moore for making that speech in a tweet and Michael Moore could not figure out wtf is going on. Seriously, we now have Trump as president partly because of Michael Moore's stupid unintentional propaganda. I used to respect Michael Moore. Now I hate that guy. Fuck Michael Moore.

3. Hillary's constant scandals. From everything back to Bill Clinton, until now.

4. The FBI just CASUALLY STATING THEY'RE REOPENING THE INVESTIGATION WITH NO BASIS. I honestly think the FBI and defense departments felt that they wouldn't get as much money under a Clinton presidency, so they tried to undermine the election to get Trump in there. Just look what Trump did the first 2 days in office. He cut funding for all Federal departments except the military.

5. Clinton had no slogan. "I'm with her." is not a slogan. It's one step away from "I'm with stupid." She could have campaigned on one thing. Like "United we stand." or "Together we stand." Or "Liberty and Prosperity." just like Obama's "Hope and change."

6. Clinton seeming sickly. Trump being aggressive. The American people want someone strong and inspiring to represent them. That's why they voted for Obama.

7. All the Democrats that I know didn't even vote for Hillary. They basically either didn't vote or threw their vote on some 3rd party. Simply because they did not like Hillary.

This thread is incredible, the quality of answers here would not be found outside of Sup Forums and i mean that. Discuss this, literally, anywhere else, and it would be flooded with women and homosexuals calling you a Nazi.

The comments here could, and are being saved, for further research even after this thread is over.

Nah. I think he did pander. Because he went back on almost all his promises before he even entered.

>No jailing Hillary
>No Muslim ban
>No draining the swamp
>The wall is now possibly a fence

I'm sure there will be more.

What really went wrong was when bernie got fucked over by Hellary

It was funny

This isn't funny anymore.

Seriously...

Actually... to be honest. It was funny maybe for 1 month during the campaign.

Now that our department of education and basically every department is run by the exact opposite people it should be run by, this is by no means "funny"
We're about to lose net neutrality.... and it's all because some may have done it for the lulz?

Not funny at all.

In fact, I think someone would do the country a favor if they just assassinated him.

It's all Sup Forums's fault.

he was the better choice between hillary and himself

also everyone is sick of political correctness

I'm not.

Obama was possibly the best president of our modern time.

Use s'n'a'p,ch'at,y'com before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

Why do you say that? I would say he's restoring national pride, optimism, and strength of defence to America. And he wants the working class to flourish. He wants to see America strong and proud, not small and weak.

Yes this is a big part of it. Nobody likes her.

That's a really stupid reason not to mention it; who cares if she offends Obama? She needed to offer to solve the problems that still exist in America - otherwise you don't win an election. And because she didn't mention those problems, she didn't win. You CAN'T win an election without addressing the most important issues on people's minds.

>Because he went back on almost all his promises before he even entered.

Sorry, how do you figure that one out?

1) He's building the wall, as he announced today
2) He's already announced a moratorium on immigration from Muslim countries
3) He has got rid of established Washington bureaucrats and brought in businessmen

You're a lefty aren't you? What you need to realise is that Trump is still going much further than anybody else has in doing the things he was talking about.

If the wall just turns out to be a very well protected fence, WE WILL LOVE IT. We will love the fact that finally somebody has done something to ensure the border is protected. Even if he just added some more border guards that would be good, because it would be far more than Hillary would have done! That's all we want!

Hillary should have thought about why Bernie was so popular, and if she was clever she would have rolled those issues into her own campaign. But she wasn't clever. She thought that if she kept throwing money at her campaign, and slagging of Donald, that would be enough. Hahaha. What an idiot.

>department of education
>because you actually learn something in school
>because being a teacher isnt just retarded career that women give themselves to avoid having to work

>being concerned about the "department of education"

>respecting michael moore

do you expect anyone to take you seriously after that line?

>got a bigger standing ovation than payton manning winning the superbowl

Its funny because he's completely insane.

