Be me

>be me
>superior neet becuase add, autism and arthritis
>people tell me to get a hobby other than playing videogames
>start collecting and learning about WW2 stuff
>soviet and german stuff but mostly german (british helmet on the way)
>display everything in my room
>my room actually looks decent for a change and I finally found something I can put my passion into
>found website that sell propoganda posters from WW1 WW2
>cover walls in german propoganda
>send some snapchats to people becuase I'm actually kind of proud
>people get turned off when I tell them about this
>family and friends thinks I'm a neo-nazi autist
>nobody really speaks to me anymore

Why are people like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwarera.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck them
As long as you enjoy it, I think it's great

i think it's very unfair to accuse people of being a neo-nazi because of being interested in history.
even if you were a neo-nazi, i wouldn't alienate you fam

Greez from Berlin user...

I collect too, but I don't have any posters. Just ignore them

you should, they really add a lot to the room
frames are a bit expensive though

worldwarera.com/

because it looks like you're a nazi, retard. If you colllected bdsm outfits and chains for a living i would think you were into sado-masochism.

I can't stop laughing

cause they be jews

same. only that Im from germany

don't you get arrested for shit like that in germoney?

>tfw really want an authentic Wehrmacht uniform to wear
shit was fucking STYLISH

Kinda iffy of me to post this cause the stormtrooper corp actually represents the Red Army moreso than the Nazis or Wehrmacht. other than the name of course

only with swastika. I just got the Reichs Flagge

beyond comprehension it was. pussy melter.

Social media normally means one of two things; actually, it literally means only one thing. The realm of the female / slash/ homosexual.

Now, this is what you need to understand about the female/ homosexual brain. These are creatures that are entirely dominated by social pressure. They themselves will create clumps, or social alliances, and then run around attempting to suppress anything that stands out because it makes them uncomfortable.

In the real world, this means athletic, intelligent, capable, independent females usually become targets to these clumps of females. Women will normally as a result, tone it down, and start acting retarded because they're tired of being gang bullied by other females.

As soon as the entire homosexual and female community has been homogenized, there are no more enemies, so the Jewish media gives them enemies. In this case, calling white people Nazis, or bigots, or homophobes, etc.

It is nothing personal against you, and none of these people actually know what a Nazi is, but their Jewish mind controllers have convinced them to act apeshit when they see any symbology they have been trained to destroy

For example, trump, father figures, successful white men, men who stand up for themselves, each of these "enemies" has been assigned an attack pattern, calling them "privileged" or "racist" or "pedophiles" or "misogynists"

Well, autism is due to a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Infections during pregnancy including rubella, and the use of alcohol and cocaine.

well my mom did smoke during pregnancy but back then she didn't really know how dangerous it was

also grew up with alchol and domestic abuse
I'm fine though

You must conform to society to be seen as normal within society. Nazis and much of the east WW2 material is considered taboo all around the world, and generally looked down upon by society because of the heinous actions carried out by the Germans during this time. Therefore, plastering your room with Nazi insignia is strange enough, but then sending out pictures of your literal looking Nazi laboratory and expecting anything other than a "WTF" reaction is autistic, to say the least. Considering your are indeed autistic, this makes sense that you would make this error.

Instead, find people that are interested in WW2 and German history just as much as you are. Find people that will share your excitement in a Nazi propaganda poster, and say "wow that's sick! Where'd you get that?" When you send them a pic of a Nazi poster saying the Jews are swine that need to be put to death, rather than a person who watches makeup tutorials on Instagram when they're bored and carries on conversations involving things of completely different values than that of yourself.

Regardless, it is extremely weird to plaster your room in Nazi propaganda and most people will think of you in a negative way. But if you want to continue this type of behavior, find people like yourself (I suggest MLP conventions, or AA meetings, or JROTC) and surround yourself with people like that.

Athletes hang with athletes, nerds hang with nerds, and fuck up autistic kids who marvel at WW2 hang with other fucked up autistic kids. Just find your group.

I'm assuming you get your fair share of NEET BUX, so actually being a functioning member of society is not a neccesity for you, but if you ever do want to experience having normal friends, relationships, education, a job, and eventually a family then I suggest taking a step back, evaluate how fucking strange you act, and make steps to improve it. Hit the gym, cause it's obvious your obese, work on getting better at social interactions, enroll in school, etc.

>Athletes hang with athletes, nerds hang with nerds, and fuck up autistic kids who marvel at WW2 hang with other fucked up autistic kids. Just find your group.

that's the best thing I've ever heard

>but if you ever do want to experience having normal friends, relationships, education, a job, and eventually a family then I suggest taking a step back, evaluate how fucking strange you act, and make steps to improve it. Hit the gym, cause it's obvious your obese, work on getting better at social interactions, enroll in school, etc.

pretty sure that's not how autism works
my older brother got autism and he's 31.
His entire life he has tried to be "normal" and it's what he wants but autistic people just can't do it. They think and experience things in a completely diffferent way than people without autism and things just doesn't work

Join the reenacting community like me. Thousands of WWII reenactors in the Us. If people fuck with you, literally say you're a reenactor and they are totally cool with it.

OP what's the poster website?

This is what i wanted to start too and figured people would have the response you got. Theres an ss helmet and flag at my omas i want to get. Whered you get the posters from and how is the quality

dis

see

I think the biggest they sell is 50x70 and it's really good quality
They're thick and durable unlike those cheap posters you get at other stores, and the printing looks amazing. I'm really happy with them