Breaking Bad VS Sopranos, discuss

Breaking Bad VS Sopranos, discuss...

youtube.com/watch?v=pIoZ79qg6fY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OncVAoHQCco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not going to watch your shitty youtube clip but I will say that both shows are inferior to The Wire.

The Wire was equally good, but with sub par acting sometimes. The sopranos had a great cast but sometimes the story suffered. Breaking Bad had a combination of good actors with a good story. The wire is outdated now too, kind of like the soprano's, but still relevant IMO.

having watched The Wire also, I'd say all three shows are equally as good. I can't really pick a favorite, to me they are like the three kings...Who was your favorite character on The Wire? I think Micheal was awesome, Marlo was awesome and Avon was awesome

don't forget about The Walking Dead guys

youtube.com/watch?v=OncVAoHQCco

but that's fiction right? Breaking Bad, Sopranos and the Wire is all reality tv, I don't like to watch fiction

Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire - crime

The Walking Dead - zombie

They're all fiction. What you probably meant is that The Walking Dead is science fiction, while the three we are discussing are crime drama's.

I like to believe those three series truly happened. With WD it's hard to do.

TBH for me it would have to be Bubbles. Mostly because I didn't expect much of the character when he was first introduced, but by the end his character arc had impressed me the most out of all the characters.

Isn't it the guy from Malcolm In The Middle?

Aaron Paul is literally one of the shittiest actors working today. The kid who played the son on Breaking Bad is an autistic faggot and I suspect is a regular poster on this board. Both main female leads sucked. Only Hank and Heisenberg were played by good actors.

Marlo sucked to me. The Michael storyline was great. Omar was the best but so many characters were just iconic and the fact it's the only one of these three shows based on real lifes stories from the creator means something.

yeah when Sherrod died, man that was so sad, glad he picked himself up and changed his life.

the sopranos also fuck got

Tony Soprano, Heisenburg, those are true characters, really inspire me to start living if u catch my draft ;)

What about Bob Odenkirk? He was probably the most entertaining in Breaking Bad honestly.

Get Gtfo out of \b\ this thread should be in \telly\or something

better watch who u talkin to son, or imma send Omar up yow ass yo, u gonna get got

This is one of the major cancers on Sup Forums. Yes is the "random" tag for Sup Forums but this thread is something that should be on Sup Forums

first of all, i am drunk and this clip made my nipples hard. second: BB is better because the story is more compact and the acting is better.
these are facts, so fuck your opinion.

He's fine. I didn't really focus on smaller roles. Like the chicken guy and that old man with the bell. Good actors and roles but not leads.

I tend to agree with your "facts" :)

Wow you really have no taste and you've proven to be severely mentally retarded