kichtener-waterloo

780 edmonton

Ur close to Moncton

thats the other side of the country bud

wat

Cornwall

905 Vaughan reporting in

nice dubs

do you live on the reserve on the island?

519 kw here as well

got any kw girls to trade?

No

nah sorry - I'm married so it isn't safe for me to go online dating sites or snapchat or whatever...

you got any you feel like showing? I love the idea of stumbling across a nude of some girl I know?

403/587 here. Calgary.

Guy or grill?

Guy

none that I would post publicly here

Got any nudes?

DUBS OF TRUTH

You gay or something?

damn

what do you do, age, that shit?

I'm 37, work in tech

youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

No wonder people say that Edmonton is full of retards....

Not yours you fucking mongoloid. Someone from this shit dead end town.

I'm not actually the edmonton dude, I was just screwing with you. I'm Murrican, Edmonton guy seems to have flaked

dumbass

bow

Dead end town?

What you too good to watch somali's beat their wives at gas stations in broad daylight?

416 reporting in

Deadmonton is the shittiest "city" in the world.

Thank you for that...

I needed a laugh.

Today, a professor had the audacity of making a joke that we are so blessed to have 2 months of "festivals" and for that we had to atone by having 8 months of winter.

Respect:

Im 26 and im in sales.

Sault Ste Marie

not from there but fedora tip

I work at the U of A and there is honestly about a month and a half, when most people are off school, where I think "this shit aint that bad" and the rest of the time I want to get the fuck outta this place

Are you one of the Med admissions people?

If so, let me suck your dick #nohomo

Were you born here?

403/587 yooo Wat up homey
You got a job?

Nah, Engineering. Work in NREF.

Born in St. Albert moved to Edmonton for University and now live in this hellhole

Yeah, no hours til mid february though, fucking sucks. You?

where are the girls? at least provide some entertainment.

Noo I'm pretty fucked atm.
Can't get ei or welfare because I quit my last job.
Thank God for friends.

I know that feeling. Parents both left young, so grew up in the streets. Half my coworkers got fired now too, so thank fuck I have guarenteed work in a month,

To add to that, why quit it if I may ask? Seems a rough choice in this economy.

Hey man, at least you got an eng job!

But I get you. Fuck this city so hard. Why are we living somewhere that hurts our fucking face?

Who thought it was a good idea to put a city here?

Yeah I had to grind out a 16 month internship for it but now im steady.

Worst part is shit isnt even cheap here. Even the oil crash didnt do that much to housing. some fuckin bullshit

I welcome global warming. that shit might save us. If i didnt have sooo much family and a ltr here i would be out.

anyone know her?

512 Georgetown ON

Shit man, good on you. Show that job market who's whose bitch.

Did you find yourself a chinky magoo, a mudslime, or a consanguineal relations white girl?

I was doing night shift cleaning a bar, me and a female Co worker didn't get along. We were all cool till she started showing me dick pictures. It sounds funny but it wasn't haha. It happened 3 times and 3 times I got mad and told her to stop. Blah blah blah. She told the manager I had her walking on eggshells and they sided with her. So I just walked out. There's more to it but that's the brief. They liked her more because she was working for cash. I made the mistake of saying I was going to report it not thinking my boss would get in shot too.

I was trying to get endentured in welding and worked as a labourer for like 5 years. Bought a new car. But no luck idk

You got a roof, and money for food man? Been there mysellf.

I feel for you then. I would've walked too bro. My boss is pretty cool, luckily. he's a bit of a druggie, so are most of my coworkers, but they all do coke so they're just super up beat and productive. Concrete Finisher here

semi-crazy white horsegirl. her horse died a few years back and shes been getting more and more sane since.

The only reason i even went to school was because I was working demolition and a fuckup put a piece of rebar directly through my right leg and completely destroyed my hand

I hand out resumes everyday, haven't had a call even though I've applied to atleast 100 places, I have the experience I've worked since I was 13, 25 now. It feels like I'm on a black list or some shit. Lately I've been handing out physical resumes in person, indeed don't work haha. Wish me luck

Holy shit mang.