I'm guessing you're very young or just quite a naive person

When you get a bit older, start working a job, start paying serious taxes, and start thinking about how you can succeed in the world, you will realise Trump is a very good thing, restoring strength and prosperity to America

Hillary wanted to punish white men. Essentially. That was her platform. Punish white men and raise up everybody else.

Yeah that's never going to win an election. White men are going to stand up for themselves just like anybody else.

This is it in a nutshell.

Absolute bullshit.

Hilary focused on progressive bs over hard working muricans.

Trump tribute summoned the racist hicks and they all came out of the woodworks.

The country just decide they had to touch that hot stove to see what would happen

Actually he's not insane. He's the only person that listened to the concerns of middle America, while the rest of them (both GOP and Dem) just lectured to middle America that they're outdated and need to drop dead.

How horrible is that. Essentially telling people in your own country that they shouldn't care about their own interests.

This is why white, middle, working-class America gave a big FUCK YOU to the political establishment.

He is the perfect vehicle for delivering that sentiment.

And just so we're clear, white people standing up for themselves doesn't mean they want to subjugate everybody else; it just means they don't want "progressives" saying "white people are all privileged therefore they don't deserve anybody looking out for their interests"

Not all white people are privileged; people of all races work hard for a living, and actual equality would respect that.

A response to the globalist cultural marxist bullshit.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

If you think this is the whole story your a fuckin retard mate.

democrats didn't show up. again.

trump won by a few thousand votes in each blue state he won.

end of story.

He didn't summon racist hicks since he never said anything racist.

He addressed legitimate concerns about immigration and a decline in working class jobs.

Minorities voted MORE for Trump than they had for Romney! So by your analysis, Romney was more racist than Trump!

Trump has repeatedly said he wants to bring prosperity to all Americans - yes, AMERICANS, not criminals who have entered the country illegally, no matter what race they are. They are criminals in virtue of the fact that they have broken immigration rules, which others abide by. It's not fair to those who legally migrate. And, no matter what race illegal immigrants are - white, black, brown, whatever - they provide extra competition for working class jobs. Which is not good for American working class people. I can understand their anger very much when I have worked working class jobs myself.

Exactly when did Hillary say she was going to "punish white men?" Even just metaphorically?

Name one quote.

>>Obama Best President
>absolute bullshit

Please explain how Obama was anything but top tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fk7lX6TqV7s

youtube.com/watch?v=qYl7-RnhfTE

How can you argue with any of those accomplishments?

This guy is possibly up there with Abraham Lincoln.

>east coast billionaire
>lives in a golden palace in the sky
>cares about the concerns of working class middle america

yeah, no. you got played dumbfuck.

Tell it then.

you don't talk to trump's retards.

you destroy them.

It's much of the issue. The other part is that the Dems kept spouting PC bullshit which everybody fucking despises.

What's your analysis then?

Democrats had a shitty platform, THAT was the problem

These rust belt workers, they've voted Democrat all their lives; their unions still committed to Hillary. But Hillary lost them, with her poisonous "minorities first" rhetoric, essentially telling middle-class white Americans that she despised them and thought they should be consigned to the trash can of history.

That's never going to win elections. How can you attract people to vote for you when you're essentially treating them with disgust?

samefagging on the trump dick this hard

>Exactly when did Hillary say she was going to "punish white men?" Even just metaphorically?

This:

>“White Americans need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day,”
>“We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility, rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences.”
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege

Basically telling white Americans their problems don't matter, that they need to bow down and suck the dicks of their black overlords. Yeah, that's never going to win votes.

She should have focused on UNITY, not DIVISION. Treating ALL Americans as EQUALS. But she didn't.

Also, Bernie said that "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" - that's another "fuck you" to white people, so they said "fuck you" back.

Bernie: youtube.com/watch?v=xCHfH0WABTY

this retards sources are

>fox news

and

>youtube.

let's let the thread end.

