WWYD thread. Reply for reply

WWYD thread. Reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/221201
soundcloud.com/goldsbrosesh/sunburns-session
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This blonde bitch needs some hard fucking. I'd make her strip and lie down flat on her face on the cold tile floor. Getting on top of her, I'd pound her pussy and ass hard while pulling her hair, finally cumming deep in her stretched butt. The whole thing would be streamed on Facebook Live for all her male friends to enjoy. She'd yell and put up a fight but secretly love it.

This slut?

I would push her head down, push my hands up her top and use her tits to ram her ass harder and harder. Once I'm nearly there, I'd get her on knees, and suck me off, cumming down the back of her throat.

wwyd?

I would have her by the back of her head and throat fuck her until her face is dripping in her saliva and flem id shoot my load down her throat.
Reply 4 reply
If you have kik post it can do more there

Is tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees, fucking her face until she's crying on my dick and the makeup is streaming down her face, pulling my cock out occasionally to slap her in the face with it until her face turns red, then I'd continue facefucking her and once she could go as deep as I wanted her to without gagging I'd surprise her with a load in the back of her throat. Can you reply to more of the blondies pics? I'll keep replying to yours

Fuck her throat hard before cumming on those tits and licking her pussy until she orgasms. Comment here:3rfc.com/221201

Would put this bitch on all fours, and invite a friend over, get him to fuck her tight pussy while I'm fucking her throat and right when he shot his load in her pussy, I'd shoot one down her throat. Reply to more of her pics?

Would bend her over that bed, fucking her tight ass while pulling her hair so hard some almost rips out, then when she was begging me to stop, I'd pull out of her ass and shoot a load in her pussy

Would fuck her tits and after would tgroat fuck those lovely lips hard until i cum all over her face and chest.

Nice.

Reply 4 reply
If you have a kik post it can do more there

Reply for reply on any of these

Could you reply to more of blondies pics? I'll continue replying to yours

Those eyes deserve some cum

I replied to this one

if you want to hit me up incase the thread dies, I don't mind doing long stuff in email.

[email protected]

Id tgroat fuck her hard until my cock is coverd in saliva once it is id bemd her over and ram my cock into her ass and pull on her hair until i fill her tight ass with cum.

I'd take her into one of the cubicles, bend her over, pull jeans down, and start ramming her tight pussy from behind. Then I'd sit on the toilet seat, and let straddle me while I'm motorboating her tits. I'd then let her suck me off, pull her white jumper, and cum onto her tits.

Needs lots of cock to teach her a lesson. I'd tie her bent over a chair, legs spread, and put out an ad on Craigslist for a free gangbang. More than 30 guys would show up, old men, young men, fat men, stickman little boys, black men, white men. They would all use all her holes with abandon, tearing into her wet pussy and tight ass and plugging her raw throat. She'd be blindfolded, so she'd never know who fucked her. A couple would be men she knew from work.

When it's over, I'd dump her at home, stretched, exhausted, and full of cum. I'd go last, enjoying her winces of pain as I reopened her thoroughly wrecked holes.

Sorry I missed that. I would take this girl and put her on her knees and rub her face into my junk, then I'd tell her to open her mouth and if she refused and slap her until she listened then using her hair as leverage id fuck her throat until her face was covered in tears and saliva and then I'd shoot my load down the back of her throat making her vomit. Could you reply to more of my girls pics? I'll continue replying to yours

recorded that bitch getting creampied

soundcloud.com/goldsbrosesh/sunburns-session

Anyone up for a double team?

I'd push her down on the bed, pull her tits out of top, and start ramming her from behind, While she is moaning, I would grab her by the hair, and make her deep throat my cock, and cum all over her hair.

Kek your in the thread? Nice

You know me from before?

I'd get them drunk, have my mates around and watch them kiss each other slowly. Then we' surround them, while they are sucking our cocks. Once we're all diamonds, we'd spit roast them and cover their faces with cum until they can't see

Choke that slut with her scarf as I force my cock down her throat, have her on all fours so I could reach over and finger her while she deepthroats my cock. After a while I'd shove it in her pussy and Fuck her hard, pulling her hair as she orgasms multiple times before I cum inside her slutty little cuntComment here: 3rfc.com/221201

CANCER THREAD KILL YOURSELVES

STOP MAKING THESE CANCER THREADS

Cancer

CANCER!

Kek ya from previous threads and kik

CANCER

Lovely creatures so anazing to watch move around. Spiders are the best tbh

Amazing*

TIME FOR SNEK!

She looks like a flexible slut, so I Would grab her ankles and pin them behind her ears, then in one thrust I would go balls deep into her ass. When I tire of fucking her now gaping asshole I would nut all over her face. I would then take pictures of her so I go an always remind her how she is my little whore!

Ya, I never really get tired of having more anons "use" her

THIS IS SO FUCKING CRINGE
GET THIS CANCER OFF Sup Forums

DISGUSTING CUCK KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID FAGGOT

Snakes are just as anazing tbh there the oerfect predator well used to be

Lol ya understandable

FAGGOT

Left or right

Right

Right. Would throat fuck until her makeup was smeared everywhere

Kill yourself

CRINGE AS FUCK
HOLY FUCKING CANCER JUST FUCKING DIE

Wwyd to Maria?

xd

Well which one user, right or left?

GIVE YOU CANCER

xd

NOT PARTAKING IN THIS CANCER BULLSHIT YOU DUMB FAGGOT

xd

LOOK AT HOW MUCH A CRINGE LORD I AM! I'M POSTING PICTURES OF GIRLS I KNOW ON AN ANONYMOUS CAMBODIAN DOLL MAKING FORUM AND ASKING STRANGERS WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO HER. IT'S SO HAWT, I'M SO COOL! I'LL NEVER HAVE SEX THOUGH.

I'm not posting shit i'm just looking at ur cute sneks

This and the spiders

yes

Lay her on her back and fuck her tits until i cum all over her face

Wwyd?

Wouldnhold her by her hair and throat fuck her hard after id fuck her ass until i came inside her
Reoly for reply
If you have a kik post it can do more there.

Bump

Put penis in it

You fucking monster

Put penis in monster

Id bend her over and pound the brains out of that slut from behind while i yank her hair and slap that perky ass.

Oh god is there anything that can stop you?!

Kik?
Id bend her over that bed and fuck her firm ass hard making her scream and moan until i cim deep inside her.

Which one and wwyd
Have pics of each

ball gag her and tie her hands behind her back. video tape her while i fuck her ass balls deep and make her send it to her father in shame

Rough anal in front of that mirror so she can see how much of a slut she is.
Do mine.

Push her face into the seat. Rip her dress off and forcefully ass fuck her until she cries. Then cover her face in cum and make her clean me off with her mouth.

Wwyd and to which one

attempt to titty fuck her until she realizes that they're not big enough lowering her self-esteem

wwyd to this halfsie babe?

Only penis preventative

Put penis in it