Why aren't you smoking weed, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you smoking weed, Sup Forums?

I am

Nice.

Because I'm not a faggot like you, OP.

I prefer to be a contributing member of society.

Because I am not a degenerate.

i quit for no reasons

I genuinely am op :)

Because I'm at work. 5:35 is my 4:20.

because smoking is bad for your health, I know this because I smoked cigarettes and joints for 10 years
So now I vaporize my weed and got of the tobacco

I do, but i'm at least fucking adult able to support my habbit with my own money...

Are you retarded user?

Margaritaville?

Because my parents would fucking destroy me, i have 4 joints and i can't smoke them because they're always in the house

Because my mom use to get high and beat me bloody pulp

I doubt it was a weed thing just more if she was allways high and allways pissed off at me for ruining her life so I have made some mental connection that whenever I smell weed I go into a panic attack

What vaporizer? I just recently bought the xmax. Best value for under 100 imo

You're a faggot user. Me da died of heroin. I don't go into a panic attack every time I see users. Jesus. user. I simply can't understand how you haven't gotten over that shit yet?

Flowermate V5.0 Pro

It's pretty good, only bummer is that you can't change the battery and now after ~2 years I'm probably getting a new one in a couple of months because the battery dies after about 8-10 loads.

Nah, that place is tacky as fuck. Tidal power company.

I'm sorry for being a faggot

> goes to [website]
> wins at life

I'd smoke him

Because I did acid and I am the weed smoked

i don't have a life so i don't know where to get it

At least you're self aware.

You wouldn't have a panic attack once you try it probably

Used to, don't anymore. Had a great time, but life and finances unfortunately dictate that I remain crisp.

cause everytime i do i throw up or feel like shit. not worth it.

Because 9/10 times after I smoke weed I hate myself with a burning passion. When I blaze I feel like a failure because everyone I know that smokes weed is a fucking tard with no work ethic.

Cause I am in the USAF..5 years in as a SSgt

true bro, i prefer hashies weed is shit

You think?

Like logicaly I know it wasn't the weed that made my mom do that stuff it was she was just a ass but some part of me freaks when I smell it

and how do you contribute to society? It's midday in the timezones that matter, it's a weekday, yet you're here shitposting.

On a ninety day break. Periods of abstinence help keep my substance use from becoming substance abuse. I recommend this to anyone who thinks they might have a problem.

Started drinking alcohol at 14. Started smoking cigarettes at 16. Started smoking marijuana at 18.

Quit smoking cigarettes and weed at 21. Quit drinking at 25.

I've got a good job that pays well and offers dank benefits (and they also drug test). I've worked at saving a decent amount of money and keeping all my shit in order. I'm healthier and fitter than I've been since my days as a high school athlete. Fucking feels good man.

I have no desire whatsoever to return to a life defined by the pursuit of getting fucked up. No thanks.

I had a lot of fun in the years right out of high school, but I was basically living weekend to weekend. It feels really good now not to wake up hungover or burnt out.

because i have better things to do like post here telling you i have better things to do

Well I do smoke. I have a job and pay taxes. I'm contributing to society also fagoot.

I'll start by saying I love weed. I could smoke it all day, every day. However, I have such an addictive personality that I literally end up smoking all day, every day. I start putt off every day tasks such as cleaning. I would spend all my money on it like a crack head, skip meals despite the munchies.

I can't drink alcohol because I binge so hard I black out, I've had miracles that I hadn't killed myself by how much I've drank.

Actually.jpg

I work two jobs, almost 50 hours a week and I go to the gym. I earned my right to blaze.

I am actually

Quit smoking weed so you can get a job where you work one job for 50+ hours a week and get overtime

Quit being a nigger and be a union man

Fucking losers

look up "depersonalization from weed" and you'll never smoke again

I am

I'm a healthcare worker you faggot. It doesn't work that way. You probably work a blue collar job and are dumber than a box of rocks.

>union

You gotta pretty much sign over your work ethic to be there

well according to studies you don't get cancer from weed...so if your going to smoke weed just make sure it hasn't be altered...meaning added drugs...such as been found that some weed has been sprayed with air fresheners...etc...can't know that unless you grow it yourself...so if you got to smoke...weed is better...personally I don't care for weed...I prefer cigars...Cuban best!

lol nigga depersonalization is partially the reason I started doing drugs. Id want to experience things from a more objective perspective

15yrs, every day, why aren't you taking cocaine?

Because I can deal with my life.

You're a fucking idiot

Cause I love beer

Most people I know who smoke weed daily are unproductive bums but they are at least chilled and relaxed
The people who do smoke once and then are all colors of people but most are nice.
In contrast ALL people I ever met who did cocaine even if only on the weekends turned into complete assholes.

I meant

I'm not 16.

Shut up retard, no one uses that excuse any more.

Because I have schizophrenia. Not smart to smoke weed when I have that...

I'm not allowed to smoke inside.

Well I have schizophrenia and it actually helps me, but you gotta know for yourself

You do realize due to legalization and the taxes involved mean those who smoke weed will be bigger contributors to their state governments than normal tax payers.

36$ an hour for straight time.

Work between 50 and 84 hours a week

I give no fucks

Because who needs weed when you have Sup Forums?

Not a nigger

smoking weed is the 1st step to drug abuse, i
don't want to end up addicted to drugs.

I tend to combine them for a much better experience

This

Weed is for niggers and you should be spanked for smoking it.

Because my school has like two hundred students 5-12, and no one in my classes have drugs.

Because faggots like the one in your picture smoke it.

who is this semon demon

I am smoking weed, im in bits right now.

Most prostitutes don't.

sauce?