Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/agoth-the-great/run-nigga
youtu.be/Djn1PzMfyxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CANT KEEP MY DICKLET IN MY PANTS

J U S T

uzi looks like the down syndrome prom date girl in this pic

CARTI SEASON SO SOON

Why are people on Sup Forums so focused on other's height?
Is it because they have no defining qualities but
>HURR DURR I'M 6'10"?

Inb4 "angry manlet"
I'm 6'0" and comfortable as is

>Prince
>beta
That guy has had more pussy in a week than you will have in your entire life

soundcloud.com/agoth-the-great/run-nigga

huh
didn't know it was possible for men to be below average height

I'm 5'7 manlet that gets pussy and is fine with my height, it's just hilarious making fun of "tough guys" that are short and scrawny

t. manlet pretending on Sup Forums

you can't act tough if you're only 5'6. even a middle schooler could drop xxxtentacion

youtu.be/Djn1PzMfyxQ

A-are you telling me this guy isn't super freaking tuff?! XD

This

>That first guy
>1732 punches and he still couldn't knock him out

Holy shit, I would absolutely bury this faggot

Punches like a fuckin girl lmao

top kek

>manlet doing damage control
Top kek

huh?

Kys boy

>lanklets believe this

wtf that is the size of a child

Nice try

its fucking real bro
kendkucks BTFO, how will libshits ever recover?

loooool

hes actually an inch shorter than an average 14 year old boy

>comparing professional fighters to the average joe

They're the 1-5%, you're just like everyone else, manlet.

that thought actually went through my head too

he has the weirdest "striking" that i have ever seen. there are 6-year-olds who naturally know how to throw a punch better

it's actually impressive considering how many fights this kid has probably been in

>look at me I'm so desperate to fit in

embarrassing desu

Yeah that guys got the bulk
Not only is xxx "child size 9 shoes" tentation fucking short, he's also a twig

he's 5'6
AND HE'S REALLY ANGRY

>a womanlet

>all this shilling
>the nigger is still a "literally who"

c'mon guys you're getting paid to hype up this nigger

>Pro fighter fighting a pro fighter
>Not analogous to average joe fighting average joe
Size of the fight in the dog etc etc.
>Tfw watching lankfags faced with the fact that the notion of their physical superiority is a lie unless they work for it like everyone else.

Tall modern people suck anyways. Theyre only tall because of the ridiculous amount of calories we eat nowadays. They're weak because they don't lift and theyre slow and awkward moving. Id take a quick, agile, strong manlet over a tall dork anyday.

all shit rappers are short

prove me wrong

what makes you think tall people don't lift you retard

me on the right

>Id take a quick, agile, strong manlet over a tall dork anyday

tyler1 is that you?

fucking dropped

this dude is 19 what the fuck

this

according to theory of evolution, human height will decrease with ages while foots will have hand shape to support multi-tasking (longer and more flexible foot fingers), also eyes will become bigger and more durable to electronic exposure devices, these tranformations will happen to human body because human isn't hunter gatherer anymore.
The last real human hunter were cro-magnons, niggers of africa have same traits but they're shorter and closer to chimps contrary to extinct cro-magnons who were huge 2ft tall, very clever and their traits can be still found in white northwestern european populations but soon they will be vanished.

.......you guys are aware that the majority of rappers who make music like him are normally short as all fuck right? Where have you lot even been for the last 2-3 years?

BITCH I'M SIPPIN TEA IN YOUR HOOD
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP

also look at indians there're all manlet weaklings that's why they were historically vegans. Indians didn't consume any meat because they didn't possess the physical strength to hunt wild animals.

Pretty convincing shitpost man

so you think early agricultural societies were stronger than hunter-gatherer ones?
Do you know that thousands years ago when humans were uncivilized animals natural selection took place?
So we have races and tribes with completely different characteristics in terms of mentality, strength and intelligence.
Those who evolved in cold climates couldn't organize agricultrural societies based on cultivation and they feed themselves by hunting wild animals, while in warm climates agriculture and plantation took place, people become prosperous but more weak in terms of physical strength and shorter height.
Natural selection was very important in order to keep the bonds and cohesion in those tough times. So groups inhereted different characterics according to their geographical birthplace like northeuros become strong and tall hunters while niggers and indians stayed chimps. While Mediterraneans, Persians and Anatolians relied on agricutlure, thrived and developed respectful civilization (due to partial common heritage with north euro aryans) when northeners (anglos, dutch and germans) accessed the knowledge of greco-romans, with their superior minds and physical strength dominated and colonised the whole world.

Lel dat nigga grew up right down the block. I probably work wit one of his cousins. Ace Hood was right down the street too.

Good ol' Broward. Such a crazy area.

>Sup Forums posting so fucking hard

Tfw you share a birthday and birth year with xxxtentacion

kek

>has "Lil" in his name
Doesn't apply to him.

what, envious that she's taller than you?