WWYD/Cuck thread. Replies get replies

WWYD/Cuck thread. Replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/221031
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump

Facefuck bitch and when i'm done end on her udders.

I would take her into the bathroom in a club and bend her over the sink. I'd pull her panties to the side and would pump her pussy until it was dripping with my cum. I'd make her taste and clean herself up and would send her back out to you.

put the girl on the right down on her knees and make her deepthroat my cock while I pull her hair, then cum on her glasses and make her walk home without cleaning them

I would make her kneel in a bus and suck every mens cock

I would force 1 to lick 2 while I fuck 3 through her torn stockings. I would make 3 go under 2 and suck her pussy.

This enormous tits would be licked all over while i bang her between her legs

She has a great ass too

Spin her round, rip that dress off and start fucking her ass. Once I've came in her ass I would fuck her pussy and impregnate her. I would then face fuck her and cum in her mouth and all over her hair

rip off her bra and throw her onto my bed, suck her tits as i pull her panties aside and shove my cock inside her, pound her pussy until she orgams, then keep myself inside her so i can impregnate her.

Wats ur kik ?

I don't currently have the app. does email work for you?

Kik me if you like her : wainan3

I'd have her blow me and would fill her cleavage with cum, then I'd make her scoop it up and finger herself with it.

Wwyd to this indian slut? She would love a good deep creampie. Drop your Kik if you want me to send her your wwyd.

Grab her hair and use as a handle when I use her mouth. When I'm ready to cum grab her hair hard, push her head back and load on her tits.

Have her held down so I can jizz on her crying face.

KILL YOURSELVES CUCKS

your slut looks like she'd love to sit on my face and ride my tongue, I'd make feel so good shed lean over to kiss lick and suck my cock just to thank me, then shed swallow every last drop . comment more here 3rfc.com/221031

I'd tit fuck her and then blow my load in her cleavage and smear my cum in her hair afterwards.

I'd tie them Christmas lights round her, rip her panties off and force her

Nice. Have some more of her

Good shit user. We could take turns.

any anons r4 more

thedonutbandito

U got kik

no

Undress the bitch, spank her little cunt and tits. When all her private spots are nice na red start to bang her. Finish in her ass.

How would u force her ?

Tie her over a stool and pull her dress up so anyone could come by and have a go on her holes.

I'd end up kidnapping her

Got it.

sniff her ass

flcoastjake

Thoughts and requests?

I woulf fuck right's pussy when blone will lick my balls.

holy fug more middle plz for science!

>Goes [website]
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

anymore righty in glasses user?

she looks like a gal i know, more

hell yea more with her hair down?

any in tights or jeans? hngggggggggggggg

strap her hands together and fuck that little mouth

Put her panties in her mouth and hold her down as she's blindfolded and have a couple of my boys slide in!

anyone wanna see my girl on kik?

sure what ya got

no, fuck you nerd

whats your kik?

she hot there user!

I would show up to her house while you were there and immediately start making out with her as soon as she opens the door. Then she will take out my dick and start jerking it while she tells you how pathetic you are. I'll cum in her pussy after banging her ass while you watch then she will make you clean it out.
>do my gf

post kik and girl

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

I would grab her hair and drag her to the streets with me. Start to talk to random guys if she want to use her. When a group of guys are with me we will go to the dead end alley and hide behind a trash can. There I would expose her and let them to use their holes.

whats your kik

whats yours?

my kik is velikynovgorod

pic is me

flcoastjake

unleash those massive tits and tits fuck her. have her wear a blindfold and secretly get her real dad to fuck her raw and cum deep inside, impregnating her. Gotta preserve those boob genetics.

acid attack?!

I take off her pathetic bra and make her ride me infront of everyone. I get her friend to suck on her boobs then shoot a huge load into her pussy. Hope she does okay as a single mom.

Very cute. Post more.

Is this a party?
Parties need entertainment and this whore just got the job.

Tie her up to the bed upstairs for any guy to dump a load into when they get horny

Slap her face with my dick before I grab her hair and facefuck her. While I pounding her mouth I playing with her tits too - squeeze and spank. When I'm ready to cum I put my dick in her cunt and cum deep inside her.

bump

Someone want to help me fuck my wife? Or have there girl fuck us both? Wwyd?

post face

Can't post face. Want tits or pussy?

no.

Reply for reply

wwyd?

She'd take that dick. Which hole do you want first?

mouth then pussy

take off her dress and walk her to the shower. suck on her wet tits lift her let up and start pounding her with my fat cock convince her it's okay to let me cum inside her while in the shower. She knows it isn't true but it feels to good to tell me no.

impregnate this girl

tie her to that sign and change her into a public toy

Here's her tight pussy. You can give it a tribute if you want to show her

wwyd

make her worship my white dick and fuck her little asian pussy doggy style to give her a white baby

You stupid faggots ruined these threads what part of reply for reply don't you understand? No one bothers posting or replaying because they know threads get flooded with this shit and no one replies to their pic.

Stfu