That sucks dick hole...

Did that fuckers get his just deserts?

Yeah had to move back in with mama,, she's sick with copd just got that home oxygen machine hooked up. So we're just making it on her disability

I've handed out 200 resumes a month for six months now. Not even a PFO. 4 years experience

Well good luck man, hopefully with those pipelines okd things will pick up idk

If you two ever get desperate, feel free to throw me a message man. We all gotta stick together in times like these, same applies to all my fellow 403 Sup Forumsro's. [email protected]

Yes and No. Everyone got drug tested and 3/4ths of us failed and got let go (including me) so I didnt get shit outta it. Just decided to fuck manual labour after that lol

Luckily, I do pipeline work. I'll get a job the second that beast gets approved, but might take a while.

We get enough canadians on the weekends, that it feels like I live there.

Will do man, thanks for looking out.

So you did 4 years of uni and then research in NREF?

ayyy 519 kw
pic related

Maybe another year is what I heard.
Maybe I will goto the states.
Help build the Great Wall of America

K-W here (OP)

you know the girl in the pic?

Ewwwwwwwww

Top lad

Check'd, and not a problem. I'm making 97 an hour when I do have work, so least I can do is help out the people fucked over by oour government. They aren't going to look out for us, so somebody has too.

Looks like that Russian kid in John Wick

3 years university, 16 month internship, and then 1 more year university to complete degree. The company I did an internship with hired me full time upon graduation and have me as the connection/liason between the U of A research they fund and the management at the company.

not directly, but yeah, she went though a rough patch and went all goth for a bit, nice ass though, here's one when she got all better

shit I was hoping that was you

I'd love to find a fun little side piece to fuck around here

Well I'm hoping Kevin o Leary makes it.
Gonna give maximum effort next election

I'd donate to him, but he's got that covered lol. If they do fundraising though, got a nice little nest egg to throw his way, we need big buisness in Canada.

not hard if you look around the universities, our guy to girl ratios are fucked up so they want cock

Kinda surprised nobodies emailed me yet. No Calgary area bro's in need?

807. Only one shit hole it could be

Gay ass edmonton.

613, ottawa/gattineu

Join the he hate group!

Got any nudes from this shit hole?

I'm hurting pretty bad, but not about to ask anybody for money.
Has anybody read that article about seekingarrangements.com, and how university students are signing up for sugar daddies? They have to sign a business like contract to get their tuition paid in exchange for "relationships". Mostly just money for sex. Unlike prostitution the girls will get stuck and can't leave. Who knows what the man would do if she wanted out. I Dunn like it. It's shady AF. I'm not against prostitution but this is more like getting a sex slave.
So I've been learning computers and how to access websites without permission. Most these dudes are married. So I'm thinking like. Pay me. Or get a divorce and your wife takes half of everything hahah.
Still dreaming though

I'm not just offering straight cash. I'll do what I can to help people help themselves as well. Hook people up with work, get a roof over there head, can pay for medicine if you need it, etc. Not just going to hand a couple grand to a stranger, but I'll gladly invest in bettering somebodies life.

250 Victoria here

403/m/20 looking for some fun. ANy type of fun.Have a bunch of klonopin, and some blow if anybody wants to partake.

If not, we can go out to movie, play pool, go eat, or just chill, have a coffee, whatever, you name it. I'm straight, but guys or girls welcome

I only accept blind money drops

If you're actually in need, and can prove it to me, that'd be more than fine by me.

Shoot me an email, use a dummy or whatever if you want, and we can discuss it.

I'm on it

Alright, hopefully I can help you out.

416 ready 2 suck some dick

I offer to dead drop free cash, and this guy still doesn't send me a message lol. Some people

Age, and sex?

24/M i've got daddy issues

403 here
you hit the slopes man?

403 here
fuck i wanna rip some lines rn
been married 3 months and haven't touched it cause of wife.

I have a lot of it, don't do it too often though. Nobody fun to do it with. All my fun friends are pretty much straight edge.

Wanna message me, work something out bro? i'm married too, know what you mean.