What is Sup Forums smoking on tonight?

What is Sup Forums smoking on tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/THICU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing

nothing

whoever trimmed that weed should be lynched

Some shwag. Was looking for some literally anything else but couldn't find any. Decided to get a half and just coast on it for a bit. Maybe with the new day, new deals, and new weed will happen.

Nothing. OP smoking cock though with shitty bud

pure gold because i smoke like a king

At least you have something. I'd kill to get my hands on anything

good looking bud however 1/10 on the trim. that leaf should have been trimmed off and all the popcorn nugs removed from the main stalk.

The stuff im smoking on now is pretty decent. good taste, well cured but not super duper potent. wish it were a bit stronger. Not a problem when I have 3 zips of it tho lol. also have a half O of some good shatter im dabbing on tonight.

It just says Skywalker on the bag. I don't think it's the OG version. It's only a quarter but it's in 5 ziplock bags and the outer bag still smells slightly.

Im waiting on a package with more oil right now... So im forced to smoke the oil residue from my dome. Harsh, but it gets the job done, great for sleep.

Use [website] before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

Pro-tip - use a mylar bag. Ziplocks will always emit odor because they aren't gas proof.

can't smoke anything here, nowhere to be found and rather not break the law.

However i smoked a lot when i went back to the Netherlands! Always Amnesia Haze

Blue dream

Nothing BECAUSE MY FUCKING FRIENDS ARE CUCKS

Pennywise

Mainly cause I can't handle high THC strains, shit even when i pack like 2 hits of this 6% thc weed i get super fucking high. Is this normal due to the fact that i just started smoking again like a week ago after a 10 year break? Or do I have some sort of abnormal THC sensitivity?

some very good amnesia, how about u OP?

nothing. because I don't wanna be a faggot.

not smoking, just ate a brownie made w wax or s/t idk
shit man

Northern lights oil, blue dream oil, cherry Kola oil, grand dad purp green. Drinking homemade red, and couple bumps of the cain

Cookie Monster with some full melt aww yiss

Please help potheads

I recently made some killer cookies with some 78% honey oil. used an entire quarter ounce of concentrates for the batch. Each cookie has a quarter gram of concentrate. much much stronger than that 10mg bullshit they sell in the dispensaries.

I had my first panic attack on weed today after smoking everyday for the past 4 months and occasionally in the last 5 years.

Some shit called grape ape

Was a bday present

Just smoked a joint of some Denver Blue Caddy. Dispensary house strain

Pure Love man. 90% indica, mixed with some Jelly Bean, 70% sativa. I've got a good fully body high going, and my mind is quickly spiraling out of control.

Two kinds
Blueberry X Girl scout cookies
Og cush

Anyone vegas people here?

Was wondering if you knew where I could get some E or molly

same

Shut up before I make you poo

Pretty good hash yo

I'm the same, think of it as a gift. Don't kill it by going too hard

Compressed Kief, not hash

usually that's because you were thinking some bad thoughts before taking hits, and the weed just amplified it. What were you thinking about user?

That's not hash

Avalanche

Isn't old school hash compressed kief?
The kind made with a screen?

Negative, the Kief is relatively new, I'd say within last 25 years. Old school hash is light brown to dark black , whatever you have looks giant, and prop great high. Enjoy pal

No idea, honestly. Dealer doesn't know anything, either though he suspects it's some sort of sativa hybrid.

I know it's not completely related to the thread but What's some good music to get High as fuck listening to? I'm trying to listen to more physchadelic kind of stuff

Well today specifically I am grieving a friend who passed away 2 years ago today, I feel sad but I don't see how that triggered an anxiety attack on me

I just started to feel super scared and felt like the universe was out to get me

Bruce Banner

Yeah probably not a good time to smoke. Let me guess, it was a sativa? Pretty much only sativa does that, and only when you've smoked too much. I've had it once on a sativa but mine was different, my mind was racing and I was thinking about how brutal the natural world is. Kind of cool once you get over it.

If it happens again, realize you're just high and it tends to help.

Grand Daddy Purp. This pic is like 3 days old but w/e.

finished smoking a blunt

2017 why are you still smoking flower it's all about the shatter

Nah its all about solvent-less dabs.

Because after you have shatter, the only thing that makes you high is shatter

Orange cookies

fuckin jealous

My purp looks nothing like yours. You have the real deal .

Not all of us live on the west coast

Nothing!

Interview and possible drug test tomorrow. hope i pass.

That looks like it's been in a freezer my dude. Is that brown or is it the lighting?

Some God's Green Crack shatter I picked up recently. Through the Micro G pen tonight cause I'm out of butane for the torch.

Shit's fucking ace.

take a better picture

Some home grown

imgur.com/a/THICU

File size of pics to big so imgur

RAW joint, yes. Forgot the flavor...I don't smoke too often so I've had it for a while.

True cheap ass dabs here in WA

Here in New England, there aren't any dabs, cheap or otherwise. Maybe after Massachusetts opens its dispensaries but that won't be until July 2018 at the earliest.

I think it looks brown because of the shitty lighting you're taking pictures in. Take it in white light or daylight if you can, because it looks brown now.

Still, it could be worse. Enjoy it. Thanks for taking another pic

I always prefer some quality tasty flower over shatter or other concentrates. Though I've been smoking more concentrates recently. Getting some good honey oil for $15/g. bud is half that.

I tried putting a green bud next to it, but lighting is not great in my apt, Only pd 225 for z which is real cheap , I have the oils to put me over hump. Enjoy your high Jedi.

oh I see it now, my bad i forgot im colorblind because im high. Thanks m8 you too