Any Irishfags on Sup Forums right now? Quick question do Irish people like Mexicans...

Any Irishfags on Sup Forums right now? Quick question do Irish people like Mexicans? Im talking actual Motherland Irish not 3rd generation American Irish fags. Reason I ask is I might be moving to Dublin due to work. I'm very Mexican.

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dublinfag here. In my experience you won't get any negative treatment (beside from the inevitable racists that live in all cities) for being mexican.

Ireland is very homogenous though, not many non-Irish residents there.

Ah, not as much as you think. Plenty of blacks, asians, etc., in the city.

I've heard Irish and Mexicans get along really well. Similar family values, love drinking, religion, trauma bonding due to past slaverey like oppression. I know Irish helped and died fir Mexicans during Mexican American war, so I have always had respect for my redhead cousins across the sea. Would love my chili eating ass to be accepted over there.

Longford fag here
The feeling on Mexicans are mutual
Because you never see people from Mexico here

getthelube.com/

Do you know Big Joe Joyce?

Op no one is going to give a fuck who you are or where you're from providing you work hard and abide by our laws customs.

Welcome aboard.

Anybody got any more pics of her? I tried the google and got nothing.

What would you describe as to customs to abide by? Thank you

You will get on grand here in Dublin. Worst thing that will happen is a group of teens with knives, dirty junkie with needles or drunk lads looking for a fight, Honestly doh you will get on grand here.

MORE OF THAT SLUT

Trump is a massive faggot.

Must purchase one bag of cans weekly

Thank you kind sir. Forgive me what do you mean a bag of cans?

Yeah I know him

a bag full of cans of beer :-)

> pic related
Beer cans and stuff like that
Also would recommend guinnus it's lovely

laughed.

alcohol in cans op.

Na, boy-o.
We're cool with Mexicans.
We're so-so with the Northern Irish and Brits.
Also the Americans are starting to get on our last bit of wick.

Haha I heard Irishfags love Coors Beer, Mexicans love this shit beer! Btw i'm drunk been drinking shit beer.

This.
My best friend is black and he's from Limerick. As Irish as any other Irishman.

Ah feck that, lad.
We have more trouble with the knackers, not our immigrants.
In Ireland, our golden rule is "let others be and tend to yourself". It's why it is so quiet here.

fucking expensive shit man, this is what you want

Coors?
Don't insult us before you even step foot on our island.

Let be honest here
Ireland , northern ireland, the uk, Germany russia and France are probably the best countrys in Europe
The rest can get beheaded by sandniggers

From Waterford then, are we?

I lived in Dublin for 6 months, admittedly a short period of time. American the rest of my life. As far as I could tell, Irish people give far less of a shit about the color of your skin / where you came from than Americans do, on average

Lad, we're great countries because we are open to people coming to our land and assimilating to our way of life at their own time.
The Germans, I think, are the best of it. They took the philosophy of Kant seriously. All the Germans I meet on holiday over here are very kind, but serious about equal treatment and sharing. It is like a religion to them.

Im just saying Brother. Motherland Mexicans do not drink Corona or Modelo, we like Budweiser or Coors. shit beer. OP im drunk as fuck

I had 2 hours of muslims call to fuckin prayer one sunday morning. Blaring out of the block across the way. Call to the cops they did not want to know.

The knackers.. are ours at least.. lets not bring in anyone elses fuckin knackers.

nobody here in Europe knows or cares about mexicans much

uk, france and germany are full of niggers and muslims

no not even close

Assimilate to our culture asap tbh. The last thing we need now is trucks of fuckin peace.

looks just like chaturbate

I love you guys!

Just get yourself over here.
The local beers are better.
Mostly knackers (Irish trash) drink that stuff.

Getting steamed as a fart is less important in our culture as just enjoying the fecking drink.

Americans and Mexicans sort of celebrate the idea of binge drinking. Sort of the opposite for us.

Limerick is a working class city

>>due to work
>>I'm very Mexican.
Um...this doesn't make any sense.

>I ask is I might be moving to Dublin due to work

They better build a wall.

Majority of places outside Dublin seem like they are stuck in some 90s limbo time capsule. Dublin however is not Ireland at all, We have become exactly like London.

