Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm worried they will drug test me on the spot. I took some dabs right before getting the call so the timing there was kinda lame. It is at ace hardware, and I can't find a solid answer on the net as to whether or not they test. Seems to be a case of "some do, some don't."

I've been brushing and using listernine, and flosses really good. i figure i keep brushing a lot and use up the last of my listerine and i should be good to go right? I know people talk about not actually holding the swab against your cheek etc and i plan to do all that if possible.

I also have some biotene dry mouth oral rinse. I was thinking I swish with some of that before I go in and the chemicals would help me pass, since it has similar ingredients to those gums that you chew in order to pass mouth swab tests.

basically i just want reassurance that they either wont test or that i will be able to pass using my plan.

Smoke before you go in that always works

no

ok this is pretty easy shit to pass, they don't do 'on the spot testing' they make you go to a doctors office somewhere

go to one of those culture shops and get the fake piss, go get the bandage wraps they use to wrap people's ankles up

just wrap the fake piss around your leg, put the cup on top the toilet, piss into the toilet, pour the fake piss into the cup

it's important to piss so they know you actually pissed

this shit is stupid easy man, they have no right to watch you piss, fake urine is stupid easy to make, it will work

the people who work at these places have no interest in catching you at all, they don't give a fuck at all, they are just there to do their job

i've done this plenty of times, it's fucking easy as fuck man, there isn't even a reason to be nervous

the piss comes with a heating pad, put that shit under it when you strap it to your leg

i promise you user, i've done this for jobs that pay $135,000+

its not hard

i know all about fake piss, but they can swab test you on the spot. If I'm lucky they just wont say anything about it at all. I don't look like a crackhead.

thanks for the reply

drugs are bad mmmkay

Except the good ones.

true

You're clean for a mouth swab after 24 hours, and probably good even after 12. I've been in the same spot, got tested on the spot after the interview. Even got tested randomly one day after hitting a little before work, still clean (not advised, dont push it). They don't give a fuck whether you use drugs in your free time or not, they just have to have some physical proof to show their insurers that the employees they hire aren't permastoned, alcoholics or worse.

According to websites, it's max 72 hours, but I'd be surprised if anyone has failed after 24-36 hours.

alright. its at 1pm tomorrow and i dabbed at 4:30ish so i hope im alright.

Start drinking a bunch of water

Yup, been doing so. I normally drink a shitload of water so that helps.

>trying to get job
>cant stop doing drugs for more than a few days/weeks
go work at taco bell or something

if they do drug test you it wont be the same day. they arent going to set up an appointment for a drug test until they hire you because it costs them money. if they do drug test it will be within 48 hours from the interview tho so just kee pdrinking water. they may not even test.

the hiring is almost always dependent on the pass of the drug test, but if you pass the test they will then officially hire you. HRfag here.

i applied 2 weeks ago, im not going to stop blazing for a month or more lmao. I do high CBD content oils for pain relief.

im hoping they just never mention it. im in washington state so they also might not care. thanks for the info

ACE Hardware gives a fuck about the people handling their products not being stoned out of their gourds. They will drug test you like a motherfucker. If they test your piss (which they likely will) you're fucked. If they go to scrape your cheek and can barely get enough to test, they will suspect something and send you to piss.

You're fucked OP. Stop smoking while you're looking for a job like a fucking adult.

I'm in Colorado and drug testing is still very common here, except for fast food/min wage entry type jobs. All of the places like ACE here drugtest, but every place is different.

>you're fucked

unless i do but yeah

thats why at least if they schedule a pee test i can go buy some fake stuff

Lots of places make you do it the same day, just fyi.

WELL HOPEFULLY NOT

hopefully not , but probably

the worst part is that if they hire me i actually have to go to work

that will suck but its better than being bored at home i guess

Did you already consent to a test? They can't just test you right away. Usually takes a few days/weeks

no i just got the call and scheduled the interview

You're good to go bro. I work at ace and am from Washington. No drug testing. Now after hearing this info go take a celebratory dab.

Before taking the dabs, how long had been since you last smoked?

it's usually on the application, they can test him whenever they want. he can refuse but they will just tell him to fuck off then

Worked at a hardware store before, if you're a califag,they will pick a doctor to piss test you

I'm not falling for that one, but good try :)

16 hours maybe?

I'm going to read all the fine print for sure.

Washington. We'll see.

>going to
you should have already, before you applied

its called fruit pectin look it up

No joke bro. I live in Bremerton. Now go hit that bong!

It was just the general "if you destroy a bunch of expensive shit we can test you" which everywhere has

should still have mentioned if employment may be contingent on a pre-employment drug screen, though I dont know the exact state laws there, if they have to mention it beforehand or not.

I never saw anything like that on the application. it was only a few sentences.

guess you'll find out soon...

just went and brushed again

This is good news.

Hell yeah. You from around this area?

Nah, south sound for me.

While I've got you here, anything i should know about the interview?

also im reading online they only do full time, is that true?

A job is a job dude. Let them understand you are available, and you want to work. You are willing to learn and are easy to get a long with. That's what truly makes a good employee and that's what they want

different user here, just use common sense and be honest. "describe a time/situation where you had to do X" are pretty common. if you have never had such an experience, say what you would hypothetically do

Alright cool

Thanks anons