Hmm

hmm

the entire color green

The sun has leverage over the entire color green. Without the sun, visibility on earth would be limited and there would be less light to bounce off of green surfaces. That, and most of the greenery on earth would die.

but green would still exist in other galaxies, so in the end it wins

What the fuck are you on about? The sun is bigger than our universe.

But it can't do anything against the sun

>The sun is bigger than our universe.
damn...

Green

Isn't green formed in our brains?

Without the sun, life on earth would perish and no one would be able to interprent green.

no

If you strike down the color Green it will only make it THAT much stronger

Green wins easily, no brainer

Obviously green attacks at night.
Green wins.

but the sun is in every galaxy though, so the sun wins every time because green is just a color, an idea and the sun is an actual thing.

If the sun is dead, there's no light to show anything green, but if you kill green, the sun will live on. The facts are all there

>the sun is in every galaxy though
makes you think...

Green will always exist, the sun will eventually implode. Green wins.
Green doesn't need to do anything to win.
Green exists whether our sun does or not.
No the colour doesn't only exist in our brain, this is just how we perceive the colour.. Even if the colour isn't exactly how we see green, it still exists. It's kinda proven through physics.
A colour isn't an idea. It's tangible. Therefore it's real.

>GREEN WINS

No its better to attack the sun during the day because it will be distracted

However, although green light is abundant due to being mixed in with other light, the colour green is rare.
The most common colours in the universe by far are anything on the blackbody spectrum, and dusty colours.

Although, nebulas seem to be decent at producing green light.

What? No Green attacks when sun sleeps. The sun would see it a mile away if it attacked during the day.

yes

If even one shade of green exists after our sun dies it wins this war

there are green suns somewhere in the universe since i know there are blue and yellow ones and its possible to get a green flame, jesus loves you

Dubs confirms

The sun isn't made of fire, just saying
But good point other than that

+1

There are around 100 shades of green but only 3 types of suns, Gren wins

The color green will attack an night, yes!

The sun is so hot that it would burn green.

>The sun is bigger than our universe

>No the colour doesn't only exist in our brain, this is just how we perceive the colour.
No, color can only be percieved.
What you're describing is the electromagnetic spectrum

Meaning it still exists. Just not necessarily as we see it. It's light waves nigga.

But wouldn't that just be a light wave, not actually green?

Sunlight (photons) is every color dipshit

Well yes. But it is what we recognise as green.

Yes but if the green travells at 8 minutes/hr then it will always be where the light is - green win every time

>green travells at 8 minutes/hr
green travells faster than 8 minutes/hr so maybe the sun win because green travells too fast

>green travels at 8 minutes/hour
>8 minutes
>per hour

green is only an EM wave on the section of the spectrum classified as light, so it's just an electromagnetic wave with a wavelength of around 500 nm (nanometers)

the sun dies and green never dies. obviously green wins

The one on the right.

The sun is slowly dying as hydrogen is converted to helium while producing white light. Part of this light is green. Green is killing the sun.

You're welcome.

dang, shit makes sense user

But without the sun, there wouldn't be any light. No light means no one can see, so the color green wouldn't exist.

Rolling for this

Easy, navy seals. They can work as a team, the crocodiles cannot.

Then you have two crocodile
Crocodile win everytime

If green is so great, then why is the sun in my cup? Checkmate.

Then you have 2 x10crocodiles, crocodile wins every time

Because green is too good to be in your shitty cup.
Chackmate

Samefaghot

your retard.

FAKE

>your

the viscosity of green is only 5 grams per square inch foot.
while the sun only viscosity at a trvelled rat of 8minutes/phr
green obviously wins..

you must be new here

EIGHT MINUTES PER HOUR

newfag

who would win, a ball or a square OR a pyramid?

8/8 b8 kek'd

that really rustled my neurons

faggot pls

my fucking sides

wroooong
>tard doesnt know what spectral lines are
>tard doesnt know what a quanta is

yes but there is a mistake as whites are the most intellectual ppl of all.

Use [website] before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

dont you fucking dare call us Sup Forumsros

green. isnt it obvious. the sun is gonna die and theres still immortal green left. green doesnt need no sun, its a strong independent color

Fuck off newfag

kek

Wrong.

If there's no sun, you can't see.
If you can't see, there's no color green.

Basically you can have the sun without green, but you can't have green without the sun. So the Sun always wins.

What the hell does "the entire color green" even mean?

I kek'd

Not half of the green. Not 3 quarters. All of the green.

ALL of it

but there are more suns to make the green and to make the visible

What about green suns?

beige Wins

green light doesn't really exist, it's just human imagination. Wolfs for example see "green" as a red. so that tells me it's all bullshit.

When you say "the entire color green" does that cover the whole spectrum? (Kelly, Forest, Lime, etc.) or just one shade of green?

how much sun is the sun? we have ALL of the green and i think we all know how much green 1 green is, but how much sun is 1 sun?

The sun obviously since there are no green stars.

So it already happened.

Those are class traitors, fuck them.

Heavy hung the canopy of blue
Shade my eyes and I can see you
White was the light
That shines through the dress that you wore

She lay in the shadow of a wave
Hazy were the visions overplayed
Sunshine in her eyes
But moonshine made her cry everytime

Green is the colour of her kind
Quickness of the eye
Deceives the mind
Envy is the bond between
The hopefull and the damned

You cant even see real green on any monitor displaying this thread right now, yet every monitor can still see this image of the fucking sun

mg is in green

Rolling for green.

The idea is to stare at the white dot in the centre of the red circle for at least a minute (the longer the better - say 2 minutes!). You may blink, but don't move your head, and never take your eyes off the white dot. As you begin staring, you'll begin to already notice a strange glowing effect as if the surface of Titan is melting from the heat. Don't stop now though! Keep staring away, then finally, after a minute.... SLOWLY.... begin to move your head backwards.

Now the sun you can just fucking look at it

ok you got me here

Out of all the shades a monitor (CRT or LCD) can reproduce, cyan happens to be the worst in terms of sheer colour saturation, with green following close behind. The amount of red pollution is clearly evident if you take the shiny side of a CD, turn the light off to make the room dark, and fill the screen in bright cyan or #00ffff. On the CD, you should see a great deal of red, aswell as the green and blue. This shouldn't be there, since the only light coming from the monitor should be blue and green! If you were to fill the screen with bright green #00ff00, you'll also see some blue pollution and a massive amount of red pollution.

Even a baby can see the sun on the reflection of a cd

The sun of course! The Colorado green has never trained any type of martial arts in its life i have heard. I know the su personaly and it has a savage kickboksing and Brazilian jiu jitzu game. The sun would either win by knockout og rear neck choke ! Im sure og it!

You could not be more wrong

Put me in the screencap pls

The entire color?
If all of it definitely but if 1 doesn't show up it's the suns game for sure.