You're going to fucking tell me you get pissy over calls when we live in the land of fucking early Sunday morning church bells that sound off for 20 minutes at a fucking time and several times a day?

Piss off, lad. That is suite for reasoning out your xenophobia. We've already been treated like the parasites of Europe. Don't put that same sort on people in our country that are different, for feck's sake.

MIGA
MAKE IRELAND GREAT AGAIN

>assimilating

That's the key. There are a LOT of people moving to different countries and they don't want to assimilate. For whatever reason they want their new home country to become like their old home country. If their old one was so great, why the fuck did they leave?

Amerifag detected.
You're thinking of niggers, which we don't care for here either.
Mexicans are welcome. They usually work hard and don't rape and steal like the blacks.

Bruh i consider ireland the mexico of the uk. I am certain you will fit in there as long as your catholic and drink alcohol on the regular. Out of curiosity, what job brings a mexican into ireland? I dnt suppose its for potato harvest

Irish girls love that Spic-Dicc. Plus we're both Catholic so, yeah

Aye.
And I am from and live in Galway. Got Asian-Irish and all sorts of other friends you couldn't tell if they were Irish or not over the phone.

I'd say nobody even thinks of Mexico here and I've never met a Mexican here. On the other hand don't talk about how oppressed anyone is or youll just sound like a whiny cunt. Other than that you'll probably be fine.

I was in Galway last june
Terrible weather but a lovely town

That's not what I mean---
If people want to speak their native tongue in their home-- FINE.
If they want to build a building for their own religions, FINE.

If they only want to eat their own food, FINE.

And if some want to try to push their extreme religious examples in government--- we will only have to either accept that they are complaining or just kick out all religion from our government---
Because the Catholic church has just a giant hand still in our land.

Fitbit, add some chili to the harvest I think we will get along! Fitbit products brings my Mexican drunk
ass to the Emerald Island

I love visiting Galwaym tis a gorgeous town indeed can walk around there without the paranoid vibe im gona get jumped. Cant shake that feeling here in oul Dublin, The amount of times iv been jumped and had knives pulled on me haha

I'm in a sales field in America. All of us hate dealing with people who can't speak English cause we can't close a deal. Glad you know English, but if a mob of people come into this great country, they need to learn the fucking language at LEAST. Ideally, they should come into America LEGALLY.

I'm Irish, living in Dublin. One of my best friends is Mexican (half Mexican, half Spanish). He's been living here for the past 4 or 5 years and he gets along well with everyone. Even though he had basically no English when he first came here lol

Pretty much this. If you want to walk into a place with a completely different culture and expect it to bend to your whims you should probably fuck right off.

I agree on the rape part, White women usually give it to us consensually.

I'm from the south of Dublin man you won't get any mad racism just for being Mexican there's a few near where I live and yous fully fit in .Like another user said you will meet some racists though

Again.. our fucking religious nuts, and our bullshit, id put a stop to that too if I could.. I sure as fuck don't want any more nasty religious fucks blowing the fuckin ears off me in the morning.

You'd be the same cunt crying about racism when they're performing honour killings in the street..

smh literally shaking rn.

Fuckin cuck.

I hear they buy rounds for friends at the bar much differently. Watch what they do first and then follow.

Learn what it means to get glassed. Then try to not get glassed.

We are full, you fucking niggers and spics.

Fuck off you, filthy beaner spic.

We have enough dirty cunts in this country without importing brown hairy Mexican degenerates.

If you're not cooking my Taco, I don't want to speak to you.

Now fuck off. There is a reason Americans want the wall.

>Ireland is very homogenous though, not many non-Irish residents there.

You're a fucking retard.

Ireland has one of the highest rates of foreign-born residents in the EU.

No, we don't love religion anymore.

UK, Germany and France are full of sandniggers. Have you not watched the news at any point in teh last 2 years?

You're fucking cancer. People like you are the reason Ireland is going to end up like the UK with sandnigger ghettoes and mosques everywhere. GO fuck yourself.

>The Germans, I think, are the best of it.

Yeah, look how that's working out for them, you fucking faggot.