>complain about your day
>listen to other people bitch
>try to have a good time

pic unrelated but a knife i would give my left nut for

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/chinatown-upheaval
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

il throw out one bump with some tits

eh this weeks been okay. Trying to avoid drinking every night. Howre you?

im alright, off of work right now for awhile , and id really rather be working so trying to keep occupied

got high for the third time in a week day. i am worried i can turn into an addict if i keep up my weed habits. thought?

do you want to go back because you want the money or because you like your job?
I don't hate mine, it just feels the same every day.

pot isn't really physically addictive. Don't smoke 12 joints a day, but 3 times a week isn't going to kill you. It can be psychologically addictive depending on the person.

3 times is about a sweet spot for me for substance use. More is running some risks.

dont know user, i personally have never smoked ( my old man did ) and i didnt want to end up like him
same reason i dont drink
as long as you are comfortabe with what youre doing and dont force it on others its fine imho,
i knew a guy who was a heroin addict, Great guy good heart and he kept it secret, and didnt do too much harm to others so he was cool with me
money would be nice , though im living with family still so its not desperation, i just like my job, and like the people i work with and the environment im in, its some of the only social life i had

anyone have decent music sugestions?

that looks like it would hurt
my ex squeezed my nuts once trying to be sexy and dominant but it was a bit too hard and i almost puked
she was into some weird shit

i got a call from a hardware store for an interview today

i dont want to call them back

It looks like his balls are about to fall off

then dont?
or do you need to get a job

id rather work at a hardware store than McDicks , but i did work as a carpenter for 3 years and know some shit that ight be helpful
clearly hence why i said it looks like it would hurt

yeah i need a job but i dont want them to say "yeah come in for an interview tomorrow" or something.

also i dont know if they drug test or not.

hi, OP.

Does this song give you any sort of feel of some heinous shit going on in the oriental district of a large city?

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/chinatown-upheaval

bro i worked for the state and they asked if i was down for a drug test and i agreed and they were like " nah jk " i wouldnt worry too much
yeah sounds somewhat early 2000s i like it

thanks, that's exactly what i was going for.

nice, making music for a game?

Did anyone see a thread late last night of an user becoming an hero? May have been real early in the morning.

someday.

nah what happened
nice best of luck man
sounds like good work so far

It's just been a damn good day today my dudes. Work was chill as fuck, had a crazy ass super spicy burger delivered and ate one each with a coworker. Barely sirvived but the endorphin rush was crazy. Got to ride my motorcycle and now i'm chilling out high as fuck starting my weekend.

nice, any reason for the early weekend?

That's just my work schedule, sometimes I work on saturday and sunday if I want too. I work at a coffee roaster so it's hella chill.

nice, back when i was at work and i had to work weekends ( working weekends was really chill) i got thursday and friday off

thanks, man. i appreciate the vote of confidence.

be sure to add me in the credits
>user, encouraging words

Aww hell yeah. I like working the weekends, gives me something fun to do lol. What do you do now?

nothing, on unemployment until i hopefully get my job back ( seasonal work so i hopefully will)
sometimes i work at a farm and get paid under the table so i can keep getting unemployment
feels a bit scumbaggy but still, weekend work at my old job when you got on the weekend with someone else was just doing whatever you wanted, sometimes didnt even stay at work would just go and get lunch someplace or go run errands and shit

I have a sensitive bladder. I literary can't go outside without having the urge to piss if there is not a toilet nearby. This shit is ruing my life. I even consider dropping out of uni because of this

Dude that sounds pretty chill. Being able to work under the table is pretty sweet not gonna lie. Im sure you'll get the seasonal job back, what kinda work is it?

dont rhey have the piss condom things for accedents?
yeah its nice
i work outdoors at a state park

kek will do.

how has your day been OP?

pretty lame, im waiting on the dmv for registering a new vehicle, weather has been shit too warm to ice fish but too rainy ad cold for other outdoor shit

didnt do dick today, cooked enchiladas for dinner and fucked around a bunch

Fuck yeah dude! I live in the middle of a few state parks, I love being out in them :)

nice, im going to try to go out tomorrow to a small run down park type thing, not an actual park but im going to go wander around in the snow and try to fish and some stuff
mostly just wander around in the woods

That sounds like a pretty good idea man, I might go do that too. Enjoy it

you too