What could have been a better response Sup Forums?

what could have been a better response Sup Forums?

Well said OP

Think you fuckin nailed that one OP, good job,

now send some randoms boobs and claim they are hers

Checked

now that iis edgy jeezuz. chtrits . burrrrrrrnn. lol girl powa

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

best post reply i've ever seen 10/10

Perfect except you need some fucking punctuation:

I'll definitely keep trying, but I'll let you 'think' you've won solely due to your clear lack of confidence. I feel you can use the boost, seeing as you take an innocent "hey what's up" from a childhood acquaintance as a threat to your relationship.
Speaking of confidence boosts, you taking me as such an obvious threat was definitely an effective one for me, so thanks!

Eh no, you come off insecure as fuck dude.

It's not your job to be your gf's "protector". Listen bro, if she wants to fuck someone, she will. That simple. Girls can get laid in 20 minutes topIt's up to her to be loyal, and until you're given a reason to distrust her, you're just gonna have to trust her.

Honestly sounds like you need to work on your confidence and other issues before you date.

amen.

Here's the formula for how fast a girl can get laid

Plug in the hotness level from 1-10.

x(-1) = 20 (minutes).

so a 10 could get laid in 10 minutes if she wanted to. Etc so forth

Fuck you're retarded. That's not how numbers work.

why did you even engage. you look like such a pussy

I would have just read everything he sent so that he got the read receipt, and ignored it.

or just waited for the inevitable flurry of
> bitch
> faggot
> pussy
> meet me
and responded with
> lol

I think OP is the bluetext bro.

I'm the blue Sup Forums not the white LOL

How about stop being a whiney chode and not worry about it, if shit happens it happens, find a new girl then you stupid fuck.

Are you trying to fuck her? Or start something?

If so, don't. Even if you have the slightest hope of jumping in there if they break up. Don't.

Just leave it be. There's billions of girls out there

I can't tell if half the people in this thread are trolls or have never spoke to people on any messenger app or service. OP is blue

OP is an animal

one where you actually spelled "sheer" correctly.

Lol is this the whitetext guy XD

So close maybe if you didnt take the time to spell it correctly you would of gotten quads fag

find him.
beat his ass.
bang his girl.
just because he's an insecure bitch

Dude the have did his time when you ate burger did the world for gave you