Atheism is the dumbest fucking thing

Atheism is the dumbest fucking thing.
So if energy from the Big Bang created the universe... Where did the energy come from?
That is undeniable proof this universe was created by magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-energy_universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass
youtube.com/watch?v=wNDGgL73ihY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know this is prolly bait or summin

but my theory is everything was already here

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-energy_universe

This

Pretty much this, if a god can be eternal why can't the universe? Maybe it's just all cyclical and shit.

Besides this is a pretty shitty universe for a god to make. It's like a bubble, takes up a whole bunch of space but has nearly zero substance. A god could make way more interesting worlds than this depressing pile of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass

Matter cannot simply be created from nothing (This includes energy).

Science tells us that the universe did in fact fart itself into existence, OP. It's scientific fact.

Learn to read. If the energy was always there then it was never fucking created.

My theory is this universe is a "Personality Creator" AKA it's built to build as many diverse personalities as it can.

Oh so the energy was just always there..?

You realize that is fucking retarded right?

Will we ever find out what actually happened?

Why? Theists say "God was always just there" and nobody bats an eye. Why should the universe be any different?

And if you insist on being a faggot, laws of physics such as the conservation of mass only apply inside an already existing, 3 dimensional system. If anything else, or nothingness, existed before the big bang then all the laws of physics are out the window up until the big bang.

You call this science?

Nah I call it speculation, since we can't know, scientifically, what existed before the big bang

Actually, it can be as long as the equation is balanced by the creation of negative matter or energy.

if god created the universe, where did god come from?

>Why? Theists say "God was always just there" and nobody bats an eye. Why should the universe be any different?
The difference is that theism and science give credence and weight to different sources of proof. Science demands facts, religion demands faith. By saying what you just said you prove that the self-congratulatory cult of science is just as much a religion as any other.

no.

from your mom's filthy anus.

you don't understand logic

Again, I'm not saying science has proven that the universe always existed. If you loo back at my post () you will see that I said IF, as in I'm speculating different possibilities, not claiming any of them are certainly true.

No, you've abandoned logic.

The magic (Or it may be science to them) in their universe would probably explain it.

Or rather, matter or energy with negative mass

Then where did the negative mass/energy come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=wNDGgL73ihY
watch this.
E=m*c^2

To the guys arguing about dark matter: its almost certainly not balanced.

>Due to quantum uncertainty, energy fluctuations such as an electron and its anti-particle, a positron, can arise spontaneously out of vacuum space, but must disappear rapidly. The lower the energy of the bubble, the longer it can exist. A gravitational field has negative energy. Matter has positive energy. The two values cancel out provided the universe is completely flat. In that case, the universe has zero energy and can theoretically last forever.
From empty space.

No one is talking about dark matter

Was that video supposed to refute my point?
It didn't.
>E=m*c^2
What does this have to do with matter/energy being created?

So basically the only argument against my point is "It always existed, So it wouldn't need to be created".

Atheist fags please kill yourselves.

You can say the same thing about god

Man when you get shut down so bad you can't even continue "debating" and just give blanket statements announcing that you think you've won, you get pretty mad. Just relax and admit you have no more of a clue than anyone else and are just talking out of your ass.

No, actually, you can say the same thing about everything that existed and wasn't registered as data.

>

I stopped debating because your only argument is complete garbage.

And no, I'm not mad i'm laughing at how retarded Atheism is.

The question of unmoved mover boggles even me, and I'm not as dumb as everyone else ITT.

Yeah, salty as fuck.

Why would I be salty when I won the argument xd

You don't have to keep convincing us of your salt OP, you've already made it more than obvious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

A cycle of rebirth ?

You mean niggers, right?

The universe is expending, one day it will stop and reduce in size. When the universe is so dense and small that it become a singularity, it become just a point in the void. Then it collapse and explode, Bing Bang.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch

I thought the "big crunch" was disproven by some kinda mathematical shit a while back, but I might be wrong about that.

Never said it can't restart.
Probably even built that way for even MORE personalities.

it's doing a shit job of that then. Like 99.9999999999999% of the universe is inhospitable.

That is if the string universe theory is wrong

What do you call "personalities" ?

Fucking hell m8.
If there was like a billion earths with sentient lifeforms like your suggesting their should be then it would make different personalities than the ones being created now.

The creator could just make a universe like your suggesting too.

I would say it's how you react to the world around you.

Oh woops meant to include "Next to us, So we would know of their existence.

Implying that there's a creator in the first place

So the Universe (God??) create personalities ?

Yea sure there's chance it was just magic being random and no sentient being behind it, But that's boring.

Uh.. obviously personalities are being created?
Not sure if i'm misunderstanding something

Boring but realistic

Can't really attribute a chance to things like magic my dude.

God isn't magic then ?

even if there were a billion earths, the vast majority of the universe, in terms of volume and matter, would still be uninhabitable. If the universe were made for generating personalities, shouldn't most of it be habitable for those personalities?

Try to imagine to go to sleep and never wake up.(death?)

Think about that for a few minutes... now ask yourself..

What was it like to wake up having never gone to sleep? (was that when we/i was born?:))

We are all the universe, we are all One, the Universe is our consciousness that we are trying to measure with science.

We are something the universe is doing, the same way as a sheet of snow tumbles down a mountain at a given time.

When we die, other people are born, and they are all us, and we can only experience it one at a time.

Time to wake up

Personalities aren't 100% innate, your environment influence your personality for example. They are not "created" you're born with them and you change with time.

I'm saying Earths as in habitable planets.

>So if energy from the Big Bang created the universe
>created the universe
>created
That's where you went wrong. The universe was not created.

