I'm in UK and I've got 2 Sig Pro Semi-Auto Pistols and lots of different knives

I'm in UK and I've got 2 Sig Pro Semi-Auto Pistols and lots of different knives.

I want to kill people who torture any innocent animal or person. I will record it or at least take pictures and post here.

How do I find those types of people?

I will be forced to leave UK within 2 weeks if I don't leave for my native country to do my mandatory military service, so I've got until then.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you should consider just volunteering at an animal shelter instead, you stupid fucking sperg.

No, I've made up my mind. I just need a target

Just kill niggers, a lot easier

Had the same thougts Years ago. Never had the balls to do it.

GL

What about pedophiles? Why not hunt them down and kill them? I'm good at tracking them down but I haven't killed one yet.

you need a shinigami

Yeah, I can use it as last resort

Use what?

look up animal torture or abuse. it'll be hard to look at but if you find someone that posts videos of them doing it you can find their ip and when you find their ip you find their location.

Maybe look on for and gain someones trust and then cut off there fingers. have fun

Tor

>it'll be hard to look at
This is Sup Forums there's rekt threads everywhere of animals and people getting killed painfully so gtfo.

Don't do it man. You don't wanna take away the moral superiority of our people do you?

Fucking US style senseless violence. Volunteer at an animal shelter and if you find a bad abuser snap his leg with a big ass wheel spanner. No deaths, infinitely more pain.

You don't have the balls faggot.
All bark and no bite.

Surprise me. Oh wait, you won't, because you are a spineless turd doing absolutely nothing but wasting air on this miserable blue marble.

Best to use it on yourself.

TL;DR - kill yourself faggot.

Typical fucking sand nigger. I bet you live in London or Bradford.

I would hedge that he isn't a "sand nigger" but a white guy. No fucking way would the police sign off on some random muslim with 2 sigs. You gotta have a reason to get guns, and since there is nothing to hunt excpet white girls, the police won't get involved on either count

eisai skoupidi

Are you retarded? No one is allowed guns in the UK. Not even for hunting.

Funny you say that since I had a live grenade brought back from Afghan.
Know plenty of people who use shotguns for hunting also.

Not legally.

I'm not going to kill him with the Sig, I'll probably burn him. Prep him for hell

It's not legal to pirate, but I bet every bit of software on your pc is pirated.

I am in the UK, and people are allowed guns. With sufficient safety,storage and a reason to have them.

Fucking go and look up the legislation.

Not every bit. lol

Still. Doesn't prove this guy isn't a sand nigger, what proves that is the fact he has to attend military back home... that is a Russian thing.

Not handguns you fucking spaz (except old Muzzle load ones using black powder). Especially not semi-automatic ones.

You can own a shotgun with a shotgun certificate or a single shot/bolt action rifle, perhaps a very low calibre semi-auto rifle with a firearms license.

Wrong. I have several rifles and shotguns.

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates