Left or right?

Left or right?
How and why?

Trips and left! I want to titty fuck her amazing rack then finish on rights face as she smiles at me with the braces.

Right because I would love to see her with her mouth open, screaming in pain as I destroy her pussy with my dick.

Also braces.

moron

Right, the left girl has gerbil teeth and a punchable face. Right also looks like a friend I know.

both because this is Murica so i dont have to pick only 1.. fuck lefty in her nose, fuck righty in ears

left, she looks really warmhearted and has a good sense of style
both look pretty good but I prefer right on this one. From those pics, it's hard to judge anyway. Do you have anymore?

this is Sup Forums not "murica"

Fucking burgers

i prefer to fuck burritos

Anymore lewd pics of right OP?

Her kik is han_flanxox

More. Will attempt for wins

Left...

How-Small half inch incisions with a thin razor so fine the wounds would trickle but not open to bleed. Placed in a room set precisely at 60° F...as her core body temperature dropped the instinct to huddle and hunch for warmth would overwhelm her resulting in the bending of limbs and a contortion that woul ultimitely open up the small incisions causing her to bleed more profusely...increased heartrate as panic and anxiety set in would lead to excessive blood loss thus causing an even greater drop in core temperature as hypothermia now becomes a factor...

Why-No reason in particular...

More bikini? Cleavage, butt?

Same girls as original pic?

na

More left

Right,anal and chokin

Right, missionary position, sole purpose of procreation.

Sent her a pic of the d, hopefully she's 18 lol

>the left one
because the right one is blonde
>i'm a brunette guy
also, she got braces, which makes her look like a retard that schpits wensch she talksch

left, she's at least a 9/10