Stranger Things AWESOME

Hey you perpetually whiny fags you better watch the new netflix show STRANGER THINGS

Seriously it was fucking GREAT
>killer atmosphere
>enthralling story
>spectacular horroresque mystery
>solid actors
>killer pacing

My only complaint is it was only 8 eps, can't wait for a season 2.

I watched the first episode tonight.

Bretty gud, looking forward to watching the rest.

the shills are out in force i see

i could be overhyping it cuz it feels like forever for a fresh show but i want to harass every1 to watch it

>netflix
>needing shills
gtfo newfag

Torrent it then. No one's stopping you.
It's not like movies and TV have Denuvo-like security like video games have nowHoly shit PCucks are mad that they can't play NĂ¼-Doom and spend all day shitposting about a game they haven't played.

How old are you?

>playing an fps on a console
Also, i could pick up a copy of doom 4 for 30$ on g2a right now, meanwhile it's still 60$ on consoles

That black kid is a faggot, you know this shit is fake bc that nigga always wanna call the police

lol he was worst char but redeems himself

Seriously fuck that nigger. He was being such a cunt and Dustin shouldn't have even defended him. It's nice that he came to his sense and all, but he was just such a little shit the whole time.

>Mr. Clarke: Where are you from?
>Eleven: Bad pla---
>Mike: Sweden!
kek

Season 2? Not doubting it wouldnt happen but the ending kinda cleared up everything, but showed a slim chance it could happen again

Looks like some sort of Stephen King knockoff.

>people actually argue about what gaming system they use

are you really this autistic

Steven Spielberg + Stephen King = Stranger Things

Checked.

Theres a ton of stuff to be explored like what happened to 1-10

Well El could still be alive and the government could still have some interest in her, Will in reality limbo, monster babies on the way, etc... I think it's plausible that El is stuck in some weird limbo state as well, and then next season could have to do with Will finding her, on top of hopefully exploring a bit more about the other reality. They could leave the monster babies for another season to keep things going one step at a time and so it doesn't feel like a rehash right away, or they could put them in there as just another thing they have to deal with. There are enough unexplained mysteries that they could make a fresh season imo.

>season 2
If it happens I imagine it would be different location/characters and similar supernatural shit, basically the AHS formula

Just finished it
So is that thing that Will puked at the end is a monster larva right?

>shills for show
>neglects to mention amazing soundtrack
pic related

Why should I watch anything with a nigger kid in it?

the show came out yesterday and youre already shilling for it? wow. you should rather watch Utopia, thats a good show.

JUST finished binge watching ep 1-8

>breddy gud

Like Spielberg, Carpenter and King all rolled into one!

It did have a glorious soundtrack - my mind kinda 'melds' with stuff im watching if its great - music especially folds into me saying atmosphere

I bought Doom. Played for three hours. Asked steam for my money back because it sucked hard. No questions asked, got my 35 dollars back the next day.

>how does it feel, not being able to ask for your money back?
>yfw it was not 35$ you lost, but 60, because you like to overpay games

>the show came out yesterday and youre already shilling for it?

OH LAWDY LAWDY HE DUN BE TALKIN BOUT A NEW SHOW HANG DAT ORNERY COOT HOW DARE HE SUH HOW DARE HE LAWDY LAWDY

Maybe you'd be more comfortable in the umpteen Ramsay pizza thread, you whiny faggot.

They're probably just underage

Looks like netflix shilling is back on the menu boys

He was actually right about everything he said, though.

apologize