Fetish-Thread, no limits

Fetish-Thread, no limits

what is the fetish of b ??

My one is seeing my gf doing this

i got a weird thing for nuns after doing some occult shit

My ex would have me cum in a specimen jar every time I came. We then put it in the freezer until eventually it was full. Then we thawed it and poured the whole jar in her mouth. Highly recommend.

hot. no pics, user ?

A group of clothed women standing near a nude woman who is masturbating. The clothed women are getting more excited. Their clothes start to come off. They masturbate standing while the first nude one continues. Everyone orgasms together.

Unfortunately no. And she's dead now, so no way to do again.

this

Shit that's marriage material there!

but my fetish is let her drink semen of many different guys she dont' know

Not with that attitude.

i like every body part of a man that is generally not very sexualized. i like hands most, then shoulders, backs, legs and feet. i also like skinny, chubby and fat guys way more than fit or muscly guys.

are you male or female user ?

female but how is it relevant

tits or gtfo

nice trips
just by interest

Oh boy.
Oh boy.

How is that relevant.
Asking that on a Sup Forums fetish thread.

You're lovely.

it's a b fetish thread not a b gender or sexual orientation thread
if i were a gay guy it would all be the same

this

I have a serious addiction to all things that include knocking up chicks and pregnancy.

Sometimes it will be a friends hot mom (two I have my eye on) that both have a great baby carriage with wide hips and big tits. When my friend's fat ass (just has a fat ass, not overweight) mother bends over I can usually see a good amount of what pair of panties she has on, the following day I may take a look through her dirty clothes and jerk off with the same panties she wore less than 24 hours ago.

I want to blow loads into them and drink their freshly squeezed/suckled milk. I imagine them needing to have just one more go at being a mother and carrying my child in secret while she invents a cover story

same
only use asshole and mouth, all i need

Monster chicks.

Same. I love wanking over my friends mum. When I stay over I sometimes hear her with her vibrator in the middle of the night. She has nice big tits 40DD but wears blouses most of the time which cover them. Would love to see them unleashed