Alright, one more try. Looking for some/b/ro to invite me to the for honor PC beta...

Alright, one more try. Looking for some/b/ro to invite me to the for honor PC beta. One of you was going to but I didn't see the post in time(was around friends).

Anyway my username is Avoriaa
This is also a beta discussion thread, how's the game so far? What are you all playing as?

Other urls found in this thread:

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/beta/index.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I plan on playing the conqueror, looks fun and I love criminal antics

This worked much better the first time, where did I go wrong?

Please anyanon?!

PC master race here
anyone got an invite

You gotta leave your name

Orochi lvl 9, counters for days

Are there a fuckton of weebs?

Lookin for an invite on the PS4 pls? Uplay is Sricule

Y-.ELL-_ow

not that I've noticed. the game has a fair bit of a learning curve. you can tell when you play someone who played alpha and kind of figured it out. best finding the guy u like and working on it

Lol sup, man!
Fuck my friend could have invited you, but he just went to work.

I can tell not many ppl have played orochi or understand it and I take advantage of them lol

tell him to give you all his info and then you give me the code ;)

Looking for PC invite/code Anthonyrl4088

GAMES BAD

The majority of the playerbase seems to have chosen Samurai, according to the faction war. Fucking orochi are everywhere.

On a side note, is there a way to not get logged off on ubisoft in a matter of minutes?
He never lets me do these kinds of things, he hates fun
yeah?

Figured as much, I was hoping the Internet's love of crusading would combat that

There is no code. Someone has to be on your friends list, you log into the website, and it lets you choose which of them you give an invite to.

>P2P bullshit

Might as well post your IP here

Sent a friend request, add me and ill send you the beta user

well if there's anything you can do, I'd appreciate it, if not, thanks anyway fam

Added, thanks man. I really want to try this game out

you got another one mang? Much appreciated

add me,
Y-.ELL-_ow

then use this link to send me an invite please
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/beta/index.aspx

Not sure you added the right guy, you're still requested for me.

Nvm, it lets you send even if you're just requested. Sent you the invite user, hope you enjoy the beta

Spud? Uplay is a mess, keeps telling me my friends list is empty

not xbox apparently. or not what I've faced in 4 hours of playing

You were the first to respond to me after OP, I'll give you the last code.

if anyone has any more
Y-.ELL-_ow

Got it! I fucking love you man, got hit my desktop. Maybe we can play some games later.
I am OP, and I just got one. if you are ps4 guy, I'll try my best to get my friends invite to you

Yeah sorry, responded to the wrong post. Already gave the code to the guy that responded asking below you.

Good, he's cute.

I'm PS4 guy, thanks dude