>addresses the concerns of the white working class and offers SOLUTIONS TO THEM WHICH HE IS ENACTING RIGHT NOW WITH EXECUTIVE ORDERS

>meanwhile Hillary banging on about how white people are "privileged"; i.e., their concerns don't deserve attention!

Hahaha, we're in power for the next four years my friend, enjoy it.

Trump is making America great again, dipshit.

no im not

Jonathan Pie sums it up pretty well

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

gallup.com/poll/202742/obama-averages-job-approval-president.aspx

>Being below Dubya & Nixon
>Greatest President

> with her poisonous "minorities first" rhetoric,

>"progressives" saying "white people are all privileged therefore they don't deserve anybody looking out for their interests"

>We were pissed off with "progressives" telling white folk that we're all devils who don't deserve to live.

>Hillary wanted to punish white men. Essentially. That was her platform. Punish white men and raise up everybody else.

I listened to a lot of Hillary's speeches and debates. And never did I hear her say anything like that.

Sure, she said she'd care about minorities, but she never said she'd care about them more than the rest of the population. What the fuck?

Like, do white conservative men just IMPLY to be hearing something? I'm a Latino male and I care about rights for all people, but I didn't get this impression from Hillary at all. True, I was worried that the SJW would feel empowered and make a big fuss towards men, but eventually, we'd all just get over it; just how Germany has a female chancellor.

Seriously. wtf man.

????

This was stated when Black Lives Matter protests were going on over innocent unarmed black men getting killed in a slew of shootings by police all over the country.

Lrn2 context.

>innocent unarmed black men

top kek m8

Supporting blacks and attacking whites are not the same thing

My big issue with republicans in general is they say they want small government but want to regulate everyone's lives based off THEIR religious morality.

Deus Vult

Polymers in a mold, then dyed, then collected in a bin.

checked and keked

>Supporting blacks and attacking whites are not the same thing

what

Supporting blacks implies destruction of whites. it's a chained combo. You can't openly attack the white race, you just have to openly attack the white race enough times that "supporting blacks" becomes code for attacking whites in everybody's mind, then you can exclusively support blacks because everybody knows youre actually attacking whites

By the way, black people have never invented anything or done anything and they are not capable of developing a society, so dont talk to me about supporting blacks, get real, grow up. If a black person who has enough white or Asian genetics in his DNA is capable of having a successful career, or business, then good for him. Supporting the general black population is nothing but a black hole for resources, time, money, and especially if youre dumb enough to "support blacks" by living near them and partaking in their community activities, then you will guaranteed pay with your health and personal safety

That quite simply ISN'T AN ARGUMENT

You are committing the genetic fallacy - you are saying that something is wrong simply because of the source that it comes from.

That is A FALLACY. You have to show WHY the information is wrong, no matter where it comes from.

You fucking moron. How ironic you think you are smart, yet I know more about how to argue than you do! Top kek.

>Supporting blacks implies destruction of white
found the snowflake. hope you can find a safespace to hide your wife from the bbc, mary.

>Like, do white conservative men just IMPLY to be hearing something? I'm a Latino male and I care about rights for all people, but I didn't get this impression from Hillary at all. True, I was worried that the SJW would feel empowered and make a big fuss towards men, but eventually, we'd all just get over it
As you say, a lot of this was coming from SJWs who would be empowered, rather than Hillary herself. But that still makes it an issue. And Hillary did come out with some of it herself, like I said here: Ultimately I just felt like she did not represent my interests at all. Trump was offering solutions that I wanted.

I am not fully against liberals - I used to love FDR when I studied him in school. He brought jobs back to working class America that had been stripped away by big business. He's one of my favourite Presidents. While I thought that Bernie was too weak to lead America (especially on the international stage), I definitely did like the fact that he paid attention to the problems of working class jobs.

So yeah, the Democrats need another FDR. That's my opinion.

