I have been getting a blow job twice a week for a year from a guy with high functioning Downs Syndrome...

I have been getting a blow job twice a week for a year from a guy with high functioning Downs Syndrome. We work together at Carl's Jr, I work the grill, he is a clean up guy. Boss used to give him a ride to work asked me to start helping, he lives in a group home on my way to work, we ride the bus together. We stop at a park near his place and he sucks me behind a storage building. He seems to enjoy it, I certainly do, he is non-verbal, I want to take it up a notch and fuck him, be he wears adult diapers, and usually they are full at the end of the day, so that would be a big no thanks, the storage building is up against a school playground so any before work fucking is not going to happen. So the blowjobs are going to have to be enough. Really glad he does not want me to suck him off, he is a lot stronger than I am, his legs are pretty short but his arms are super long. Dude has a massive tounge, just got home to start rimming me before he sucks me off. My fuck friend is a mute retard. Am I going to hell?

Hell doesn't exist retard.

what

>shit that never happened

best thing ive seen on Sup Forums in a while

you're not going to hell OP
a) hell isnt real
b) even if it was, theres literally nothing wrong with getting blowies from a tard, in fact its really good

CORRECT!

Honeslty I'm stunned.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
just roll with it

if he is non verbal, how did the blowjobs start?

This a new low even for this board

N E W F A G

this is just weird as fuck, i have no idea how you could get hard looking at the dead face of an eight ball

I take out my cock and smile

dude what the fuck. I'm like grossed out and interested at the same time.

>do you blow loads down his throat?
>are his bj's better than a girls
>hows the handjob game?

DEVIN
YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!
I WILL BE AT THE HARDEES IN 20 FUCKING MINUTES

YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!

So how did the bjs starts and any pics of him sucking op fag

This is a photo from an old Green Text where a guy said he was fucking/in a relationship with his gay down syndrome brother

Well, I've learnt that everyone here is mentally ill, gay, and fucking retarded.

Congrats foro being a gay fucking a retarded

Ya should stop, he won't be able to not tell others if he can't even control his poopin n peein

I've literally seen that same image on a post that claimed the opposite: that the guy on the right was getting head from the guy on the left
Nice try

OP just meant for pic to demonstrate a similar scenario, not that it's him and the tard

WTf?!

Pic 2 for the newfags
(OP)
>This is a photo from an old Green Text where a guy said he was fucking/in a relationship with his gay down syndrome brother

Newfag detected.

The low point for /b was when all you tree hugging libtard crybabies came here with your designer genders from FB and reddit to pretend you're edgy little motherfuckers at your daily circle jerk.

Fucking newfags

Killed the bread

old pasta is old

gtfo faggot

I wish moot would just ban all the new fags right guys??

Dude he has down's it might be the closet thing to intimacy he will get

agreed, faggot MODS would have to go too

First of all this is ancient pasta. I don't remember the exact text but I've heard it before, and I've certainly seen the photo many times.

Second of all, my girlfriend works with disabled people, and from the many, many hours of time I've had to spend with with both physically disabled (who are okay in my book) and mentally disabled (who should all be fucking killed at birth) I have to wonder... if this guy is "high functioning" then how come he wears fucking diapers? These two things do not go together.

kek'd

This thread needs more 'possum...

I'm a tard wrangler, AMA.

hello Sup Forums i have been getting a blow job twice a week for a month from a guy with high functioning downs syndrome. we stop at a park near work and do it there. he seems to enjoy it, i certainly do. i want to take it up a notch and fuck him but i don't think he wants to yet. he's not ready for it kekeke . really glad he does not want me to suck him off , he is a lot stronger than I am , his legs are pretty short but his arms are super long. dude has a massive toungue, just got home rimming me before he sucks me off. my fuck friend is my best friend. what do you think b ?

I used to work with a girl with downs who would suck me off in the stairwell. We would step away, and she'd give me the most amazing handjobs while I felt her small tits. I still think a lot about those times to this day. Fuck.

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! [website]

You are going to hell. You sexually manipulated a retard, that's low; really low.

wish i had a hot bf like you

>high functioning
>non verbal
>diapers

I just want it to be known that I was in this thread.

I can tell this is fake. He says high functioning of the guy can't talk anymore as a diaper. This is bullshit.

This is why I lurk. Thanks.

If things fall through, there's a retarded dwarf at my school who they let on the cheerleading team so you know her cherry's just begging to be popped.