I cant get high until in like 2 hours and im bored wtf do i doooo

i cant get high until in like 2 hours and im bored wtf do i doooo

practice your rolling... geez

omg come on its a joint

Weak as fuck joint learn to roll and most of the joint looks full with 'baco how you getting high off that much?

It's a decent joint. Where are you from? We roll them differently here.

i get really high off it i just do

i dont need to smoke fucking 2g joints to get a buzz man

finland

I like tobacco and weed, but separately. I'm on the east coast US, here we roll them straight instead of a cone shape, usually with no tobacco in it.

Here's some US weed

looks funny

have finland weed

ay mang i have no clue how to roll

i get that you have to tuck the paper under the top after you rolled, but i can only stick it under the tip. I always fail and crumple up when it comes to packing it tightly

>Implying we don't roll hella spliffs on the east coast.

For the sake of mankind, have some knowledge

no shit lad

i know it in theory, but i fuck up the practical part

Dam that is gorgeous. I bet it smells just as good as it looks.

Rote repetition my dude. Muscle memory is the biggest hurdle to get over

lol yeah i had to close it tightly in a pill box cuz when i left for class and came back home the entire house smelled like weed and my mom was like WHAT'S THAT SMELL ARE THE SEWERS CLOGGED and i was like oh dog and yeah

i cant seem to get just the edge of the paper tucked in, i always crumple it and then tuck it under, and that results in a shit and crumped joint

its all about that backflip roll bro. smoking to much paper sahn.

Im in the US and most of my weed looks like yours

You should really graduate high school before smoking weed man. Those cells aren't going to draw themselves.

Honestly your biggest mistake was not just rolling that shit up into a blunt.

probably should of posted some pics...

So you buy the cones pre-rolled? And you just fill them up and twist the top closed?

Use those thumbs to keep the edge straight against the seam, then use your index fingers to seal it from the middle going toward the ends, holding tight the spots where your thumbs used to be. Once you get it tight, keep it that way and wrap the paper closed, lick that bitch, and bam.

Meh, I don't like blunt wraps. They make me cough too much, but that's probably because I've been smoking cigarettes for five years

no i just roll my shit so that i end up having to fill them like that

I always start at one edge and roll my thumb around my index finger. Once Ive got the edge tucked in tight, I run my other thumb along tucking it in as I go.

If I fuck the 1st edge up, I just use that as the roach end.

I'm the same brother, except I have a bottle of wine in the fridge that I can't touch yet.

Start drinking

This.

I'll have a measure of weed that hasn't had a fucking parrot on it.

too fucking good for parrot bud?
>Idontsmokecatnipsprayedwithraid

As much as i like weed, a lot of you people seem to be retarded and have no idea how to enjoy weed properly. Then again i never clean my bong just change the water, still not as bad as you fucks.

Me too Sup Forumsro, stuck working here at the cinema for another hour Roll on doob time

She looks like a black man.

That's why you do a dab or two before you leave the house in the morning. It will keep you level most of the day.

I think to enjoy weed properly ... you just gonna smoke it, vape it, or make into an edible. it's not fucking rocket surgery, I mean even a retard like you says they enjoy bud so it cant be that hard.

At least you can get high later. It's worse when you want to get high but have no idea where to find it.

Check out this Bomb ass Amnesia i just got.

Make more friends. It's still Illegal where I live and it's easier to get bud delivered then it is to get a pizza delivered.

Practice rolling actual paper as tightly as you can in the same way someone would roll a joint. Once you got that motion down, rolling a joint ain't no thing, >mang

Forgot pic

Kek. Maybe stop smoking for a while.

Forgot pic, again 3rd time lucky

OP, when the you for the high, you can can't ever do the take well to becoming corrected

No these kids roll werid joint and smoke like half cause its all they got. If your running low just smoke it all in one go

mitosis homework? are you 18?

14 actually

>until in like
Put down the pot and pick up a book.
T. Pothead

>amnesia

underage b&

Go play roblox faggot

rblicks

worst infograph I've ever seen, fuck even the crystals with bleach and amonia was done better

Watch and learn from Ted Talks YouTube videos.

Solve arithmetic equations.

Literary composition.

Contemplate philosophy.

Draw something.

Practice martial arts.

Mutica?

I guess its called that for a reason.
That martial arts thing is a bad idea, once i had an edible before practicing kung fu in the mirror and my heart rate wwnt crazy i thought it was a heart attack for sure.

Still gets an A because Trump is unstoppable.

think about why you can't smoke in the next 2hr, realize that it doesn't metter and that you're going to die anyway, 420 blaze it

i am actually 18

yesterday some stoner fags were saying that twisting the tip is bad and you should fold it in half instead? can anybody provide pics for demonstration

im gay

No don't do that, people on the Internet act like experts qhen they have no idea what they are doing. You can fold it inwards if its tight but the problem is if it is loosely packed it will fall out. Its best to go with the old fashioned well established method of twisting the tip

op cant smoke a 2g joint fag

i dont need to

0.2g gets me high enough

conservative go kill yourself

They are the only ones that can run this shit show. Just cause I'm a stoner, doesn't mean i can't be a principled brexiter Conservative.

Pussy jus get high...

Dis

in a few mins now

You only got that one joint? When i was your age i found smoking half a small joint helped me get my homework done real fast and id get a good grade.. hehe grade.

i got like over 4 grams left

Not bad. Seriously though you should try smoking just a little not too much and you'll find homework much easier and pleasant. Then again it probably depends on your brain and the strain.

What is best??
Joints with out tobacco
or
with some tobacco

just rolled one of this, next one will be kosher kush oder headband, can not sure yet :)

Finally

when i was in high-school, i smoked a 5g joint, all in one puff. I won't lie, i was high as kite.

yo faggot, study mitosis and meiosis high

You got a shed?

That cheating

>Proud peafowl

Checked.

He has a point OP. You shitter

That's because it looks like this everywhere. You can find similar stuff in India, China, USA, Finland, Poland, England. Sometimes it's more expensive, so people buy shit, that's all.

people link me to good philosophical movies i like to learn shit when stoned

Tristan?

>Rolling over your biology work
>Disgracing cell division with that wank roll
Disappointing OP, anyway honestly zoot looks ok-ish
Idk what to do tho, have a wank or something

WHO'S TRISTAN

do your homework and stop being a degenerate burnout.
you'll get better grades, better opportunities, more money, more chicks.
or you can just become a fedora tipping neckbeard.

a man i fell in love with long ago, i met him on the banks of the seine in Paris and we caught eachother's eyes and looked at each other for what felt like hours, then he winked at me and it was all over. he was gone.

suomipoika pajauttelee

suomityttö :)

mispäin hiisaat

kainuus

paljos sielpäin on yleensä ketsi
kuullu et vähä hintavaa

silkilt 5g 100 e

siis huutista oon pilves xd

no onha tuo aika syöpästä
täälpäi pistää frendille koodii nii tuo ilmasen säkin :D

o pilves