So hey Sup Forums i have a little problem...

So hey Sup Forums i have a little problem. Im a 18 years old guy and i recently have been talking to this really cute boy, im not gay or anything but hes really cute plus he likes anime just like me. The problem is that hes only 14 and i dont know if he likes me the same way i like him. When i say things like "oh you are really cute and i want suck your dick" he just laughs and replies with "wow me too" , the thing is how do i know hes not just joking? Plus, am i gay?

>really cute boy
>im not gay
you are a faggot, this is so silly it almost seems like bait, you should have a forced lobotomy for your stupidity

Not bait. But honestly i dont feel anything for other guys, its just this one boy that i want to make sweet love and kiss all night long

which means you're gay. if you saw other fags like this fag you'd want to be a fag with him.
now tell your father so he kicks you out of his basement

Clearly bait 0/10.
>you are gay
>don't fuck an underage child (you moron)

But hes ok with it and ive said countless times that i want to kiss him and he said he also wants to kiss me. Is this really that wrong?

"but i want to kiss him, and he wants to kiss me, surely the judge/jury won't see me as a pedo and send me to buttfuck prison with bbc tyrone!!"

make the first move

More info for u guys. Back when i was a stupid edgy teen i ended up failing school like 4 times and ended up in his class , we got along very nice and we already showed gay signs for eachother since that time. We traded numbers and staterd playing games together. I finally stoped being a stupid edgy teen and did a recovery program and finished school. And just a few months ago we starded talking again and fell in love with him

just because he says its ok with him doesn't make it ok.
>that's why consent laws exist.

don't reply with "he's very mature for his age" because that's BS.

He's 14 he doesn't know what he wants.

>Sup Forums the only place where you actively need to convince people it's not ok to fuck children

I mean technically, it would be illegal for the two to be together, but only by one year
I don't think it's MORALLY wrong to want to be with someone when the age difference is one year away from being legal, but that being said, I'd recommend you wait until you're both legal to keep he cops away
And while you may not be 100% gay, it sounds like you're at least a little bi if you find even one guy attractive

Dude hes 14. Im only 18 so the age gap is not that big. Im not trying to fuck a baby or anything

where the fuck are you from that the age of consent is 15?? jesus christ

Straight? Bi? Gay? Who cares? They're just labels.

Be with who you want to.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard that regardless of age of consent laws, you can't be punished for having consensual sex with someone who's only 3 years younger than you
That being said, I'm not a law expert, that's just something I've heard, so correct me if I'm a huge dumbass

I realize, but that doesn't make it ok. If you love him...wait.

He also has a 12/13 years old sister that is extremely friendly to me ,shes pretty hot but i wont be trying to fuck her. Only if hes ok with it tho

no fucking clue I don't have to look into that because I dont intend to do that and women 3 years below my age would be of legal age anyway.

ok im done... im out.. I tried

Honestly Sup Forums is it really that bad if i want fuck a young boy/girl if he/she also wants it? "They dont know what they like" wtf explain that to me

I don't think so
But I'm kind of an idiot, so what do I know?

Fuck, when i was 14 i knew when someone liked me or i liked someone."uuhh they dont know their feelings" if had a creepy older guy trying to fuck me i knew!!

Look up the state laws to make sure its legal

Its not abou being legal or not. I know its a fucking crime but i think is so wrong that we both love eachother but the age difference makes it impossible. Look at the convos we have ,he loves me just like i love him.

I'm almost certain there is a board for your kind.

Go there and STAY THERE.

Ffs i just just like 1 (one) cute boy and thats enough to be gay? Fuck outta here

Well since the thread is dying i just want to say something. Im gonna make passionate love to that boy and no one can stop me ,and ill prob fuck his sister too.