What is it Sup Forums I'm thinking pimple but it hasn't gone away for a while

What is it Sup Forums I'm thinking pimple but it hasn't gone away for a while

its aids

go to a doctor. not us

It looks like an infected hair or a boil. None the less it looks painful, especially so if you pinch on it.

Good luck, Sup Forumsro.

Ingrown hair is my guess

What does it feel like? Also does it hurt?

Does it hurt when you press it?Is it hard/solid? Do you feel anything when you touch it?

Mine looked the same and it was on my right ballsack.It was there for a couple of years and when I went to the doc he said it's pretty much a harmless fat goo but still had it removed since it looks like a big ass pimple.I miss playing with it though.

Could be a tumor , go to a doctor idiot.

This

Go to the doctor if it doesn't go away. It's an Ingrown hair by the looks of it.

DON'T SHAVE YOUR GENITALIA WITH A RAZOR. Use a trimming hair cutting machine,

>itt we pretend to know shit

op its nothing, people on Sup Forums cut them out with safety blades, post pictures.

Op here, it only hurts if it's pinched, it's kind of hard. I pinched it hrd once and a small amount of clear fluid came out. I had cystic acne so i know it's not that.

Poke it with a needle, OP. Post results.
And trust me, it doesn't hurt all that much, cuz it's just a growth. A small hole won't hurt.

what the fuck how come he doesnt have that red/pink line on his dick like I do

Also op here, what?

the fuck you talking about

Gonna need pics

THIS.
Come from the side with the needle when the top is in pull upwards.

I've actually done this a couple times

You can use a razor, just don't shave against the grain.

i am a certified doctor and i can certainly tell you the truth. It's aids in last stadium..

looks like a clitorus to me

its a sabecous cyst. Only way to remove is to slice it open.

Vertically or horizontally? If you have a horizontal colour divide - you're circumcised.

If you have a vertical line - you're s.o.l cuz i duno what that is

You got cancer bro - go to the doctor.

I have one as well, OP but it doesn't hurt. I had a checkup recently where a doctor touched my balls but they didn't think anything of it. But go to a doctor anyway: it's not too bad if a doctor touches your balls.

its ebola

It's a pimple, just squeeze it as hard you can
I work in the doctor type profession, you can trust me.
Would anyone on the internet lie to you?

it's the herpp, use condoms next time.

if its vertically its because your vagina grew together. true shit. every fetus start of with a vag and then it can grow to a penis or stay like that depending on your chromosomes.

genital wart, bro. Get that shit lanced and get some antibiotics, yo

you mean OP's dick is big enough that you can't see his circumcision scar, or maybe OP is uncut?

Definitely not that

This.
You're fucked, OP.

this.

Op you have a cyst.

pop with needle or squeeze really hard after soaking with hot water

It will make a crinkle noise and you should try to get all of the stuff out asap.

FYI its not herpes and not warts.

Op here, circumcised and 8.5 in.

you fucked any skanky-ass hoes lately OP? Or have you ever tried fucking dudes? My bf is just over 8in

I have one of those on my eye, try to pop it

Truth. I've had them before, 2 of em. Just an ingrown hair that you obviously left for a while, now the puss turned into a solid ball of shit. Just exacto blade it while applying pressure like it's a zit. I can promise you it isn't gonna hurt too bad, and heals just fine man.

Neither and don't plan on it, sex is a special thing for me, only a few people

if it itches, i've had the same thing and it will go away sooner or later, no reason to panic

ingrown hair it is then dude

Op here, I'm pretty sure it's an ingrown hair, so just post thick bitches please.

Bump

Haha you're gonna lose your dick, son

this is what happen when you doing it up the amus

squeeze that shit out yo

Use [website] before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

I've had one before OP. It's genuinely from wanking off too much.