Hey Sup Forums how do i kill my neighbors chickens? my neighbors are annoying as fuck and keep calling homeowners assoc...

hey Sup Forums how do i kill my neighbors chickens? my neighbors are annoying as fuck and keep calling homeowners assoc. on me for not shoveling my driveway, I decided its time for a little payback.

I need to kill these fuckers in the night and quietly so that my neighbors wont notice. I don't really give a fuck how but I need them dead ASAP.

Let me know if you guys have any ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkgeek.com/product/ihvg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about u kill urself instead haha

haha nice one

how the fuck is a little chicken shit a problem? just ask um for some free eggs if they're gonna keep shitting on your walkway or something. fuck, you're a weak faggot. is this some stale pasta?

in the middle of the night, find out if they keep the feed outside. if they do, put cyanide in it

hard mode: do it in tomorrow's dinner for your neighbors

i was thinking of hopping the fence and just doing stealth neck snap

Find out the brand and type of feed he uses, will either be a scratch, crumble or pellet. By a 5 lb bag or 50 lb, doesnt matter, and buy rat poison pellets the same shape and size (theyre very similar). Pulverize some of the feed to discolor the poison with the dust you've made and mix in their feeder or throw on ground.

Buy in cash two cites over from two separate stores.

Cluckle the whole way home.

the chickens weren't shitting in my driveway, my neighbor keeps calling homeowners on me for not shoveling the second half of my driveway from snow (I only have one car) which is apparently against the rules

good idea, maybe ill just bury the little fucks in snow next snowfall

Grab one or two from the pens and bend the wire fence they SHOULD have and drop some raccoon hair, or hair that looks like it around.

Or, you know, falsify evidence that their chickens managed to get out one day and got into your yard

Then call animal control so they get taken away since yhat would mean they weren't properly penning their chickens in.

Or complain about the smell.
That's a legit thing that they can be in trouble for, believe it ornot.

ah, okay. fuck his wife then.

Also... wtf were you thinking by joining a neighborhood with a homeowners association?

no its a thing in my neighborhood everyone is forced into around where i live

Fresh eggs are fucking awesome.
Tell them if I have to listen to those fucking things
I want a dozen a week. Otherwise you cant guarantee their safety,

>Don't follow rules
>Gets in trouble for not following rules
>waah! I want to kill my neighbors
>chickens because I got in trouble
God, I fucking hate niggers!
Can't wait when lynching becomes legal again.

like you've never choked a chicken before.

Get remote control siren on ebay, hide it near neighbor's house and wake him up at 3 am constantly until he goes insane.

>Buy chicken scratch
>Open bag, dampen it a little and store it in a humid area
>It becomes moldy then feed it to the chickens
>Chickens will die from moldy food

Sources: I'm a chicken farmer with over 5,000 chickens

Literally nigger-tier. Kill yourself immediately.

if i did this how long would i have to let the scratch sit

What kind of shitty hoa allows chickens?

However long it takes to get moldy. Duh.

buy a garage door opener and keep openin it when he is trying to sleep. he might even call someone to look at it which will cost him money. so almost like stealing cash from him.

Dubs so it has been decided

Space program

thinkgeek.com/product/ihvg/

nobody in a hoa has chickens you fucking idiot.

Get some proper size fish hooks, and put some 20# line on them.. Pull corn over the hook. Toss it where the chickens are. When one eats the corn and hook, yank the line and set the hook. The chicken can't cry out with the hook in its throat.

That looks like the cast of a BBC show.