This man is a piece of shit on a level not seen in any of our lifetimes. Prove me wrong

This man is a piece of shit on a level not seen in any of our lifetimes. Prove me wrong...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqB8P_ZY_0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE IS GREAT YOU FAT FUCK

>Prove me wrong
Protip: I literally can't

stormfag shill plz leave

Well he's not posting on Sup Forums
He's been quite successful
Has a decent family

OP id say you're a much bigger piece of shit.

He isn't a Muslim

shit tear bait

He's great at being a compulsive liar that's for sure...

Only in this country of lazy, entitled, fat fuck cucks is a president that actually does his job and enforce the laws considered a piece of shit. Go suck some nigger dick you cunt.

Spotted the anchor baby.

He was born rich, all you have to do is not be a complete moron to be successful.

All politicians are exactly like him. Only difference is he's not hiding it.
>proved wrong

"tier" you illiterate fuck.

Let's see a screenshot of your bank account user. I have a sneaking suspicion that you're a cry baby neet piece of trash.

you saw hillary right?

he might have been born rich but he turned 1 million dollars over 100 times. He's a good businessman and you can't deny that.

He's a two bit con man you dumb shit. everything he's done so far is terrible except for possibly killing TPP.

Literally who been in office for a week. Already fulfilling campaign promises. And Obama couldn't even close gitmo in 8 years.

He's created tidal waves of butthurt snowflakes. He's already the greatest president in my lifetime.

$3500 checking
$4500 Savings
$10.5k in stocks
I make about 76k a year from my job and my military pension.

Hey, what if I told you, that at least he is not black

I reiterate that hes a two bit con man. he's gone bankrupt six times, and you don't have to look very far to find a long list of people he's owed money to and stiffed.

>military welfare queen

I asked for proof you illiterate cunt. I make 800,000 as a surgeon with 99,500 in savings and over a mil in stocks. Not hard to type bullshit.

I'd say you're a dumbass.

Checked. Waste of quads

Nigger lover here

They used to call people like him Flim-Flam Man or a Carpetbagger. I think it fits him better than Douche or piece of shit.

prove that he is, the burden of proof is on u bitch

I don't have the time or inclination to photoshop out all the shit that could get my identity stolen, just to prove a point to you. If I were going to lie I'd say I made a lot more.

He's getting rid of the beaners and building a wall to keep them out. He is awesome all these Mexicans do is spit out kids out of there vaginas and take adavange of the welfare system. I know I'm a case worker at the EBT office. Also there kids don't even give a shit about school they all end up joining gangs and robing hard working people

He is amazing, glad I voted for him. When you get older and pay taxes you will understand sometimes you cant get everything for free and you have to be mean to people for the greater good.

We are a mess compared to many other countries.

Surgeon in flame war on /b.

my sides

I've got no problem with the color of anyone's skin. I've known shitty worthless people of every color.

most businessmen have declared bankruptcies multiple times.
You do realize that bankruptcy in the current US tax system can be easily profitable? Buy a business that is known to be going bankrupt, buy it, allow it to go bankrupt, alter the business model and build the company after the tax break.
also you are allowed to deduct filing expenses on your personal taxes for a tax break if you own the business.
Bankruptcy can be very profitable.

My thread my rules.

Bitch...

not that user, but spoken like a true liar

Tree Surgeon?

Lol whatever liar. You're shit posting on Sup Forums I'm sure you've got 5 minutes but as with most libs you're full of shit and it's easy to call you out for it. Continue being a mad neet, maybe you can get a job building the wall.

I am a pre med student who gets in Sup Forums flame wars. does that count

>"This man is a piece of shit on a level not seen in any of our lifetimes"

You could literally say that about 99 percent of the black people in any city in America

How about purple?

Military welfare queen, I bet you just camp at some base and have never been around any kind of real danger.

Border crossings from Mexico are at a 40 year low and declining every year, The types of jobs taken by illegals, are not great middle class jobs. They are low paying shit jobs. If he gave a fuck about immigrants taking American jobs, he would stop the h1b visa program, which I'm betting you've never heard of.

pre-meds arent surgeons, at least not ones that I'd trust with a scalpel. Get over yourself

Now down to memes. Hilarious you would call anyone a piece of shit, have a good 4 years faggot.

he isn't concerned with the number of border crossings, just the crime that crosses, which is very high.
A kid at my old high school was arrested for possession of 1lb of Tina that came from a cartel. and the dude was 18. The drugs and everything else that comes is what is a large problem

Not a "lib". and you have no idea whats going on in this country. Your support for the narcissistic man baby proves it.

Well they can get them workers for 60% to 80% less then Americans to do the high tech jobs.

I guess you failed to notice your on Sup Forums asshole.

Just an angry sea in a really small boat. Never shot at, and don't claim to be a badass, just did my job for twenty years.

Oh I'm blind right? You have information that nobody else has? Go ahead and enlighten us, maybe you can flip some people. It would probably be the most you've done with your life.

Im Canadian so I haven't really followed american politics very much or trump very much but why is he so bad? all I know is hes american.

