Albums of the 90s you listened to all the time when first released. But now you don't care much for

Albums of the 90s you listened to all the time when first released. But now you don't care much for.

i'd say that is probably the definitive album of the genre you described OP

Sublime is still amazing, you scrub.

Yeah I loved it and jammed every song on it. I also liked 40 oz and their live album. But over time I just lost taste in the band and sound.

This

I'm an oldfag and still jam out to sublime fairly often. Been a fan since they were making new albums.

exactly. sublime has just not aged well at all, and listening to it now reveals it to be the trendy tryhard hippie bullshit that it always was

ya no they're really not

i was gonna post this one but i just can't bring myself to hate on old green day at all

not hating, but I listened to it every day for a year when it came out. Have no interest in it now though.

Sublime was for edgy teenagers.

I'd much rather listen to this instead of anything they've probably put out in the 2000s.

I went back to sparkle and fade recently. It's still ok.

oh me too, for sure. They lost the magic on American Idiot (it's got a couple of good songs, but overall meh). But yeah, the first 3 albums are classics, I just don't find them that interesting anymore

Yeah I was the typical edgy teen jnco jeans skateboard and weed smell hidden with bod man spray pretty cringe now

>implying greenday isnt trendy tryhard bullshit

isn't it great how everything i dont like is edgy and autistic. it's almost like there is this super easy thing in life where i don't have to use my brain, i have some feelings if i like something it's the best and only cool people like it. for some reason when i got this feeling i don't like something, people are autistic and this edge thing i don't even know what that is but it's really edgy i suppose it's bad but i dont know i guess it has to be bad you might cut yourself on the edge. oh yeah and kill yourself be careful not to cut yourself on that edge but kys

He mad.

#1 Sublime fan

Lol you're sperging out, I liked them but I was an edgy teen. "Yeah la riots were awesome fuck cops" now it's an embarrassing part of my past.

I bought 40oz. off the van when I was 12, and listened to Sublime regularly through my mid teens when I was a pothead. Then I quit smoking, went to college, and started listening to better music. I don't see the appeal of Sublime past teen years, there really wasn't much to them.

>implying actually listened to 2pac
>admitting to listening to 2pac

Now I am a conservative Republican go figure

I couldn't get into Rage even back then... it was such oversimplified bullshit

Literally every rap album from the 90s

damn, growing up i always assumed that was a girl on the cover
now, i can clearly see that it's a faggy little boy
probably was intentional, because you don't see it as a faggy little boy if you, in fact, the faggy little boy listening to it

Everyone I knew who liked them was from a wealthy family and tried to fit in with the poorer kids.

Not proud of this one boys, not proud at all

At least one song.

>implying you don't turn up Sex & Candy when it comes on the radio in the car

I still like Brain Damage.

What was the name of the song where the girl od'd on shrooms?

Sex and candy?

My fault

>current year
>radio

>current year
>still using current year

Yeah that's it

Eat shit faggots

Yeah I was one edgy 5th grader.

That was their only good song. The rest was terrible.

ex stole my sublime cds and have my only sublime shirt in a recycling bin

wow edgy people will just get mad if you say their mad. some real autism you got going on there, don't cut yourself on that edge kid

Yeah, and it's only good because the ripped off Today by Smashing Pumpkins.

You've got fewer periods than my 90 yr old grandma.

what the fuck is this shit and has anyone else ever even heard of it

yes young fag. White rapper, was a one hit wonder with the song Iformer

*Informer

left them out because i wouldn't want to distract you from tending to your grannies old vag, which you seem to have "intimate knowledge of" sonny

You're a retard.

can't believe I listened to this

LOVE THE SUBLIME START PHOTO - BRADLEY RIP!
TIMELESS MUSIC
IF YOU like SUBLIME

CHECK OUT:

The Expendables
Slightly Stoopid

i hope you know the nsa is going to help the government cut wasteful spending starting with your neetbux because you're collecting it fraudulently and they know
enjoy your ban

You're a faggot.. Of course you listened to this shit

you really showed me user.

why are you letting that guy get you SO mad?

MY LEEKI BOOM BOOM YEEEEEEAAAHH

You could tell from the very first post he was going to go for it all the way...

lies there is no way that's bait, clearly it's just some edgy autism

what the fuck was that coolio album with gangsters paradise on it?

not german, but this one of the jazziest, most funky fresh albums i've ever heard. iĀ“loved this when i was young. still listen to it occasionally, even though hiphop is not my musical preference any longer.

forgot the pic

The Prodigy - Fat of the Land
Still fun once in a while though.

quit same fagging you're not fooling anyone

i loved listening to smashmouth when i was a kid in the 90s. now i just get depressed that i'll be 30 in 2 months and my life sucks.

Man you guys really suck cock

This one

I know dat feel

I used to listen to this and cry because i lacked edge in high school.

Ewww. Post-Danzig Misfits...

elvis sucks

Attention seeking are we?

Not as bad as the blue moon boys without him

It's so shitty how eminems shit had zero staying power, he can bend words and rhyme his cunt off but my god the content is awful... songs about spice girls and Backstreet Boys is what you'll fine here

what makes you think i was going to say i was pretending? im on Sup Forums after all

Even if you don't like rap, this album went diamond. I also like his first album Ready to Die.

He's upper-middle-class and white. That's every bit intentional.

Informer. That's their only song anybody ever heard.

I was listening to them while masturbating the other day. Let my salty milk fly all over some coins I had on the table.

Anti Flag

This

You're a complete fucking idiot, I really hope life sucks for you BC that's what you deserve... fuck off and die