Have you taken the Bogpill yet Sup Forums?

Have you taken the Bogpill yet Sup Forums?

Here's a quick rundown for anyone interested:

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-bogdanoff-aggression-xsdnldzkq
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-bogdanoff-sought-terrorist-buyers
businessinsider.com/bogpill-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/bogdanoff-twins-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bogdanoff-shitposter-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/Bog-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.7062931
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Bogdanoffs-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-bogdanoff-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they both look like fags with too much plastic surgery
if they were that rich, they could fix their Fucking faces

I like this meme so i will bump it

I would rather look like a nigger than these 2 jokes.

Failed meme is fail. Everyone knows they're just French comedians now.

i thought all this, but i have psychosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

I just realized that they got their doctorates from the french uni I go to. Mind blown

kek'd
my sides OP
well done

You've taken enough for all of us.

Wtf is wrong with these niggers' faces?

>go on poor people forum
>try to spread illuminati rumors about yourself

nice try faggots, you're not THAT smart

social engineering failed

everyone knows the only 2 French people that matter at all are Daft Punk

The call, Sup Forums

Globalists hate him now!
With one last minute call he saved Europe!

the top of the pyramid has been revealed

there's something not kosher about this shit here

I can't pin heads or tails on this shit

it's said that the top of the pyramid will reveal itself when it's too late to stop

I can't tell if this is a legitimate reveal, or an extremely forced copypasta

This is what happens when you mix russian and south african genes

test

bogged

Why go through such effort with plastic surgery if you can't score over 6/10.

Shitty Sup Forums meme.

I'm flying to Duna today!!! Relay arrives in 10 days. Kerbal lands in 22 days. Isru rover lands in 45 days. Science lab arrives in 110 days.

seriously are you anons robots or paid to spread this or what?

you all show strange speech patterns only seen with forced distribution of information

ANSWER ME

I NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWERS TO MY EXISTENCE AND I SWEAR YOU KNOW

DONT YOU ABANDON THREAD ON ME

I KNOW YOU'RE THERE

BOGDANOVS ENLIGHTEN ME

TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW

Can someone give me a quick rundown again?

this shit

this shit right here

obliviously posting forced meme after forced meme

why are you trying to spread who you are, but not tell us what you know?

Oh
R
Dey
Not
Globalism
Den op
Okay
NICE

see how doesn't reply to either it's a robot (which is pretty common these days on here) or it's a group of people that can only post what they're allowed to

come on guys, you can be the most famous and important whistle blowers in the history of mankind

before you leave people to just meme it away, enlighten us while you're still here

Ah ffs
I can see it
I'm Gunna kill myself anyway
So I don't really give a SHIT about the coming of the boxtox angels
Roll on
You French cunts

How come I've never heard of these fucking freaks outside of Sup Forums? And what the fuck is wrong with their faces?

THIS IS NOT CONVERSATION, ITS PROPAGANDA

NOBODY IS STEPPING OUT OF CHARACTER LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE AN ORGANIC DISCUSSION

AM I THE ONLY ACTUAL PERSON IN THIS THREAD?

PROVE TO ME IM NOT ALONE IN THIS MADNESS

JUST REPLY TO ME

Just kill yourself
It's easier
Easier than being
A joke

French twins who wrote a 'scientific' paper in 2002 that was famous for being a pile of incoherent bullshit that got pushed through to the highest levels of the scientific community simply because of the colossal failures of the peer review system. This marked the first time that people realized that under the currently employed scientific system, the veracity of your work is determined by what fellow scientists say and not on whether the work is actually true or uses reliable methodology.

Topest of kek

They both look like that one dude from that kids show with the huge chin

Can you give me a quick run down?

>forced memes

>Have you taken the Bogpill yet Sup Forums?

No, but I just popped a molly and now I'm sweating.

You've already "had the quick rundown"
Count yourself lucky user
I've read these threads like 10 times
So sad.