Americans need low paying jobs too. Maids, factory work, cooks, etc legal citizens need those jobs.

h1b visas are limited already and go to qualified people coming here to work and speak english, not poor people who only know how to sell fruit on the side of the road and commit crimes only to easily slip away because they do not exist here.

I never said any thing about taking jobs dumb fuck. I stated a fact there lazy ass offspring does fuck all. There fat ass Mexican wives bum money off the system. How are any of these things good for America ??And the h1b visa will be changed you can bet on that.

Wrong.

>20 year military queen
>only been in stormy weather

Holy shit we should send you down to Mexico as well, probably a bigger leech than the spics.

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>you're bored of watching tv
>try to fap but can't get it up
>call room service for a case of champagne
>also have them send four pubescent prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>dancing to shitty russian dubstep
>one of them steps on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>you tell them obama slept in this very bed
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>urine starts to flow
>they're pissing all over you
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets
>Putin got it on tape
>he faps to it every night
>blackmails you into being president

Burden of proof lies on you. Start any time and if you can leave your hurt feelings out of it, that would be great.

20 years on a boat getting paid to do pushups, congrats. It explains your bubble mindset at least, go try living some other places or overseas outside a hugbox base and gain a little world perspective. You are so sheltered, I feel a bit sorry for you

He is a stupid asshole dick sucker.

There was a study recently that showed people who believe a wrong fact, who are confronted with facts counter to their beliefs, double down on their false beliefs. I can't convince you you're being duped by propaganda, you'd never believe me no matter what proof I showed you. The fact that he needs to lie about petty little things, that are easily proven to be lies is enough for me.

Russian fucking shill. You haven't been to the States or served but you good at fucking with people for your master Putin in your ass.

So you hate military members, but support Trump who plans to drastically increase the size of the military. Makes sense...

mate thats not a good reason really

How about this?

I never even said I support trump. Just that you're a much bigger piece of trash and a delusional liar.

still not really

maga

>b-b-but hillary
>wat is false dichotomy

hahaha, You speak about things you have no clue about as if they are facts. We only lived on the ship when we were underway. When we weren't underway GASP, I lived in a house or apartment out in the community. I never once lived on a base. The "very small boat" I mentioned wasn't even a ship anyway, It was a search and rescue boat.

Or this fucked up shit. Trump lies and his little followers drink up the foul swill.

What amazes me is so many people from the forces support republican ideals, which is against big government. But the only reason US military is big is because the government has to be big too to support a big military.

What have I lied about?

Trump is a complete piece of shit who is going to fuck all of us and anyone who can't see that is unfathomably retarded

how will we be fucked please let the whole world know

Fuck Sup Forums Those guys are serious assholes full of serious shit. I think they would hunt you down and kill you. You don't like this on Sup Forums then go fuck yourself

>op literally says prove me wrong
>bring up Hillary as example
>butthurt ensues

Can't wait till you monkeys are out back into your own country, can't even grasp basic English and want to lecture others on politics.

whiny little bitch

Your income for one. I thought you didn't have time to spend here, what happened?

I miss when this place didn't constantly gargle his crusty orange balls

Russian buddy, friend of our foes. Lies on almost every thing he says. Alt-reality and alt-facts. He only believes in money. Is that enough?

He's not wrong. Poor people arent hiring workers and building business.

Faggot nigger, suck off

not at all, this is not enough to prove we will be fucked nor is any even relevant to a cohesive answer

That was never.

When Trump releases his tax returns, I'll show you my bank account. Hows that?

Those balls belong to Putin!

How can anyone hate such an intelligent man?

what did he lie about?

Made in China. He did right by them.

Pretty much, Putin dad-dicked us all

>when you get older
>said the 23 year old

Immediately begins unfucking America from 8 years of failure. Puts America first and starts bringing back American Jobs. Most progressive president in terms of racial and LGBT aspects ever.

This is going to be the best presidency the US has seen in decades. You don't have to believe it, but that's just how it is, kid. This is how the world works, and one day when (if) you mature, you'll thank half of America for putting this man in office.

Business only hires people, and expand when there is an increased demand for their products and services. If the middle class has more disposable income they will purchase more, increasing demand. Then the businesses can hire more workers. Its the MIDDLE CLASS with cash in hand that creates jobs. If you cut taxes to a corporation, they MIGHT use some of the savings to expand or hire, but only if they already needed to. They are far more likely to pass it on to their executives, and shareholders. We have almost 40 years of proof of this happening, but people still believe the conservatives when they say they have to cut corporate taxes to create jobs. Its all a bunch of bullshit that sounds plausable on the surface.

Why don't you go high and lead by example? You're being exactly the piece of shit you claim to be against you loser.

Most of what he says are lies. Of course in the alt-right universe they believe it all. Here today he said he and the president of Mexico decided not to meet.
Mexico decided not to meet, he had nothing do with it.
They rejected him.

When you can't tell the difference between "your" news and "their" news (fiction or fact) your f*cked.
www.iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
and then...
youtube.com/watch?v=LqB8P_ZY_0Y