Lets guess rank based off on champion mastery

Lets guess rank based off on champion mastery
I'll start

>inb4 league fags

gold 5 or plat 5

correct
I think you are plat 1

I played leblanc exclusively 2 years before she got ruined by lowering her skill ceiling and making her idiotproofed.

Made it to platinum

Bronze 3 Riven main that blames jungler if you get stomped

silver 3, although I've been moving up really quickly considering I don't play ranked very often. Lolsumo says that I have platinum performances on most of my games, so hey, who knows, you might be right in a few months.

I played riven continuously for several months because I thought she was rad. haven't played her in a long time tho. also, i don't blame others for anything that happens. i know that, by not taking proactive steps towards helping my team, if someone feeds it's my fault.

diamond 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guess boys

RIP ME

fuck, i was so certain too. feelsbad

gold 3

nope, almost back in gold tho

Just realised that Im the only one without updated client kek

gold 4

fuck meee dude.

bronze 4 #plsgod

im unraked fukas

kill me

diamond 3

silver 2

:'(

gotta be bronze aatrox sucks

Yeah , only a single challenger aatrox in na

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the ugly people losers act like popular people like them but the ugly people losers force the popular people to like the ugly people losers that copy me and try to act better then everybody cause outnumber everybody and try to hurt people the ugly way if dont like the ugly people losers or think the ugly people losers are ugly and the ugly people losers smell like poop and that is why the ugly people losers that smell like shit take anything and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to hurt the presdient the ugly way cause the presditent is popular and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody and try to hurt the attrative loser people cause think the ugly people losers are ugly the ugly way and that means the ugly people losers that is copying me will try to hurt the ugly popular people and me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody

master tier

gold 5

unranked

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to hurt people the ugly way so dont get bullied and the ugly people losers that smell like poop outnumber everybody and want to be better then people so this world is lame and brussel sprout city cause the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the ugly guys losers smell like poop and cock block and get angry

my elo sensor is broken. kill me

lez see bois

silver 3

>yes i have no life

bronze 2

bronze 1

silver 4

Seems like the person who barely plays, plays only placements and end up in silver

Keep guessing

gold 4

Jealous of my s ranks?

BUT THAT MAN CAN FUCKING PLAY AATROX

that fucking urgot S

>That feeling when you just find out how much you have played that little faggot.

quite impressive

I'm plat 1

Hey at least it's not yasuo, zed, lee shit, vayne, riven.
Guessing plat 3?

using website because banned

Typical lee sin. Getting banned

i had a phase okay i havent touched lee in a bit

actually i have alot of phases; i wanted to get orianna to 7 but oh well

Why not

fuck what rank you are you are a piece of shit fuck jhin mains

silver 2

Bronze 2

Gold 1

Silver 4

Plat 5

VO makes me wet

Diamond 4

granted

but still fuck you a little but

Which one of them?

Mb
The garbage zed and jhin main

roll

Basically Gold 1, nice

Plat

Not really

Impressive

what're the borders around voli and draven?

>inb4 bV

Silver

it shows what champs you've already gotten hextech chests for this month

>Level 7 in lee sin and draven
>banned
Shocker

Gold

ah i see thnx

This season actually.

take a guess

Silver

ah whatever same difference

Unranked

Shitchamps, but meta champs. Probably plat 1.
fuck you vayne main

bingo

True although i have been Silver last season

Bronze 4.

350,000 XP on nami

Gold 3

Getting so much stuff right FeesGoodMan.jpg

bronze 2

Plat

Diamond 4