Music is dead

music is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thfzIpBQ_Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmban3Fio14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even a rockist as fuck site like RYM recognizes the current superiority of hip-hop.

>TPAB over GKMC
well memed

Rym has took measures to curb the rockist rating of hip hop albums. I can't remember what it was but it changed how the ratings counted in different genres

>lower rating
>less ratings
>less reviews
>still somehow above GKMC

RYM has a fucky algorithm.

>people like albums that I don't like waaaah music is dead
kys

They changed the weight of ratings from newer accounts.

This. Sup Forums btfo-d

rap is not music, this video explains:
youtube.com/watch?v=thfzIpBQ_Xw

>female
>trying to do comedy
d r o p p e d

1. Blond(e)
2. GKMC
3. Yeezus
4. TPAB
5. MBDTF

>taking stand-up from a nobody seriously
I bet you're a white boy who says nigger but thinks it's ok because Louis CK said so

>Blonde
>TPAB

nu male confirmed

this but with Atrocity Exhibition instead of Yeezus

Was I supposed to laugh?

kanye west is subpar at best anyway

I'll bet your a cuck like Louis CK, and this video describes your sex life
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmban3Fio14

e m b a r r a s s i n g

he's right tho

fuck off nigger

triggered, white boy? ;)

I'm not white you literal chimpanzee

haha sure you aren't
you're very mad, though ;D

Im fucking tired if seeing these overplayed concept albums

>Mbdtf: im a rich god, yeah gucci Lamborghini, but wahhh love, and lets sprinkle on some social commentary on black people
>Tpab: kill whitey & im rich nigga over le funky jazz beats
>Gkmc: 90% is "the ghetto sucks yo, ohman im too smart fir the ghetto yo", 10% im gonna be so rich when my album drop nigga

(fire emoji) hahah white boi be mad (monkey emoji)

is she supposed to be playing a character? this just comes off as mildly racist

>>Tpab: kill whitey & im rich nigga over le funky jazz beats
>>Gkmc: 90% is "the ghetto sucks yo, ohman im too smart fir the ghetto yo", 10% im gonna be so rich when my album drop nigga
you didn't listen to either of those albums

Oh no, it's retarded

This guy has seen through the facade.

hehe you sure got me ;)
it's hilarious how mad you are ;D

this.

>women

How many times will you post winking faces? Do you want to suck my dick or something?

haha very good insult ;)
keep being triggered ;)

;;;;)

>women
>comedy

I guess you're the one who wants my dick ;D

no homo ;P

>So uh, Beyonce's new album just dropped.
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh 21yr old middle class kid thinking that there's anything worthwhile to be found in this monkey music
>muh low culture is high culture

>he denies the cultural and artistic merits of an entire genre because he doesn't like it personally
how's middle school?

>cultural and artistic merits
there aren't any

the only cultural merit I have found in kanye west is that time he met his tranny father in law and gave him a strange look

>there aren't any
see

>there aren't any
factually wrong. I'd recommend googling what 'culture' means

Hip Hop is a lesser form of music than Rock, this is just a basic fact. There are still "good" hip hop albums, but they'e only in a comparative sense to other hip hop. The best rap album doesn't come close to really good rock record.

inactive accounts lose their weighting

yeah ur right dude most rock is good
btw, are you going to that Limp Bizkit concert next week? I heard Nickelback will be playing with them

just cos it's a couple of nignogs doing a modern day equivalent of beating to sticks together, does not make it culture

stop lobbing the term "culture" upon this shitty "music"

I acknowledged long ago that I'm too white to get rap music.

I like Gorillaz though.

>all you need is to be black to someone considere yourself a musician
damn

Wow, you really made me think dude. I guess there really isn't any good rock music. Damn...

Just, damn...

You sure showed me. I guess you must be part of that New-Americana I've been hearing about.

Racist? Mildly racist!? Oh no! What are we gonna do?

>I guess there really isn't any good rock music.
I never even implied that
but if it's what you believe then who am I to stop you

you're really that triggered because he called someone mildly racist?

No I find it funny that he saw racism in that video.

Wow, just...

Damn...

That's all I can say...

Just damn...

haha great argument you sure convinced me

>I like Gorillaz
Opinion discarded lmao

whoa
So this...
This is the power of white guilt...

they made it so you have to have been a member for at least three months for your ratings to count, and also if you stop rating albums for more than three months than you're ratings don't count anymore.

basically you have to be consistent. it's a way of weeding out all the people who join the site just so they can give every new hip-hop album a 0.5 and every metal album a 5/5 and then forget about it.

>female comedians

intoletrash

Damn...

Don't mind me dude, I'm just throwing away all my rock records, I could never possibly recover from your intellectual onslaught, how could I have been so blind? I'll never listen to Sunny Day Real Estate again.

>"Beyoncé's album just dropped"
>people start laughing
HAHA WOAH A MUSICIAN DROPPED AN ALBUM??? WTF THATS SO FUNNY

Time you fucking idiot

I don't get it.

Gorillaz sold out so yes, music has died
atleast artistically

>Axe anyone
>Hahahahaha
There is literally no way to interpret this but straight up racism and the crowed laughed the most at this. This woman Natasha Leggero is giving me aids

Not him but I think he means that one came out 3 years earlier, and their reviews are very close, so the the newest one should be higher since so many people value it at a quicker pace.

Fuck you

grow a pair my man

one of the big things was making ratings count more on newer albums - giving them the breathing room that classic albums always had
thats why theres two kendrick albums in the top 100 now

>2006
Take me to another place

I love hip hop but Kendrick is the most overrated artist in the world at the moment

if you think Kendrick is overrated, I don't think you really "love hip-hop"