Sup Forums's Greatest Artist of All Time RESULTS

Miles won. Thoughts?

Good

Pic related should have won

I'm a huge jazz fan but Miles really isn't the greatest artist of all time. Definitely one of the greats though

>Beethoven beating Radiohead but losing to BoC
What the fuck

>anco beating boc

bull fucking shit

at least it was close

>stereolab losing to Bowie

given Bowie's overall influence I'll take that

>MBV out first round to GY!BE

Sup Forums confirmed for trash taste

Thank GOD you used that photo of Miles for the champion photo. The one you'd been using is terrible

I think that was the joke

Anyway, the whole chart thing was retarded, glad these things are finally over, not a one of them has been good and it's embarrassing seeing them in the catalog

Ah. Yeah that probably was the joke. I feel stupid now.

And yes. I don't know why I pull these things up expecting something other than Sup Forumscore to take over. Just get hopeful sometimes.

Still don't know where the fuck is Coil though

Thank fuck this is over. As if this board could do anything more to embarrass itself. Please never make another one of these and maybe one day we can have an actual discussion about music.

why in the fuck was radiohead beethoven a first round match up, and why did beethoven win. was the seeding literally fucking random

Yes

Kek

next year have some semblance of seeding so it gets hype by the end of the bracket and people stop giving a fuck by the end. there is a reason all the number one seeds dont play immediately in march madness, because then the final is fucking miles davis - john coltrane, instead of something people here actually care about like radiohead - kanye west

dont stop giving a fuck scuse me

THE FACT THAT

I'm just happy that Pink Floyd in reality got this much love even though Sup Forums pretend to not care about dadrock at all

Why and Swans and Bach both X'd out?

It's ok, not the fiasco of MBDTF winning best album of all time

couldn't agree with you more

Does anyone have the results for Sup Forums's best song of all time? Wasn't here for that.

Also, why are Swans and Bach X'd out? Did they tie or something?

>tfw nominated pink floyd
i'm glad they managed to get that far. have no problem with miles winning, definitely a legend. and i'm really glad the winner wasn't some overrated Sup Forumscore artist

There was rigging of some kind. Both got kicked.

My friend voted against Kanye 3 times just to piss off another friend

I think it was Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime? I'm not really sure

Coltrane is superior but I'm just happy it wasn't AnCo or Swans or Kanye or some shit like that

Swansfags and Bachfags used proxies for their sides, and for the other sides too, tryin' to get then disqualified.
They succeeded :33

ps. Miles was a pretty good winner, suprised me

I like music I liked your other stuff to just ask you what kind music do you like the music

It was only Swansfags. They were beating Bach like 70/30, which was obviously fishy

But I thought Bachfags tried to hit them back.
If they didn't why would they be disqualified?

Alright next we need to see what the best thrid track of all time is. Everyone nominate your favorite third track.

Radiohead - Nude

Robert Wyatt - Little Red Riding Hood

>thinking MBV is better thatn GY!BE
(You) confirmed for trash taste

This right here.
MBV is good yeah and they have nice distortions and fuzz-pedals, but they are nowhere as innovative as GY!BE

Alice in Chains - I Stay Away

/of_discussion

But postrock isn't fun to listen to.

Coltrane is the better artist. I'd have to say the greatest jazz artist of all time, yeah, but Beethoven is the greatest music artist of all time. Not that I listen to him that often.

>GY!BE
>innovative
>implying they were more innovative than mbv
wow i honestly think your only option is to kys yourself if you really think that cheesy monotonous edgy prog rock rehash garbage is better than loveless

Nobody's mentioned yet how the winner went 50/50 with DOOM in the first round. Would DOOM have won if he had beaten Davis in the first round?

what in the

Helpless Child would win

this is not representative at all.

>edgy
You don't know what this word means

[fedora tipping intensifies]

>everyone who disagrees with me is a neckbeard
now that's what I call projection

crescendo-core fans =! everyone

Talking Heads - The Great Curve

I never said GY!BE is better than MBV, I love MBV. I just said that they are more innovative than MBV, but well now that I think of it, it's hard to actually say. It just popped into my mind since i'm tired with all the MBV-copycats...

This

>everyone who likes this genre of music that I dislike is a neckbeard
now that's what I call projection

Just more Sup Forums posturing as "intellectuals"

>Sup Forums votes for a popular artist
>"wow Sup Forums has such shit taste"
>Sup Forums votes for a jazz artist
>"wow Sup Forums is filled with pseudo-intellectuals"
you can't win

Well what did you expect?
I for one am happy with the result