>found the snowflake. hope you can find a safespace to hide your wife from the bbc, mary.

being black is not an acceptable fate, so if you are threatening my life, i will take yours

fear and anger from the right
retardation from the left

Do you mean like Michael Brown who ROBBED A STORE, then ASSAULTED A POLICE OFFICER, and then CHARGED AT THAT POLICE OFFICER when he was told to freeze?

HE WASN'T FUCKING INNOCENT

BLM says that he had his hands up and said "don't shoot" - HE DIDN'T. Read the witness testimonies on Wikipedia, from black people! They were afraid to come forward with the truth because they knew that BLM would hate them for it!

BLM is A BUNCH OF LYING BULLSHIT.

If it was a movement against police brutality in general, we could all get on board. But it isn't.

Also there's the fact that whites are MORE LIKELY TO BE KILLED BY POLICE, when you adjust for the levels of CRIME that each race commits! That's the problem! BLM completely ignores the fact that the black homicide rate is SEVEN TIMES HIGHER than the white homicide rate!

So they say it's all about racist cops - no! BLACKS ARE COMMITTING MORE CRIME! THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE MORE ENTANGLEMENTS WITH THE POLICE! NOT BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE RACIST!

theres no internet tough guy involved with this, if you are saying im some sort of snowflake if i dont destroy my genetics and go black, im not going black. youre threatening my life? yours ends

>we're in power
the only thing you are "in power" over is the microwave where mom lets you nuke your hot pockets.

25% long boiling racism , 25% apathy amongst the democratic voters, 25% dumbshit right wingers who watch things like sean hannity and 25% legitimate problems with obama (despite the fact that he did better than romney's most optimistic predictions about his own plan in 2012, even with massive obstruction the entire time he was president)

tldr... americans are idiots and so elected a reality tv star

White House
House of Reps
Senate
Supreme Court (soon)
The vast majority of State Governors & State Legislatures

>feelsgoodman.bmp

#rezitist

which one are you serving in turbotard?

Lets hope they do something with it this time...lolol

fuck off lying shill.

>Trump is already committing to build the wall
>He's already having meetings with business leaders (Ford CEO, Elon Musk, Michael Dell, etc etc) telling them to build in America, or face a 35% import tax
>He's already legislating his ban for Muslim immigration from high-risk countries
>He's already pulled out of TPP
>He's already given greenlights to Keystone XL and Dakota Access
>He's already a better President than Obama ever was

Democracy

is obama a kenyan or an american?. do you think he is a muslim?

also, trump had more people at his inauguration.

Americans really didn't elect anyone..jmo

We had to play golf that day...no big deal on the no show...my $10k contribution means....I don't have to attend to show support..

>muh wall, good thing mezico has no shovels and ladders
>tariff wars, how do they work?
>TPP already dead in congress, china taking over trade leadership in the pacific
>dakota pipeline leaked 60000 gallons of oil today

damn you fuckers are dumb.

Hillary called herself a progressive and ran basically only under the pretense of fixing racism and sexism in america. It's a platform based mostly on lies and exaggerations. The wage gap thing is based on studies that looked at all jobs, it's not between the same jobs. When it is between the same jobs, it's more like 90 or 95%, and that's not even counting for experience or education. It's either very small or doesn't exist. There's also the argument that black people are opressed becausethey have a much higher percentage of poor people then other races, but thats bullshit, there are so many poor black people because they came here in chains from slave ships. BLM ignores the fact that black people commit more crime then other races, so it makes sense that they are shot by police more, not because of bias but because there are more black criminals.

When you think the problem is worse then it is, and you ignore why the problems exist, bad things happen like affirmative action and quotas.

America!

Honestly I liked Trump and his message about most things. But the wall in my opinion is retarded. There are better ways to control illegal immigration.