>Matter cannot simply be created from nothing
True, it cannot be created. But it does spontaneously pop in and out of existence on a very small scale. We know this happens, we can see it and measure it.

Yea that's what I meant of course.

How does that prove magic?
At least science guys are honest enough to say "We don't know what preceded the big bang, but we're fairly certain about what happened just after the big bang".
If you think you know what happened before the big bang, please share what empirical proof you have to support it.

>But it does spontaneously pop in and out of existence on a very small scale. We know this happens, we can see it and measure it.

Hold the fuck up, source?

Hadron Collider ?

Because energy being created from nothing breaks the law of physics.

I'm Mark from O'Brien.
So you think that chip's too small to worry about?
A strong jot on the road may turn it into a crack.
If you call O'Brien as soon as the chip appears, we can come to you and usually repair it without replacing the windscreen.
We inject our special resin, and in just 30 minutes, the result is almost invisible, and the windscreen is strong again.
An O'Brien repair could be as little as a quarter of the cost of the typical new windscreen, and if you've got automotive glass insurance, an O'Brien repair is usually free.
Don't wait until it's too late.
Call us now or book online.
o 0 O O'Brien

I'm Mark from O'Brien.
If you call O'Brien as soon as the chip appears, we can come to you and usually repair it without replacing the windscreen.
We inject our special resin, and in just 30 minutes, the result is almost invisible, and the windscreen is strong again.
An O'Brien repair could be as little as a quarter of the cost of the typical new windscreen, and if you've got automotive glass insurance, an O'Brien repair is usually free.
Call us right now or book online.
o 0 O O'Brien

I'm Mark from O'Brien.
o 0 0 O'Brien

It's called quantum fluctuation. There were supporting theories as far back as 1930, and confirmation in the 1970s. Theoretically, we could stimulate the effect under the right conditions with a very intense laser and particle accelerator.

So basically it's only specific particles...You were getting me excited there for a moment... :(

That's your first step of an idea I guess.
Now please explain to me how it proves creation versus just popping into existence.

Because "popping into existence" is simply illogical.

Like holy shit is it dumb.

I'm Mark from O'Brien.
We do inject our special resin, and in just 30 minutes, the result is almost invisible, and the windscreen is strong again.
Call us and now or book online.
o 0 O O'Brien

At least it prove that energy can be created from nothing, but not for too long :)

I am Mark from O'Brien.
o 0 O O'Brien

I'm Mark from O'Brien.
Call us now and book online.
o 0 O O'Brien

*Specific energy
AKA it doesn't fucking matter.

I'm Mark from O'Brien.
So you think that chip's too small to worry about that much?
o 0 O O'Brien

You're still not quite getting what I am saying. Prove your assertion beyond "I dunno what happened before the big bang, but my personal bias would prefer if it were some creator creature".
Scientists are supposed to find proof for their assertions in order for people to believe them, I think it's only fair that you live up to the same expectations.

I'm Mark from O'Brien.
Don't wait until it's to late.
o 0 O O'Brien

The question of whether or not deities exist hardly pertains to the backstory of the universe. I believe that all gods exist under some realm of time, circumstance, and eventuality; just as well that I believe there are none.

This segment of reality that we occupy is either infinite, or a finite system stapled to an infinite medium.

If your line of reasoning ends at the fruition of OUR universe, you're probably not asking the right questions.

In order for expansion to have initially taken place, it needs a point of origin.

Regardless of your beliefs, the space in which to exist will ALWAYS come before any creator, because a creator cannot create, until it has itself been created. Even if God does exist, he's probably just as clueless as we are when it comes to the origin and nature of the great sandbox.

My assertion is that it is GUARANTEED to be created by magic,Not that I'm not sure. And proof is a scientific law.. Don't know what's better than that m8.

Also I wonder who's the one that is memeing the thread... :)

>Goes [website]
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

Why should he find proof ? Where are yours ?

And no, scientist make hypotesis/theories, experiment and give results. They are not preachers.

Nah the whole "Infinite" argument is complete bullshit. It simply would not work.

>In order for expansion to have initially taken place, it needs a point of origin.
Only if you're expanding into an already existing space. If there was nothing "outside" our universe, then where would one map the origin point?

Explain please.

That's like saying the law of thermodynamics goes against the theory of evolution. It doesn't since the only truly closed system we know of, is our universe itself. And that is full of open systems like our solar system, where our sun continually add energy to our planet.
Show me the connection between your assertion of magic and that law and I might give you some credit.
I've been advocating the position of "We don't know what happened before the big bang, but we know what happened after it", there is plenty of evidence supporting what happened after the big bang.
I see no evidence supporting a creator though.

Because anything becoming infinite is not physically possible to put it in a plain and simple way.

I don't know why x therefore y.

What exactly would this nothing be made of though? Same thing as what our void space is made of?

But a god would be infinite, so...

m-man your pretty good at adding a bunch of bullshit in your argument to confuse your opponent... BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Look at it like this.. You are doing a multiple choice test with only 2 choices. I just eliminated one choice with a scientific law, So it's clearly the other choice.

Why would he have to be infinite?

This. Also; consciousness is a backdoor through space and time. You could be reborn in a completely different universe after you die, thousands of years into the future. But you'd never realize it. Only the living body observes time. Consciousness itself is not sentient. Consciousness is the spark of life energy that gives us that sense of individually.

A void and actual nothingness are two different things. Well, one different thing as nothingness wouldn't really be a 'thing' period. If they weren't, all that empty space between the Earth and the Sun, or any other celestial bodies for that matter, wouldn't still be there. True nothingness can't really be grasped by our minds but that doesn't make it impossible.