Who here likes magic the gathering?

Who here likes magic the gathering?

me, pretty casual tho

Who here likes good quality jpgs?

competitive player lurking

not OP thats fo sho

It was good quality when i saw it but when to shit when I downloaded idk what happened

Game's fine. Fuck 90% of the player base though.

Relevent oc. Also i like mtg

I play legacy/vintage hbu?

I'd tap that.

This. I like to play with my mates now and again. Got a few decks. But fucking hell as soon as im in a room with anyone who is properly into it. I want to start punching

Kek. This pun is rewarded with a no card photo

There's a few annoying decks out there but it's still fun and random. Think of it like enjoying street fighter but then you play that one Asian kid at the arcade that stomps you with shit you've never seen. That's what it's like playing magic today.

I like dem titties. Does that count?

I play GB Elves and Lantern in modern

Fuck standard

Sharuum EDH

I am essentially the antithesis of fun when playing magic.

If she wants some P9 and duals on her we should meet up Sup Forumsro ;)

Inb4 fucked up face

funny

Modern standard legacy I actually enjoy sealed too. Vintage is too expensive.

Just got into the game, bought an intro deck from Eldritch moon, opened the booster and got an Eldrazi vampire and Liliana the last hope. been playing with my friends and I am loving the game so far.

I buy fakes online and use them at GPs.
Nobody even notices.

Woohoo. Thank you kindly.

i love MTG but i only really play EDH anymore because all the other formats are either to expensive or utter shit

Own a small Hobby shop in a small rural town. Even here, most MTG players are just plain cancerous.

All they do, day-in and day-out, is rush into my shop, to tell me all about how they con'd/stole from each others value-card collection. It's very draining.

eh, I picked up my power over the years so its not too too bad. Missing BL, only have a CE copy right now.

I play Relentless Rats, Márton Stromgald, and Slivers (bad) in EDH.
I'm soon building these dude (s)

riku is cool but dont try to go full into both tokens or spells, pick one or the other with a small sub theme of the other. doing both makes a shitty deck

t. someone who learned that the hard way

being new and all, maybe you Sup Forumsros can help me out. I want a fast playing, overwhelming deck, what combo should i go for? im playing standard.

RW vehicles is pretty fast though the lose of copter hit it hard. there is also a super fast mono red deck that seems like it will be good, RG energy is also stupidly good

check out strictly better magic on youtube. he puts out tons of deck tech that range rom budget to super competitive

basically all decks are stupidly fast these days because wizard wants standard to cater to sperg lords who dont liking thinking very much

to be fair I love strategy when it comes to card games. I have played several people who run either Black/Blue or mono green decks that just crush. I just have always liked playing with under used and under appreciated cards.

I play all the time. Never been to fnm though

Mostly play EDH.
Edric deck worth about one thousand dollars and a Teferi deck that's about 800 dollars.
Have 5 to 6 other edh decks that are more for fun.

Me

big fan, playing goblins for years now.
just played on tournament so far though

*one

Who here likes to save thumbnails ?

right on, goblins are fun

i like permission style decks in red, blue, or black mixes. currently playing a tapout r/b control in modern on mtgo

I'm going to the Richmond open this weekend.

>Catalog
yea totally, i played them in legacy, pretty control-ish list. but always with the ability to eliminate in 1 turn

anyone in the states, specifically in north carolina play? been looking for a new play group for a while. i generally play standard and EDH

sry bro, newfag here is from austria

better not be fucking some grixis bitch

Havn't played in months because of a new job, getting serious withdrawal. Was halfway through making a coco toolbox deck for modern.

Funniest deck in modern if you ask me. I do prefer Legacy over everything else.

What MTG card is this. I don't read Japanese.

legacy just best

gooby?

Beta Black Lotus

Awesome, time to go on Ebay.

hell yeah

That's charizard

Where did those magic titties go