Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Long time negroe lurker here with his white bitch. Why you hate us so much hm?

AMA

pearl necklace or gtfo

We're drinking too, so if anyone can think of a Sup Forums drinking game that'd be cool.

Right now we're aiming for drink everytime someone calls me a nigger, gonna get proper plastered.

w-what?

dubs check

I dunno. I'm white as fuck but I don't get it. Going to school in the 90's everyone was of the opinion that most racism would die with our generation. I think the ability to say whatever you want on the internet with no consequences has turned people into raging cunts.

WIN RAR.EXE

Probably true. I'd argue that people will always be raging cunts regardless and the internet just gave them a medium

how big is your nigger penis?

We're definitely gonna do this shit, we just wont show you thassal.

My favorite black guy is Ron Simmons

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

8 inches standard, 9 if she really gets me going, thick as your redneck mama

To be fair Sup Forums actually does hate you.

no tyrone, you're gonna beat your bitch if you are drunk

Oh this thread is legit, you don't have to believe it of caws, but yeah. It is. You can ask for whatever proof as long as it don't reveal us. Oh and I won't show you my bitch at all, I leave being a cuck to you white dudes

> why you hate us so much

you really are mentally inferior are you?

Does your pic count as a shot? It should right? We're gonna drink fk it

Yeah. Maybe I was just naive back then.

Just send pics we can't tell the difference anyway

dont lie thats your white twink isnt it

pic w time stamp nigger

As long as you and I don't have a standardised way to test that, neither of us will eeevveerr knooooow

please pez her you proto-human

dont want your drinking game to be no fun
get drunk nigger

no it doesn't you fucking slave

tell that white girl to help preserve her race

there need be tits for proof

schooltest results

We'll also keep in mind it's not always hatred. A lot of people do it for the shock value. But there's also those of us who are generally apathetic.

Plus the people who think race mixing will turn us all black are retarded, there's way more of us than there is of you in most places so if anything you'll just bleach out your bloodline.

Oy vey us in the gay community would not like to be called bitches Tom! I'll still let you fuck my boipussi but you should know I got pozzed ;)

>Hey Sup Forums
Hi
>Long time negroe lurker here with his white bitch.
Nigger
>Why you hate us so much hm?
I don't hate your girlfriend, she can't help loving a subhuman piece of trash that refers to his "gf/wife" as a white dog.

I hate you because youre just another dumb nigger.

Fuck off monkey

Africa having people for the longest time and having tons of resources.

Why does it matter?

Your species is a ruckus causing, welfare leaching, convenience store robbing, mass murdering, self entitled, ill informed, and self aggrandizing blemish on American society. And I'm from Mexico.

How bad do you have to be that even lowly home depot meHEcans look down on you stupid mother fuckers.

You're born with every right and opportunity and you squander it on fresh jays retarded fucking rims on a car you don't even own.

This definitely counts too

Theres a drinking game for every interest out there, including hockey, GOT, star trek, etc.
google it.

you're a dickwasher OP

This is true deffo true for my family everyone's going white af.

>afrocentrism
Dont get me started. I'll derail this thread so fucking hard.

Doesn't it take so much effort hating people that you know nothing about tho?

Zoo's closed my bad

>fat chick inc
>black guy working bottom tier IT tech support inc

I don't hate you. Your pathetic existence boosts my ego almost as much as watching liberals pretend they won the election.

No, its so easy that anyone can do it which is why its done so often.

implying someone cares about the boyfriends hand hes holding . being this much of a cuck.

Show us the black eye you've no doubt given her, chimpo.

>Doesn't it take so much effort hating people that you know nothing about tho?

You just started a AMA off by being a racist pice of trash. You also showed how ignorant you are.

You gave me enough of a reason to call you a Nigger and not like you.

If you were Mexican, I'd call you a fucking no good beaner spic.

I hate you, you're black, you're a Nigger. That's it.

LET HER GO YOU NIGGRA

Go back to your owner

Be a good nigra

How did ya' get dat goat? Did she giggled when ya' raped her? When are ya' gonna leave ha' t'get anoda' bitch? ah' bet she likesss da damn BBC. De news.

I don't tend to equate myself to my whole race, you should try that sometime, might give you a better understanding of your self worth
You haven't been out of America have you?
Not bad advice
Good thing I get my dick washed and my balls shaved now, by my white bitch no less, progress!
We was KANGs n SHIET. Just not in Egypt. Never understood why Africans felt the need to claim civilisations that aren't theirs, when there are plenty that are.

