My girlfriend said that she wants to take a break and have an open relationship. What should I do?

My girlfriend said that she wants to take a break and have an open relationship. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/susiemasterson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bait.

get her a gnawing block for her teeth.

fuck anything that moves, that will make her very angry. Then dump her, before she dumps you!

nice body shame about the face

UNDERATED

You wouldn't be asking if you wanted that, OP. Which means the relationship is over. She wants different things.

People ignoring that shit or trying to work with it just makes them unhappy. Its like if you want kids or not. If one person wants kids and the other doesn't, ONE of you is going to end up miserable.

Just end it

twitter.com/susiemasterson

Dump the bitch, she wants to fuck other guys, who cares if she says she still lives or harbours feelings for you, SHE WANTS TO FUCK OTHER GUYS. Honestly could be your fault as well, but regardless of whose fault it is this relationship is over. End it and move on.

this
dump her she's a whore

Make sure she has a wheel to run on also, silent spinners are good but expect to spend $15-25 on one.
Try not to use newspaper or dusty paper, toilet paper is usually fine but paper towels are best.
People say to use aspen chips in the bottom of the cage but you try walking on them all day, it's best to line the bottom of the cage with cardboard or a thick layer of paper towels and attempt to litter train.
It's almost impossible with some of them, but they aren't all bred well either. Your standard sprague-dawley will do the best with this.
It's good to see that you got a female because males like to climb cage bars and dribble piss everywhere and it smells horrible.
One more tip, she WILL poop and piss while running on the wheel, so put some barriers around it, I had to get hit with 15 flying turds before I knew any better that it was my animal flinging shit across the room.
Good luck and keep all scented objects and liquids away!

These are really the only two options. Do anything else and you may as well change your your Facebook status to "cucklord"

glad someone sees sense.

She's a slut, but wants you as a backup plan. If you don't give a shit about her go with it, if you like her, dump her immediately and don't look back.

dump her if you say no she'll just cheat on you

Basically she's saying that she wants some other dick, but keep you around if it does not go well.
Have fun being a cuck!

translation: shes already cheated on you

ask her friends if they want to have sex, then tell her all the her friends who said yes and if that's what she really wants

Get a new girlfriend.

How is this even a question?

she says that she will still love and respect me but she wants to have some 'fun'. is she trying to keep me around because she is lonely?

Tell her that it sounds like a great idea! That you've been willing to fuck some girls you've seen around and that you this "break" should begin right now!
See how she reacts and you will see if she's still interested in you or not at all.

just looked at her twitter it looks like spam shit. COME WATCH MY CAM DUR HUR doesnt seem legit

>love and respect

I don't think she's really knows what those mean

Sorry OP but sounds like it is over, at least if it were me. I could never do the open relationship thing with someone I really cared about. Pretty shitty that she won't just come out and say it but if I were you I would just end it myself.

holy shit, that fucking donkey face

you're dating eyeore with tits OP, gtfo out of there

Fuck her sister

>is she trying to keep me around because she is lonely?
Yes.

Hire hookers every day multiple times a day so she sees you're smashing ass and don't need her, then she'll want you back

It depends how suddenly she's bringing this up. If she's expressed interest in the past and there's been some steady discussion about it, and it's something you're open or interested in as well, then sure, go ahead and think about it.

However, if she's never brought it up before, and suddenly wants to go from 0 to 60 right away, then you can bet that she already has someone in mind, is maybe already seeing them, and might be cheating on you.

Source: personal experience.

Give us a real pic of her with time stamp..

Fuck as many women as you can during your break.

How about getting some furniture for that living room

Honestly do you want kids with that anyway all the kids will have goiter chins. As my old man always told me look at the mums because the children will always grow up to look like them

lazy bait

Dump her you dumb faggot and GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL. SHES NOT INTO YOU ANYMORE

Where the fuck did all the furniture go?

We were cleaning her cage and she wanted to pose for a picture sorry.