I recommend this article, they explain how they used social
Media and Cambridge analytics to create different campaign contemt for different groups:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go
Like for example the group of people they knew will not vote for Trump - they concentrated on demotevating them to go to vote for Clinton.
While the group of uncertain voters had to be convinced Trump is better.
They say he only rallied where the most uncertain people were located to win them over.
Overall their campaign analysis was quite good.
Also, while his campaign spent only half of Clintons, Trump spent 4 times more on social media than her.

>eight years of hard left pushing
>physicsclassroom.com/class/newtlaws/Lesson-4/Newton-s-Third-Law

Theres conservatives, and liberals

Conservative is "fuck the gov, get rich, start business, go to school, get wealthy, live good life."

Conservatives must be minority in government, because they represent the upper class

Liberals are far more important than conservatives, because they keep the public in chains. Women, gays, blacks, the most retarded portions of the public stay that way. They're convinced they can't do things because they are victims, and they need the government to change their diaper.

Everybody who is rich is a conservative, and Liberalism was created by the rich to keep the upper class exclusive. Liberal ideas have served no purpose since slavery was abolished. Liberalism is a self serving cancer that enslaves and makes people disabled, especially if youre already retarded in some way by being born gay / female / black. It takes away their drive to succeed and replaces it with cries of victimization

However the truth is, Trump is not building the wall. He CONTINUES to build whats already there... And its not small.

Okay but had the dems chosen Bernie they would have had a much better chance instead they chose Hilary which split the vote cause they were alllike "first female president" instead of "let's pick someone thenpeople are actually behind"

>He CONTINUES to build whats already there... And its not small.
never said it was small
I get hes building off our current border system, but like I said there are better ways to control illegal immigration. Heavily limiting visa's and tighter watch on those that are here temporarily. The wall wont work as effective as other things. But if he gets Mexico to pay for it somehow Ill be fucking impressed and pleased.

Your comment reminds me on the opening statement of Theodore Kaczynski "Industrial Society and its Future".
He explains quite well, how liberal groups victimise themself. Interestingly, their leaders are usualy not belonging to the victim group they represent.

Because nobody cares who I was until I put on the mask.

I am going to guess since he is a builder, he thinks thats going to work. Maybe also some personal interest involved.

For sure. I never really liked the wall idea but I overlooked it because I agree with him on most other things except abortion. Im more pro-choice, but I understand the pro-life stance. Plus it doesn't affect me

>Trump is already committing to build the wall
Using our tax dollars to do it.

>He's already having meetings with business leaders (Ford CEO, Elon Musk, Michael Dell, etc etc) telling them to build in America, or face a 35% import tax
Tesla is ALREADY building in the U.S. and all he'll do is giving tax cuts to corporations.

>He's already legislating his ban for Muslim immigration from high-risk countries
The most unconstitutional legislation ever conceived. This is Hitler territory.

>He's already pulled out of TPP
The one good thing he did.

>He's already given greenlights to Keystone XL and Dakota Access
Even though I never gave a shit about the pipeline and felt they should just build it, this is bad for the environment. He's tied up in big oil interests.

>He's already a better President than Obama ever was
Bullshit

muh education

You misspelled eight.

And that's assuming that we don't elect Trump Jr in 2024 and 2028 and keep going down the godemperor's line.

Honestly, I think that Trump should put out an executive order declaring all liberals to be terrorists and cull their numbers. Kinda hard for them to have any kind of power when they've been declared enemies of the state and are on the run.

White poor people bought into the idea that idea that if you can kick out the Mexicans you could probably also kick out the niggers

Also, they were concerned and wanted to make sure that the billionaires of this country got a tax cut so they could feel morally superior about taking insurance away from children and anyone who isn't white male of working age.

enjoy the interview kid

Killing him puts Mike Pence in command and that's almost scarier.

sure kid.

Use s'n'a'p,ch'at,y'com before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

this guy gets it.

its a liberal rant. every day since the election.
did he get assassinated? no. on to the next one.
since Reagan its been like this.