I've got a masochist to use for the next few days...

I've got a masochist to use for the next few days. Post your thoughts on what I should put her through in the next few days. By the end of it she'll be marked and bloody.

pic unrelated

>also fetish thread general

pitch her tents

Fart in her mouth and make her taste

Tie her down, shove a dildo in her ass, finger her and golf a vibratory on her clit. When she Cyndi get muscles will clench and squeeze the dildo out. Make her beg for it back in. Make her cum so many times she's being to stop the pleasure because it's torturous.

*Hold a vibrator.
*When she cums.
Phone is a retard

OP post 2
For reference, she's had her tits hung for hours, pussy caned bloody and beaten hard over multiple day periods.

stream the shit online, i'd imagine it would be pretty embarassing for that sort of thing to be seen by so many people. tell her you sent a link to her parents too.

Likely won't stream, but i'll likely record.

Whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess. Then give her 24 strokes with a cane. And 12 more on the back of her thighs.

Oh and cane her asshole before you fuck it.

Noted, that i'll be doing

Play Mary had a little lamb on her teeth with a lug wrench and the while she squats on sparklers.

Put clamps on her nipples and make her deepthroat you.

Every time she goes back up for air without your permission, she gets a slap to her ass.

After the third time, its a spank from a paddle.

Fifth is a slap from a belt.

after the fifth, she has to endure a rough facefuck with a gag to keep her mouth open.

Lock her into a head vice and just rape her throat.

Have her putt on lots of mascara and lipstick and ruin all of it.

Because runny mascara and ruined lipstick is super hot.

Assuming the thread 404's, taking details here or [email protected] to forward on pictures and videos for those with interesting suggestions

Pics of her ass first?

please provide timestamp. I'm interested.