I was being racist? Quote me bih

Lookit all these self-affirmations.
Someone REALLY needs to justify he isn't a shitskin spearchucker.

Good point.
Christ she aint no twink gat dammit

Where in life does someone decide that typing out phrases in ebonics on Sup Forums makes them anything but more white?

chubby wrist

>that bracelet is at fucking maximum tensile stress

Stop hating black people, not all of them are niggers. We love white people in fact, we are tolerant of other races, we are the true chosen people . Respect us white faggots, we got the big dick.

you guys understand that this is fake right?
there is no Sup Forums on the paper

tits or gtfo

When did I start justifying I'm not a shitskin spearchucker? ahahah

I mean, you can think that, doesn't matter to me. That's just like, your opinion, man.

you're a faggot and a nigger op, kys please

Africans who immigrate to America hate American niggers just as much as whites, asians, hindus, and mexicans.
Everyone hates you pricks. You're a bunch of unruly assholes.

My whole extended Mexican familia hates niggers. My family is mostly carpenters and landscapers. Hard working. They hate seeing lazy niggers causing trouble.

I thought
was ebonics? & ebonics makes you more white? what?

It's a hairtie bro, she's curvy af. Not even chubby. Just hot. Man you wish you could fuck this bitch trust me

>claim civilizations that aren't theirs
This right fucking here. It's why it pisses me off every goddamn time. Then they turn around and unironically bitch about cultural appropriation like afrocentrism isn't EXACTLY that. Its the most hypocritical bullshit I've ever seen.

Jesus Christ the cringe, pls no.

If that fat wrist is any indication, i know your profession. Whaling

You mean Mexicans are racist?!
Who'da fucking thunk it, wetback.

listen carefully op. if this is dubs i am going to need you to mayo up that nigger dick. thats right, hellmanns mayo. good. now take that nigger dick and nigger slap it across that bitches tits. post results.

All niggers need to be suicided, productive black citizens are welcomed. Same thing goes with trailer trash whites.

>maximum tensile stress
Strength*

roll

Nigger, naw, not American and don't even have ancestors who were slaves, faggot? naw, well, I'm OP, so I guess so

rolling

Love how you all assumed I was American, good show

rolling

Where in the UK do you live?
I might be your neighbour

do this op

ITT we trigger OP so he beat his landwhale and go to jail

Have you been robbed recently then?

topKek this made me laugh, drinks to this!

fucking perfect

Might have actually considered this if it was actually dubs, fuck yo reroll

> Bic
> 23:33
> Writing dates correctly

re-roll

London
Funny you say that, because someone nearby me got robbed recently

I don't think most people here hate black people or give a shit about your interracial relationship.

That being said...

Telling people you're black on an anonymous board is the same as telling people you are a woman on an anonymous message board. The only reason you would feel the need to bring either of those things into this is to attempt to bring attention to yourself because whatever you have to say isn't interesting enough or even worth saying to begin with. Thus anytime some woman comes out saying she's a woman everyone spams "tits or gtfo", Your race doesn't matter unless you make it apparent. If you ever received hatred on here its your own fault.

People are staring because some white people did some shit sometime and some black people also did some shit sometime?

People be staring for the most random reasons.

implying that proves its a girl with you.

Oh I never post. Well, thats a bit of a lie, I very rarely post.
But if you look at why I started the thread, it's an AmA, being a lurker I'm privy to all the black-on-white black hatred threads etc etc and figure this thread is an opp for my to interact directly with the people that hate, like, or don't care at all about the fact I'm in an interracial relationship.

Compound that with the fact that I'm drinking right now, and you've got a fun time on your hands. But yeah, attention whoring to some extent definitely, but isn't that what all threads do? What's a thread without attention?

People feel the need to bring up their gender/race because when they just "say whatever they have to say" you faggots try to discount it immediately and proceed to call those people "dumb libtards", "stupid faggots", etc.

When someone has to justify their stance by stating their credentials, its time to look at how you approach the raw information in general.

w8 m8 does your gal work at a cracker barrel? maybe the 606?

oh shit I got spammed I'm honoured

I don't think we have barrels of crackers in the UK, 606 makes 0 sense to me.

The nigger smell

What do niggers smell like?