Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

wwyd?

i would fuck her ass and make her squirm until she begged me to stop.
then I'd just thrust even harder.

gotta be honest, user... i'd wife the shit out of her and force her to make my babies

+1

lets see them fully exposed now.

haven't got any nudes, but she looks like she'd be good at deepthroat

fuck them right in the pussy

more!!!

what a pitty... she would definitly be a good cock swallower!

make her drive around topless, for starters

damn, that your gf?

she likes to run in groups? i would gang bang her at finish line with everyone watching . Use every hole in her body and fill it with sperm of other runners.

wwyd to my neighbour?

rip those titties out and expose them on the beach

i have some pics of an ex, if someone wants to post their kik.

No. Old friend

I want her to ride me cowgirl while scrunching by balls. Before that, though, I'd be willing to lick whipped cream off her thighs and pussy.
God those LIPS
I'd dress my cock however she'd want it; 'cause I'm definitely requesting a blowjob from her. When I'm about to cum, especially if I'm inside her mouth, I'd grab her hair and make her deep-throat it.

titty fuck her on the subway

got nudes?

Definitely

got more of the blue?

I wish I did

moar!

Anyone?

damn it.

If the anons decide to reply in this thread instead of the last thread to my request in return for tits and spread pussy, I'm here

right needs her ugly teeth punched in. left needs punched in the jaw (she looks like she has a bitchy attitude) then raped

lean her over a balcony in broad daylight with her tits hanging out and fuck her from behind.

any nudes?

got pics of those tits?

let's see 'em

no

Wwyd

If you're this user, don't leave us hanging, ffs

too bad. would trade for those lol

She's my gf, I don't just throw around tits and pussy pics of my gf without getting some really good shit in return

exposed?

We already gave you good shit. deliver or fuck off

Good shit to you, that isn't how delivery works, my dude

show that bitch topless!

ah, the classy selfie in the shitter.

I want to be smothered between their tits as I finger both of them at the same time. After that, I'd ask them to grind on each other so I could slurp up all their juices.
This looks like the kind of woman who likes to be fucked in the kitchen. If that's the case, I'll give it to her -- over the sink, while rubbing soapsuds on her tits and giving her hickies.
Want more? I want to gently bite at her tits as I knead her labia. Just as she orgasms from that, I'd prop her left leg over my shoulder and thrust my dick into her pussy. I want her to quake with consecutive orgasms.

ANYMORE OF HER PLEASE???

Ok, now you got us all. Send me your adress and you will get a copy of the picture album from last time.

But there she had some stomach issues (I think you have cooked lunch for her!?) so she came to me. I gave her a little anal wash with my piss.
Afterwards she was so happy that she tried to deepthroat my cook while she was sitting on that double head sybian, running on max.
Man, she sounds dumb when she wants to cry while she is chocking and vomiting at the same time!

love the girl in red

"It's good shit to me, so therfore, OP must deliver, no matter what he thinks of it"

fuck
you got her topless?

So you're admitting you only have those 3 pics

man... I would lick every single limb of that tree!

wwyd?

More please!

More