Stillwater here, lets get a Oklahoma thread going!

Stillwater here, lets get a Oklahoma thread going!

Yee yee; let me get my dipski in my lispki I purchased from an indian smoke shop. Moore fag here

Tulsa checking in can confirm is shithole

918 Tulsa county.
What's everybody doin?

Bartlesville fag here; can confirm Big Oil basically controls the town. Is pretty great tbh. MAGA all the way.

405 here.....let's dance

Norman here again! How are y'all doin?

isn't that Britney Beth?

She is damn cute!

>tfw its a real city

Maybe idk

Go Pokes!

BOOOOMER

GO [spoiler] Canes [/spoiler]

Whoever she is show us more lol

here is a OU slut for you b

>tfw away from this shithole for so long you forget no spoilers

Who else here frequents the glorious Canes tendies store?

All about that Braums

HOT

Got more than what was posted in earlier thread?

Yep

Thunder come back baby!

dem titties

So good holy shit best tendies

Dayum, love these tits

canes best tendies to be sure

Thunder Up!

The tendies are good, but we all know its the Sauce.

Best toast holy fuck

Ass 4u

>when ur stepdad beats u until u like osu

not sure

her body is great! she an athlete?

Who's excited to have actual fucking beer in this state soon?

Fuck off aggrivator

NICE

We Have some great Local beer, but I am so excited to get some New Belgium in the Stores.

kek called out boi

dubs check em

He really needs to fuck off. Jewed the hell out of me to hack my 3ds's. Bitch might as well be top jew of Bartlesville.

kek can confirm jewed the hell out of me to hack mine he is such a fuck boi.

checked

I really hate this cunt.

Her daughter is apparently a total floozy though.

Edmond girl

anyone know this girl?

580 here requesting nudes

idk if you fags want to hear about a 3 way in a car i was in in tulsa

dubs of truth you got to tell the story

That construction over around 14th and Penn ave done yet? That shit sucked. Also, Murphy's steakhouse fucking rocks, that gravy game is crazy.
Also, Tulsafag here.

>soon
>2018
We've got a year bucko.

well since thread is shit i might as well then

>>be me with gf driving to tulsa visiting female friend

>>have attempted 3 way before with said friend but gf backed out because she was feeling left out

>>not sure if anything is really going to happen, really just there to hang out, no sexual activities are on the plate of possibility yet but it lingers in the back of my mind

>>meet at her house and we drive to the mall, dippindots ftw, and leave the mall to go out to eat

>>at mall cant stop looking at friend, size D, wide hips, shirt hugs her body pretty well and it looks good.

>> have texted her before and she is down to do a 3 way again, she is into my gf and I, but not sure if she is still down or not

>> resume onto dinner, gf and her have several drinks

>>still not enough to get foot in the door for any "activities"

cont...

Susie Perrier? You posting nudes on the internet now? LOL. How's that baby-handed fuckboy Matt doing?

>Goes [website]
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

Or is that Lisa Keen? Because Susie wasn't that cute in the face.

Fuck I hate Oklahoma with a passion but fuck I love Okie girls. They've always gotten to me.

>>we go to strip club, we three watch topless chicks dance and swoop in on guys, that are alone, like vultures

>> gf gets approached by stripper but nothing really happens, no girls come to me because gf and friend are cock blocks which i am oddly glad for

>>they get drinks while they are there.. goooood...

>>go off to gay bar/club. watch trannies do a show on the stage and gf and friend drink a shit ton, gf talks to me while friend is getting more drinks, says we should try to do a 3 way

>>agree not to leave anyone out, and both make an effort to seduce

>>we leave bar after numerous drinks, also im dd

>>gf sits in back with friend

discuss with friend the closer we get to her house (who lives with mom) says i cant put it in her but everything else is ok after some persuasion

>> all in back seat now, gf and her start making out, windows begin to fog up, we are in the drive way, anyone could see them taking their shirts off

cont or what

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! [website]

Fellow 405 checking in...Stillwater

This girl is fucking amazing! Please more sir.

It's fucking cozy here in Tulsa, when you don't live in the nigged out areas. I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

anyone know this Tulsa slut

Grew up there (small shit town in the panhandle) and went to OSU for my undergrad degree. I have a bit of a right to speak of it.

I'd kill absolutely anyone in the world for a Brookside house

Shit, fam. Brookside is overrated. I'd rather live around Cherry street in one of those big nice houses. Living in an apartment sucks.

def cont! what clubdid you go to?

Who else is currently going to OSU?

Wagoner County checking in, fuck Braum's tendies, good ice cream though.

dont know. want more.

No those houses are so fucking gorgeous though

I'm not trying to toll you fellow Okie user. Tulsa is by far the best and only place to live in OK, but you know that the state is fucked. One of their only real revenue products is the legal system. Cops will bust you for anything and they are nuts about it. That and the religious nut-fucking-jobs are going to continue to making that place a full on police-state.

Anyone in vinita?

I'm cool with that, it would be great to finally get these chimpy boys to calm the fuck down.

she is hot!

EITHER TALK ABOUT HER OR STOP, SHE ISN'T THAT HOT.

cont..

the gay club or strip club?

anyways

>>they are making out, taking their bras off, gf starts to go down on friend
>>she tries to resist at first but gives in. as gf slides her jeans off and underwear,
>>gf slips between her legs and starts to go down on her.
>>mean while I lean over and start to make out with her, pulling her hair and biting her neck

(she has told me she thinks i am a good kisser, not sure why, but she likes it so makes life easier)

>>friend starts moaning a bit, gets pretty loud during sex in general, make out to reduce loudness and reduce chance of being noticed
>>gf takes her shirt off and pants off, so does friend
>>they trade spots and friend goes down on gf, while i kiss her and grope the two of them, trying to keep things as balanced as possible

cont?

Love that freckle on herlip

strip club
and yes please cont

I think her name is Amber

Fuck yes!