WATCH BREAD

WATCH BREAD

You wish you had such a collection:
timex (whatever, has a working compass & solar, $99
chase-durer battery powered but power brand; msrp $1300 but I got for $450,
citizen awesome chrono (I actually like this one the best for the looks) for $450, and a citizen skyhawk for $400, which is the easiest and has the most time functions.

All awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjrybjZ3-HRAhXLWhQKHRAHCRkQjRwIBw&url=http://m.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3659624&page=6&bvm=bv.145063293,d.d24&psig=AFQjCNHh9c7axl66tp82iTetoxExjreowg&ust=1485586651257274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>msrp 1300
ya sure op...

I have pic related. more expensive than all of your watches combined

Buying a timex for 450 is completely and utterly retarded given a plethora of other options that exist. You clearly know nothing and haven't done research. Your collection isn't "bad" persay but it's completely average and you paid too much.

I know you didn't mean the timex was 450, but come the fuck on with that punctuation

Buying a fashion tier watch....bitch please

>rectangle watch

TITS OR GTFO

I believe that piece is considered negrotech

That's a 300 dollar watch im sure you paid vastly more for, you cuck

Watches are funny cus spending 400 on something that purposefully looks complex just so you look smart and important is kinda retarded

Like fuck where will I ever quickly know what time it is?
*Checks phones*

na thats just muh minimalist pilot watch. Its actually a pretty common design

I'm beginning to think that people aren't wearing these ironically.

and also that thing is way to big for your wrist. should go with like 40 mm

me too

I have one of these. I'd like to get a leather wrist strap for it because I keep breaking the links.

That looks terrible, be ashamed.

>Spending money on useless junk.

The fuck is wrong with you morons?

christ you have noodles wrists. nice watch though

Just got this little baby in the mail. What do you guys think?

Dude fuck you! They need something to show what time it is in 3 different formats in a circle 2 inches in diameter.
That's just logical. Keep looking at your phone you god damn cave man

are you literally 12? my dick has more girth than your twig wrists kek

shoulda bought one of these

cool story! I'll tell my dad!

>2017
>still wearing watches

Its a terrible thing we do huh?

got this one

rate me

Vintage 1973 Red Sub

I have one too, really like it

mine

Ikr, who needs a watch when you already have time in your pocket.
I'm guess you're all oldfags

They are on Bill Gates level dude.
Because he sure doesn't wear a watch as a fashion piece as a CEO. It's totally because he can't just check his phone real quick.

>Goes [website]
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

No, these are high schoolers with small dicks who feel immature and must then compensate with jewelry collection. Old fags just wear a watch because it's appropriate for work. I bet everyone who posted in this wears bow ties too lol

>That nose
Thats by far the ugliest thing posted itt

I wear one to check the time more quickly or when my phone runs out of battery, it also looks more professional people pay attention to that shit.

lmoa we already know you're the coolest guy here.
We all just wish we could be cool like you

grail as I am poor. still want a speedy

I have this watch also

nice I really like mine. Definitely worth the price. I like it with leather strap. Never really considered it before but think I'm going to try it out.

nice layout, font. don't let anyone ever give you shit

one of my old ABC ani/digi daily drivers. purple, but so much want at the time

oldy, but Citizen Stars and Stripes Ti

is this some kind of orthopedic watch wtf

go put that back on the wall right now, mister

Made it myself

A nice watch is great but being this zealous about one is just borderline retarded and autistic. That being said, I have a Casio ToughSolar (~$35) and Samsang Gear S2. Both different, both great, but I definitely like the Casio more because it's cheap, expendable, long lasting, durable, and not overtly retarded. I don't want to be afraid to lose my $300 watch or spill spaghetti sauce on it or some dumb shit. I have the Gear S2 so I might as well live with it until it breaks. Shit is great but the liability isn't.
>inb4 buy an expensive watch and it will last forever
But it won't last if I treat it the way I want, banging on shit and whatever (e.g. not picking daises)

Pretty nice! It has an older look to it.

r8 my watch bois :)

>paid $30 for my seiko
>brushed metal never gets dirty
>tells time
>clean face
>fits well, decent leather strap, doesn't stand out
>suitable for anything that isn't strictly formal
>automatic movement; no battery to replace

i can't believe you guys are doling out hundreds for shit that makes you look bad

out of curiosity, what do you all think of MVMT?

nice dyke watch

forgot to actually make a real post. this is my little collection. im really digging nixon. im thinking about getting a more practical and durable watch. ive been looking at those G-Shock watches. i keep seeing some bomb ass invictas and i hear theyre cheap at costco

ma negus

Dievas Reaper

A good watch collection isn't complete without one of these.

The cringe is pretty strong in this thread. Lol at the people who think they're cool with their old- timely watches. Nowadays we have things such as smartphones!! Crazy stuff huh? While in letting you in on the times,ill mention flint and tinder to make fires to keep your cave warm. Its a brave new world folks.

troll detect.

Triggered

Wtf am I looking at?

That's one hairy ass woman

The Omega De Ville Trésor

suck it. bitches.

Kek

dass nicce.

im a poor son of a bitch, and i long for an omega.

Hipster faggots

regular ol' faggot.

i never wore a watch because i always figured "why the fuck would i need a watch when i always have a phone that tells time?". i couldnt have been more wrong. i started wearing watches about 4 months ago and it changed my fucking life

Pretty much. With smart watches you can text on some,see your texts,calls,and listen to your voice mails,and the bands look cooler than normal watches

how much is that thing worth?

same faggot detected,

about as much as your mom

lol he wishes his mama was worth 9k

Just got this one a few weeks ago

Nearly every person in this thread is a faggot with no taste in watches. Especially OP. Only fat fucks wear huge fucking face watches. Completely disgusting and you might as well wear a fucking full arm clock on your arm.

Watches are about elegance.. they're jewelry. Show off your faggot G-Shock watch all you want but if you wear that shit in any sophisticated manner, you're a fucking moron.

Regardless of the fact if you can't afford one or not (i can't yet), if you don't wear something that generally resembles anything in the ballpark of a rolex, you don't have taste and women won't compliment you on it. Only your buddies will.

I wear a Relic. It's basically the black and silver version of this watch (a clone) but not some shitty chinese remake. It's an actual brand. Runs for about $100

tl;dr - Watches are jewelry. Not obnoxious objects

I have the shittiest watch
>shit watch master race

>talks about class then says he owns a bracelet watch

get a fucking strap if you wanna talk class.

Seiko monster, quite a famous watch

bracelet watch? wtf? Can you not read you fucking idiot? It's a Submariner clone

perhaps im being a bit harsh. just not keen on watches with metal clasps

great everyday beater

I've dove in the ocean, lakes, fucked hot bitches, and fell in love with this watch on. You can't do many of those with some cringeworthy plastic watch

I like orange, my car is the same color

google.es/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjrybjZ3-HRAhXLWhQKHRAHCRkQjRwIBw&url=http://m.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3659624&page=6&bvm=bv.145063293,d.d24&psig=AFQjCNHh9c7axl66tp82iTetoxExjreowg&ust=1485586651257274

What is everyone's thought on wooden watches. Jord has some but I don't know if i should get one.

>invicta
>rolex

it even looks cheap dude..

I like them