Rekt bread jimmy boi

Rekt bread jimmy boi

OH THANK FUCK

> You're skiing down a slope you've done 100 times, as everything seems to be according to plan you catch a little too much of air. As you're soaring through you hit the fence and get banged up by your gear and the fence, as you're sliding down the slope, you feel some pain and wonder what happened when you hit and why it hurts. As you look down, you see that you've been cut from the groin up to your belly button. This is the last thing as your lifeless body begins to slowly transcend down the slope with your entrails following behind.

>feelsfuckingbadman.jpg

Haven't seen this one before? What happened?

Lol what's wrong with this guy?

Proton -> Russian not Arab ;)

Was this done by sandniggers?

Looks like a crushed skull

nah that wasn't even the bad part. he didn't actually die till the night time in the hospital. he lived like a fair many hours knowing full well his cock was toast and he'd never shit right again. presumably that is what killed him, not the injuries themselves

kek, did that man read, "the Guerilla Mindset?"

posting

>inb4 all those fucking nervegas titled shitposts

got a question, I can respond to post's, but can't start a new one, cause my ISP or IP RANGE or COUNTRY has been blocked, and it says I can just pay for a Sup Forums pass. Is this how it is ?

jumanji!!

that shits fucked up

WHAT THE FUCK DELETE THIS

Good god, quit pretending it's real.

Gee maybe he'll think twice before acting like he has a weapon!

How many people died?

>
One without the blurring of her crotch!

all of them

rib breaker

Reverse Batman :(

lost kek

don't use Carlos if you don't know how to use him properly.

try "cash and carry"

looks like the front of his skull was smashed in

to bad the good part is blured out

did they just shoot a little girl?

Even when knocked out he still tries to rob the bike!

Was he tazed or something? I'm trying to understand what's happening here. and Did they shoot a fucking flare into his car??

that filename

>Did they shoot a fucking flare into his car??

>Even when knocked out he still tries to rob the bike!

You are all retarded, and I'm done posting now.
Bye.

Finn Balor with the Coup de GrĂ¢ce!

>white people

What goes through a pilot's head at the moment of ejection? "Shit, I'm lucky to be alive!", or "Shit, now I'll have to grovel through a 6 month investigation over how much flying sucks!"?

Holy shit, when did rekt finally mature? It used to be as soon as a nigger was posted doing something entertaining, the 12 year old boys pretending to be edgy psychopaths would throw an autistic fit and need to nurse themselves back to health in their safe spaces.

What a fucking nigger

I think he was trying to kill himself.

It's one form of adult circumcision, practiced by various groups around the world on and off over history. Adolescents and adults can at least give informed consent to their genital mutilation.

There's one tribe famous for male genital mutilation of nonconsenting infants for religious purposes accompanied by the priest using his mouth to suck up the blood after doing the circumcision. This is also done as a cultural norm by a country that considers itself the moral and scientific authority of the world and the beacon of freedom and democracy.

But they're all dumb as fuck and they live in societies that are 100 years behind the modern world, right?

>posting it without the audio
That clang is the best part of the video.

welcome to Brazil, shitties country ever

why you mad user?

Is that a fucking underground nuke test?!

Not gonna lie, that looks fun as hell, risk of bruised balls and all.

Is anybody here toxic? I'm looking to interview somebody who has a toxic personality so that I can get a better idea of what this board is, and a type of people who frequent it.

lol, enjoy your infected and disfigured dick, nigger

Thats kinda fucking cool m8

that one lucky mf in the front

If you have to ask, you're better off not trying to conduct an interview. The board is innately interactive, as such you'll see, gasp, interactions. Why don't you study those to see if you can understand what toxicity even is in a social context before trying to interview a toxic faggot?

no. the footage is from a movie, numbnuts.

Protip: Sometimes people sell things to other people.

Are they using drones to drop grenades or something?

yes

Ke35 coupe?

All those millions of dollars wasted- Trump is right on about slashing the funding for that faggotry.

I love how hair ALWAYS comes flying off.

It still blows my mind this is real, and they had the intention of people siding against the cop