A reminder to all crybaby liberals that Trump is your president and all you can do is cry about it

A reminder to all crybaby liberals that Trump is your president and all you can do is cry about it

Other urls found in this thread:

keklel.org/news/donald-trump-meme-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=UoZeZprXnDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0iFA7mMX0MY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5a_OJsaokM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_environmental_organizations
twitter.com/WhitehouseLeaks
dailykos.com/story/2017/1/26/1625349/-West-Wing-leaker-silenced-after-pulling-back-the-curtain-Trump-irrational-staff-demoralized
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crybaby liberals
>implying conservatives didn't cry after obama

>implying obama was a real president

Did they scream "NOOOOOOOO" in the streets and riot after?

Kek

Gas yourself before TRUMPENREICH starts

Hurry, just heard we are rounding up social Democrats and Marxists tomorrow

Well, it just goes to show that anyone can become president. Even white trash whose only qualification is inherited money. Now the country has its first white trash first family. Kind of a double wide reality show only with gold curtains. Did seem to take a lot of help from the Russians to make it happen though.

give it tie, you will be the one crying loudest.
REAP IT

>Implying Clinton isnt white thrash
Nice try fag

Our next protest will end fascism! Spread this to Dump Trump!

As far as I'm concerned, the presidency is under occupation by hostile interests. As for what I can do about it, maybe I'll find Richard Spencer and punch him in the face like everyone else is doing.

Clinton,Clinton, Clinton. You should quit fapping continuously about her and find a new fantasy. Ann Coulter's a hot one. Shift your fantasies to her.

>Ann Coulter's a hot one
Yuck. To each his own, man...

Благодарим Вас за исправление записи

Where the fuck do I get trump memes?

cyka blyat

someone posted this collection earlier

keklel.org/news/donald-trump-meme-1/

worth a chuckle

thanks nigger

Donald Trump's administration is removing all references to climate change from government sites.

The only debate regarding climate change is the one between the world's scientists and uneducated conservatives who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Do you think climate change is a hoax? Does that guy on your facebook feed know something the world's entire scientific community does not? If you're one of these "skeptics" I would like to remind you that you do not have a degree in climatology and you do not understand the limitations and extent of the knowledge of those who do.

Climate change is not liberal propaganda. If you're a conservative then great, that's wonderful, but don't think every god damned thing is a left vs right issue. People need to understand corporate propaganda news networks want to keep us fighting amongst ourselves while their wealthy owners run off with all the fucking money.

Climate change is real. Only a fucking moron would suggest pumping insane amounts of carbon into the atmosphere would have no effects. We need a plan to mitigate it, not ignore it.

So what does Trump do? Appoints the CEO of Exxon Mobil (a company that knew about climate change in the 70's and lied to the public about it) as his secretary of state.

Donald Trump is a threat to mankind.

I didn't know keklel had meme collections

Threadly reminder that if you aren't a skeptic you aren't a scientist, you're a sycophant.

Don't take it anons

Use [website] before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

Crying is something liberal/democrat pussies are good at.

I'm just laughing to see it all blow up. Fuck the left and the right and especially the center, now they can all see their fantasies of a strong stable united country spiral down the shitter

>climate change was the word of the day

I'm gonna troll too!

Hey liberals! You guys think you're all cool and all. But I've heard...words to the contrary. And...your mother.

Yay! I'm an adult!!

History will reveal President Obama as one of the greatest American presidents ever. It takes decades of perspective for that kind of thing to become apparent.

Especially when viewed in the light of Obama's bungling, shit-for-brains, tiny-handed, thin-skinned, literally retarded successor.

>all you can do is cry about it

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=UoZeZprXnDg

I don't understand this meme. Conservatives cry their asses off about muh freedums, immigrants stealing your jobs even though they don't speak English, and aborted fetuses, you get buttblasted by atheists... I mean okay fine we have some faggy hipsters among us but you guys are just fucking pussies.

I've seen dozens of videos of crazy ass liberals breaking down in tears this election cycle.

Do you have any of republicans doing the same?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>History will reveal President Obama as one of the greatest American presidents ever.
Uh... no. Don't get me wrong, he was all right as far as presidents go, but he's not top-tier material. And he failed to stop the continuing polarization of the country. He'll probably be viewed much like that series of presidents who came before the civil war: as someone who failed to heal the US's divisions and did as well as he could but ultimately just kicked the can down the road and continued the road to future ruin.

Trump's probably gonna be even more shit in that regard, but hey, who knows.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0iFA7mMX0MY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5a_OJsaokM

Is your Google broken?

Too much, Sup Forums. You can't redpill people by shoving it down their throat, you have to get them to take it themselves.

Oh no. Whatever will we do nao?

>redpill
This meme is even cringier than feminine penis.

That's kinda funny, but it's not quite the same as the mental breakdowns some people were having when Trump was inaugurated. I was hoping for some serious republican tears not this weak ass shit.

I know, but it's the only language a Sup Forumstard can understand.

Stop trying so hard... Look at yourself. Go clean yourself off and post pepes like everyone else. Its much more effective.

>thinks racist republicans didn't have a mental break down when a black man was elected president

What are you stupid or something?

What are you a nigger or something?

you're right about the first point.
you're wrong about the second.

Nah, I just don't remember it happening. I remember lots of overt racism and people threatening to lynch king nigger and all, but nothing quite as pathetic as these liberal breakdowns.

nah man. they couldn't get out walmart on their scooters in order to get downtown.

