Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm looking into picking up some new earbuds as I really don't want to be "THAT" fuck wearing headphones in public without loosing much quality.
Got any suggestions, preferences or general education to share?

Obligatory Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00OTADUG8
amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HJE120-PPK-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B003EM8008/
amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB50AP-Extra-Earbud-Headset/dp/B00JRD13T8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ones that come with the iPhone are actually much better than the shit you buy at the store. Sack up and get some Audio Technica headphones. Also, no one gives a shit if you wear headphones in public. If they do, it's their problem.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00OTADUG8

I have these for work and stuff. I just got them like two weeks ago.
They're great for what they are.
They are somewhat pricey tho even lower down.
($280 MSRP originally I believe)

I really like Audio Technica, but I think Sennheiser has some decent earphones.

Funny you mention Senn. That's why I'm looking for some suggestions. I'd HATE to walk around outside in weather and with people wearing my HD 598SE set.
If I drop an earbud it dangles or at the worst rolls away.
If I drop these then RIP in rest.
Those A.T.s look bready gud too.

just use apple earbuds

the fact you had that pic saved on your hdd tells me youre a fucking poseur anyway, stop trying so hard

>2017
>HDD

ok, am I really autistic if I don't get what the big deal is about wearing cans in public?

>listening to music in public

There really isn't any. The only autist is someone who actually thinks its a problem.

It's not so much a public perception thing to me as it is simply not wearing them and ruining them in some way.
It's not uncommon for me to wear them every so often truth be told.
I just don't want to fuck my shit up and trade audio quality for earbuds.

My error for making it come of more so about public view and less about ALWAYS having headphones and messing them up.

Nothing really wrong with it. Unless you feel the need to wear Beats at full blast like a spurg.

Literally the only kids that do it are the retarded 70 IQ special ed kids

you look retarded doing it, and plus theres the stigma on top of it

Even in terms of practicality:

w/ earbuds:
>someone tries to talk to you
>just quickly pull one earbud out, casually hold it while theyre talking

w/ headphones
>finally notice someone is talking to you after they start waving in your face
>awkwardly take them off, muffled hair, look retarded
>hold them stiffly as theyre talking

you know you could just take one ear off or just wear it on your neck

Was about to say.
>Not sliding one cup forward and back

whatever man. it doesnt matter if youre ugly anyway. just bee yourself.

this is ridiculous, why not just have your headphones rest around your neck if you need to take them off. also, don't wear your headphones so tightly that they fuck up your hair. also, the point of listening to music in public is to amuse yourself during periods you don't anticipate requiring interpersonal interaction

>Having short hair

I already said it's both impractical, inconvenient, makes you looks retarded. Only the retarded/0 self awareness kids did it. And also, on top of that, there's the stigma surrounding it.

Go ahead if you're ugly and are at the bottom of the social ladder. You have nothing to lose anyway.

I use these in public and good headphones at home

amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HJE120-PPK-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B003EM8008/

Literally nobody gives a shit lmao

amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB50AP-Extra-Earbud-Headset/dp/B00JRD13T8/

I've been using these for 3+ years, and I can't recommend them enough. Great build quality and sound, the only negative imo is that they're a little large and bulky.

lol dude I wish while I was studying in the library someone would tap me on the shoulder and I'd take my earbuds out and we could talk about whatever party was happening at chi pi that weekend
but nah I have fucking severe ADHD and don't study in that library anymore, I study in a community college library because I didn't learn to be self-sufficient before college's rude awakening. nice blog faggot I say to myself.
if you decide to listen to music while you're out and about you've already decided you're not going to be chasing after people's hearts and minds, you're going to be in your little autistic sound-world, and people respect that, it's a way of being.

Nothing. Half of everyone in my city either wears bright disgusting beats or sony mdr's

Go to /r/headphones, go to the purchase advice sticky and they'll help you out. Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for purchase advice.