For God sake drink some water user.
Fuck what your retarded friends think
Drink some water
And achieve

WHAT IS THIS WEIRD FORMATTING?

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

Sure thing user

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

But they're succeeding.

>timeless beings with god-like characteristics
>owning banks and riches
why? it dosnt make sense.

Forced memes out of fucking nowhere

bogdanoff conspiracy confirmed

bump

I don't even know why anymore

WHO IS HE CALLING

>surgeon:
what kind of surgery you want?
>Bogdanoffs
just fuck our shit up

that hair looks so fucking flammable

this thread needs more incompetent surgery

reddit.com/r/The_bogdanoff

>reddit has taken the bogpill

In depth rundown:
>Bogdanoffs have posted messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Bogdanoff twins to attack Europe.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of bog-pills throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU by elusive bogdanoff twins

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers

>the use of bog-pills in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse cancer.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html

>Bogdanoff laptop contains a 19-page document in bog on how to develop bogological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Bogdanoff twins

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-bogdanoff-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Putin warns of mass bog-pilling

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Igor Bogdanoff. He had French citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that Igor fled through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-bogdanoff-sought-terrorist-buyers

>A group of ships smuggling bog pills has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time

businessinsider.com/bogpill-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Bogdanoff twin’s provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/bogdanoff-twins-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Bogdanoffs decision to send shitposters on regular patrol missions through Sup Forums and reddit is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bogdanoff-shitposter-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Bogdanoff shitposting activity topping all previous levels

janes.com/article/57650/Bog-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Bogdanoff twins to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.7062931

>Bogdanoffs 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Bogdanoffs-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>Bogdanoffs are arming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-bogdanoff-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

Lazytown

Reminder that you likely have Bogdabots inside you right now.

I feel bogged down with all the bog rundowns. But im reading up and and finding out. Tooo many directions!!!

What I'm saying user
I don't care anymore
Okay?

Maybe you need a quick rundown

>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

This is amazing though
Youre wasting your life
But keep it up anyway
It's kind of funny
Maybe pursue a career in meme design

fucking hardy boys

Their human flesh suits need upgraded

The bogdanoffs haha laughing my ass iff. Go back to where you belong OP thats just stupid bait

why post when you miss quints by 1?

That chick is some countess. HE probably needed access to her bloodline.

no, it was ground breaking work that strained the boundary of language.

this is true. my dad is a nuclear rocket biologist and said the papers blew his fucking mind off

So you're saying the paper is valid work?
Or just written by people who wanted what they say to be right.

you seem to be happy. must be taken rectally I suppose.

>my dad is a nuclear rocket biologist

>So you're saying the paper is valid work?

kek

can't wrap my mind around how these fucks look.

perhaps the oddest looking drolls on the entire internet.

hard to even look at them - to be honest.

bump

But why though?

My dads mate can do all that plus down a pint in 0.02seconds trust me

Does he look like pic related?

Is it a top uni?

did they have cosmetic surgeries?
if yes: why would you want to look like this?
if no: why would you want to look like this?

Age does wonders

Go back to
faggot.

no way just years did that to their faces

They did get cosmetic surgery when they were young. Natural aging just twisted their bogtastic faces

>bogtastic
lel
they look like the ugly mixup version of stephen king and stan smith

kek

all that surgery just to have an ugly wife

best rundown. explains bogpill as simply as possible

I have never laughed harder at a meme than i have at the bogpill. gets me everytim. too bad I'm banned on pol for bogposting

they banned me too man.

And I found legit something politically related. Bogs were warning us about Hillary back in 1979. take a look

YES BUT WHO ARE THEY

No amount of money can fix their stupid face. They've gone past the point of no return with plastic surgery.

they truly do know all

fuck bogbans

You cant blame them. The Bog Pill is the hardest pill to swallow

rumor has it that the bogpill is a suppository

What did bog mean by this?

Bog be with those trips

so the bogs apparently have had spikes in popularity, most significantly in february of last year. I think something big is coming from the bogs next month