Edgy.

>literally "Not My President"
Kek, you just proved his point.

>Did they scream "NOOOOOOOO" in the streets and riot after?
Trump wanted people to. Guess he just didn't have the balls to do it.

It's was the same shit

Tbh, if hillary won im 100% sure trump fags would be rioting and probably shooting everything in sight

>find Richard Spencer and punch him in the face like everyone else is doing.
>the duty of any and all true patriots

But she didn't and all you have are your shameless jerkoff fantasies.

I really don't understand why liberals are viewed as crybabies. Conservatives are the ones who are all triggered about the second amendment and gay marriage and shit. We're just trying to make things more equal.
Explain to me how Trump continuously whining about his inauguration attendance does not make him a crybaby.

Actually ya they kinda did after he won the first time

Eh, not really. It's not the same level of cringe that I can have a hearty chuckle at.

You poor stupid Trumplorable twats. Your beloved Fuhrer is a ringer. He's a neoliberal shill installed for the explicit purpose of being so loathsome and incompetent that he will inocculate the US against populism for generations. By the time Trump has finished, people will be stampeding back into the arms of the neoliberals. Why the hell do you think they ran the only person against him in the entire country more loathsome than Trump?

And the thing is, you Trumplorables are so stupid and so gullible that you'll reject all of this even when it's happening. You're the fall guys, there to soak up all the rage and hate Trump stirs up. You're regarded as laughably expendable and are reliably stupid enough to keep pushing even as the pendulum swings back.

so did the trumpfags who i saw go on and on about how they were gonna "take back the government with guns" and some other alex jones bullshit

Underage detected

>start a thread calling all anti trumpers "crybabys"
>thread fills up with literal retards that cant accept the facts
>"alternative facts" is now a thing

You got rooked son, One week in and he is already trying to chip away at the constitution. This man is provably insane and does not represent the people.

helll yeah he is, i voted for him to destroy america

Putin detected.

>b-but what about the trump supporters

Nice counterargument. Really make yourself look great by comparing yourself to your enemy.

Depends what side of the fence your on I guess. I used to get "chuckles" about how people think him being black matters and the whole birth certificate thing of course

Kill yourself shitskin nigger.

I'm 31, nice try tho

>One week in and he is already trying to chip away at the constitution

What has he actually done that chips away at the constitution?

nice dubbs

and no, im american lol I just knew he'd fuck us

What did these damn libtards expect when they elected a fucking monkey twice in a row?

Edgyx2

I'm on the side of that watches while a bunch of retards tear themselves and others apart and has a hearty laugh at the whole thing.

thanks

Basically meaning you dont understand polical issues enough to form an opinion and confidently take a side

[spoiler]nah[/spoiler]

He's most definitely not my president

He's going to kill net neutrality which means no more Sup Forums. GG.

Here's a multiplier for you dunecoon shitskin.

NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

Anyone who takes a side in the modern political system is a fucking idiot. How about examining the facts yourself and coming up with your own conclusion that isn't fed to you by your party?

He will not divide us.

[spoiler]na-----gger[/spoiler]

Edgy^82

The more liberals make a fool out of themselves crying, screaming, listening to everything the Jew media tells them, the more whites will vote republican :)

>Hurry, just heard we are rounding up social Democrats and Marxists tomorrow

>implying half the country will be rounded up

Good luck with that delusion. Would you bet your life on it?

Sounds like fake news to me

Even the whites will get fed up with the clown car brigade of white trash masquerading as a government.

>when a cancer patient begs to get more cancer
Cancerous newfag.

Sounds like a pretty sharp edge. Maybe you should use it to slit your nigger wrists. You literal ape.

Do any other countries have an EPA? Do they even care? The US is not the only fossil fuel burner. The clock is set to 2 and a half minutes to midnight.

Its not about taking sides its just about knowing which side your views are most in line with.. But you dont understand either side well enough so pull the old "hurr durr i just like to sit back and laugh at everyone because im too cool for school"

thank you for this

What did he do that makes him so great?

Edgy^84

Extra edgy bc dubs

That's some really fucked up logic. So if I agree with them on a few topics I should just mindlessly side with them on the rest? No fucking thank you. I'll make my own decisions on what to think for each issue and when it comes time to vote I will vote for the best person for the job.

kekked

> goes to [website]
>wins at life

Americans not realising Trump as president refelcts on all Americans. Also you must be a dumb cunt, enjoy your countries internal decay

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_environmental_organizations

His chief White House strategist Steve Bannon told the New York Times that the media was the opposition party, not the Democrats. Only a matter of time before journalists are imprisoned for unfavorable coverage of the President

So should you. He is no president. He's a loon.

twitter.com/WhitehouseLeaks

dailykos.com/story/2017/1/26/1625349/-West-Wing-leaker-silenced-after-pulling-back-the-curtain-Trump-irrational-staff-demoralized

American here. I do very much realize that. And it doesn't feel good at all.

So youre not part of the "its all just staged by the illuminate and your votes dont matter" crowd?

You're a fucking idiot. This is literally just fear mongering bullshit. He's done nothing and you're acting like he's Satan himself. I can't imagine the level of mental gymnastics that goes in to a post like this, holy shit.

>liberals
Republicans are impeaching him too, he won't last much longer

I enjoyed this one.

Thank you for the archive.