Isn't it nice to feel hope?

Isn't it nice to feel hope?
Isn't it nice to feel pride?
Isn't it nice to feel optimism?

Isn't it nice to feel dubs?

Considering all I feel is fear, depression and a loss of my future as someone about to go into college, no. No it doesn't feel nice to have the whiny little bitch as president. And yes, I am American

Really? ALL you feel is fear? I thought Americans were brave! Do you call yourself a man, or what?

Is Trump the whiny little bitch? Or is it you?

kill yourself

kek

It really is.

>loss of my future
>about to go into college

Trump is saving you from a future of debt. Don't go to college

Oh shit... this is how the world ends

UNITE AGAInST FASCISM!!!

BECOME LEGION TODAY!
Anonymous will not be stopped!

Isn't it nice to feel orange?

Orange lives matter

This meme is literally plausible with his 12y/o temperament

Nah, most people on Sup Forums are degenerate tumblr tier libcuckadoodle-doos who would rather take it up the ass from Tyrone while licking Jamal's ballsack. They'd rather hate on white people and accuse any whites fighting back against this globalist cultural marxisim and vapid jew controlled media is as fuck'n Nazi. Those BBC cuck threads aren't just trolls, they are getting paid to try and make whites feel like less, demoralize us, and then get us to commit genetic suicide by breeding ourselves out of existence. I mean for FUCKS SAKE this faggot boards's hero is some hapa faggot who talks shit about white people and raps about fucking little girls while he wears a pink lyrca suit. This board is degenerate.

respondents are right, you are too gutless to be American, GTFO

Those are good things, shame that people lose all three as soon as they realise America has been tricked.

Kek

Agreed, it is very nice to feel hope, pride, and optimism. But sadly, I haven't felt them since last November 8th.

Although the matches and protests are starting to bring it back. Here's hoping they continue.

Shit, marches not matches.

>Isn't it nice to feel hope?
>Isn't it nice to feel pride?
>Isn't it nice to feel optimism?

It was.

both

For the first time in my life I'm actually nervous about all of our future because of a political figure

Lies, all of it.
Ignorance is bliss, until they take your bliss away...

op is a bastard who wants to watch us bastards duke it out over shit that we could actually fix if we quit bitching about it

>as someone about to go into college

lol,not even in college yet and your already a brainwashed liberal retard like the rest of them

>we could actually fix

americans are to stupid to fix their country.2008,2012 and the response to donald trump and republicans winning the election has proven this

im a liberal and i live in a red state and get along with everybody, why cant this thread do something amazing like that? Bring us together instead of shitting on us altogether.

we did fix that little WW2 thing by providing supplies to russians and deploying to the european and pacific theatres

if you think these protests are bad then you must've forgotten 1960 protests

is name calling going to get us anywhere?

Feels good man

No they don't

she wasn't forced to go to the inauguration and green party is too retarded to be part of some conspiracy to work with hillary, she lost though so calm down m8 before you get triggered and defend your waifu trump cuz i already get the fucking fact hes muh president

Triggered loser.

ok

calm down m8 i was just making a valid point

that was 8 years ago, dipshit

the real loser here is the american plebs !!! cant wait to see ur country wxplode

the sad thing is trump, ryan and the like will blame liberals when trump tanks the economy and his ignorant followers will believe him.