Same
Also this looks weirdly like my school but we don't wear blue

short "people"

another manlet detected, or some other autist x fan

WHO'S THIS LITTLE BOI?!

When will they learn?

oh my god

imagine seeing this guy live, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing

he can't keep his dick in his pants because they don't make pants small enough to fit him properly

t. turbo manlet

holy mother of kek

JUST

>guy

every single black guy in my school was tall as fuck

what is up with only manlet blacks becoming artists?

I don't get what's so funny about this. He's standing next to some freak of nature? None of you retards laugh when faggot ass kanye or chance the rapper take pics with a basketball player.

Stop being a bunch of fucking cucks.

When the person taking the photo has really small writing on their tshirt

He's standing next to a 14 year old

holy shit the manlet COPE is strong

Why are you posting this? X could get cucked by a 15 year old?

he looks so uncomfortable too
>"guys cmon I just got outta jail gimme a break here"

They don't intimidate the execs.

this is fucking god

You don't fucking know that

I'm starting to think the x hate is all from one guy. You're annoying as shit bro

jailbase.com/en/arrested/fl-mdc/2016-10-08/jahseh-d-onfroy-135751331

>5'6"
TINY BOY

How many miles of cock do you think he took in prison?
Hey x how's it feel knowing that a literal child could kick your ass

Whats he thinking about?

> 6666
> 5'6"
Literal boipucci confoookinfirmed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEKEKEKEKE

manletism transcends race at least

He's probably wondering where he can get a pair of Robert Downey jr's shoes

MY FUCKING LITTLE SISTER IS TALLER THAN THIS NIGGA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder that X makes more money and is fucking more girls in a month than you will in 10 lifetimes.

If anyone, he should be laughing at you jerkoffs.

BUTTHURT MANLET DETECTED

How new are you?

he can fuck every girl on earth and be a billionaire, yet he will always ALWAYS be 5'6. a fate worse than any

>muh dikking for another man

At least I can put things on top of my fridge

Nigga he/you was in jail, his/your ass hole in split to kingdom come. Also most girls don't fuck with niggers.

go back to ktt manlet bitch

get some platform heels u lil bih

does xxxtenticon have some sort of hormone deficiency? He looks like a fuckin midget here and he sings like a 12 year old in some of his songs

i mean he just turned 19, theres a possibility he could still grow

>manlets actually think this

y'all don't know how it feels to have a pretty boy face and be like 5'6 125 you look like a kid when you're 20 and can only attract high school girls who lie about their age fucking hate it

MANLETS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Good point, I doubt he'd get much in height though at that age.

Although he'll probably look like that through most of his career.

holy fucking shit dude

you do not grow at 20 years old

How the fuck is it possible for a "man" to be 5'6"

like what?????

What's wrong with underage girls?

Most of us do look like kids when we're 20. The only difference is most of us can work with growing facial hair to disguise the fact that we're lanky children

t. virgin

I AM AS TALL AS A KID

AYE

CANT REACH THE TOP OF MY FRIDGE

AYE

1. it illegal nigga 2. they've got the mental capacity of a fuckin' monkey on crack.

>120 pounds

holy fuck

I'm dying

preemie baby confirmed

he probably fit in the palm of his fathers hand at birth like that japanese cannibal

lmao

preemies are fucking rejects

if you can't be born at the right time you shouldn't live cuz you'll be fucked up anyway

science has gone too far

This manlet has fucked more bitches than any lanklet on this board

>he's 5'6
Jeez, I'm 5'5" and he looks smaller than me, here. His legs are unusually short, even for a manlet.

eh pretty much agree wit u there desu

>Jeez, I'm 5'5"
kys manlet

you have no worth as a human being

I can't tell if you're joking or not

The only con of being a manlet is that women think you're less hot. If you can fuck bitches while still being a manlet then there's no other problems you face.

still taller than kendrick at least

>kys
reddit

WTF

He legit looks 5'2 or shorter, the kid next to him looks 5'6"

he's been in jail for the better part of the year and the last girl he knocked up was the one he beat, which got him in jail. Nobody really cares how many stank florida cunts he's fucked, regular sized men can have sex with normal women with minimal effort.

tiny, tiny little boy.

>bro
reminds me of every diehard x fan i know irl, all upper middle class white boys who want to act hard but in a way that's also sorta "hehe im a sociopath"

this reads like someone who's 5'9

exterminate all manlets

Perk of being 5'8 is that I can be a 27 year old in college yet can pass as being young 20s

And parents still treat me like teen

>"tiny, tiny little boy."
>actually typing this

Are you okay in the head, bruh

75 replies, 32 posters

bit sad

t.tiny, tiny, tiny, little boy

try going after taller girls

being with one is the absolute best deal you can get as a manlet

not really that much different from other Sup Forums threads, check out guitar and bass general

>161 posts, 49 posters

How faggot? People aren't just replying to the OP, were talking to each other too, learn to damage control better.

>2.3 replies per person in thread

wow, crazy!

THIS is what you fags have been spamming? This manlet? fucking lmao hes like a baby

Kendrick is shorter tho

Someone explain a """"Grown""""" man could ever be below 5'10"

exactly

manlets don't make good music. manlets all need to fuck off from this board and from the music scene since theyre literally worthless my gf makes fun of manlets and so do my parents how do they even go about buying groceries

t. someone who isn't okay in the head

Be of Japanese descent, dumb whitey.

Kendrick doesnt pretend to be some scary, super violent, intimidating, super hard, edgy as fuck crazy rapper.

He just makes politically charged music and has bars

This kid has nothing beyond his gimmick

The majority of men in the world are under 5'10"

The vast majority under 6'0"

but he's still a pathetic manlet lmao 5'5

they both need to kys

5'8 Eminem
5'7 Kanye
5'7 Nas
5'6 MF DOOM
5'6 Kendrick Lamar
5'5 Rakim

>the GOAT rappers are all manlets

pics of sister

u tiny doe bruuuuuuuh!!!! u small! u small ah hell bruh!

Biggie (GOAT) 6'2

He looks shorter than 5'6". Estimating 5'3".
You mean someone explain a """"Grown""""" man could ever be below 6'2"* little guy.

Americans are so tiny.

Woah...........so this is...............the """""""""""""power""""""""""""".........of memerap

manlets are the future of rap

X looks like the trap version of Bruno mars

>manlets don't make good music
your musical scope is lacking