Any serious medfags on here right now that could help out a scared mate?

Any serious medfags on here right now that could help out a scared mate?

Today Sup Forums, I found out that some little children (around toddler age) get sex change surgery if they appear to be intersex. What the fuck.

My gf used to have only male friends, when she was a kid. Changed her school at the age of 15 to an all-female catholic one because of whatever reason. She's been bullied back then. Her clit isn't sensitive at all and she only gets off to rough vaginal penetration. Also she's 9/10 beautiful and hot and does everything for me I'm asking for. Sometimes she makes jokes about being a man.

Now I'm sceptic (have always been) and afraid that I'm fucking a mtf right now. Is there any actual reason not to be? I talked to her about this topic "randomly", making fun of guys that don't know they're fucking a mtf and she said something along the line "well you can be happy that I've always been 100% female" or something like that. I don't care.

Is there any safe way to find out if she was a male before I met her?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YUYWixD.jpg
fishki.online/files/pics/2016.12/thumbs/1481257285_chastnoe-37.jpeg
40.media.tumblr.com/8f94cd3b2a27520d201bef11c733ac74/tumblr_o05mrx3HDL1qlf2x3o1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are such nice tits I feel I should read you post.... Fuck! One moment.

Just ask her, pasta

Check her semen
You have to go deep.

I will mate, but she may lie to me since I told her what I'm thinking about it. That's why I am talking about a

>safe way to find out

ya know

Does she have periods?

hahahahaha you are so fucking retarded.
>tranny shite has only been a thing for a few years
>pre-adolescent preparing for sex change by giving out hormone blockers to children has been okay for like 5 years or something
>your gf is probably in her 20's
mate if she'd ever been a dude you'd have known when first meeting her

forgot pic

why are you "scared"
if she's a 9/10 and does whatever you want it shouldn't matter at all

Pretty sure traps cant get wet naturally so if you dont need lube should be good

Lulz. The obvious answer presents itself.

Ask her, the worst case is she lies to you and was a man, but you wouldn't know.

Some women are more work than others. You're either up for it or you're not.

Dose she have her monthly blood

Post pic of her vag

fucking a guy is gay you faggot.

Ask her to throw something across the room to you.

I think you should ask her.

How some of you can get girlfriends is completely beyond me

>Does she have periods?

at least she seems to have. But I've never see it with my own eyes. Don't know if I should be sad or happy about it.

You don't know what you're talking about. Google it, my doubts are legit.

It does matter. I hate being told lies. I'd instantly drop her for this lie. Think about me whatever you want.

Got dubs. Must be true.

And in this thread, we discover what it's like for OP to be dumped by what he claims is a smokin' hot broad.

Heh,

That's a pretty pathetically low sperm count.

does she have an adams apple

Prominent Adam's Apple?

Stories on Sup Forums are all falsehoods, OP is a faggot, etc. etc.

i.imgur.com/YUYWixD.jpg
fishki.online/files/pics/2016.12/thumbs/1481257285_chastnoe-37.jpeg
40.media.tumblr.com/8f94cd3b2a27520d201bef11c733ac74/tumblr_o05mrx3HDL1qlf2x3o1_1280.jpg

/thread.

Is this a thing? Where you got that info from? That would be helpfull as shit cause she's dripping all over the place everytime.

>a safe way to know

>does she have an adams apple
She actually does, yeah

What is your point? Did I mention this pictures to be anywhere remotely related, you fucking dipshit?

what would be the huge problem ? shes hot shes abviously a nice girl .. friendly good girl friend so what is the problem about her maybe once been a man ?

Ask her if she likes Chronicles of Riddick, if she says yes she had a dick.

see kek

Is she or was she ever tight? Can you feel her squeezing during sex?

Tasty.

This.

A FUCKING JOKE that people think they can "choose" their sex. If someone decided they were a cow, moo'd like a cow and grazed in a field like a cow - we wouldn't call them a cow, we would call them MENTALLY FUCKED UP (or whatever the PC term.)

but if she got surgery as a toddler then she texhnically is a grill

For what it's worth I have similar paranoia towards my gf
I got over it by seeing pics of her as a toddler, because I can't see/feel a prominent adam's apple, because she has periods (whenever I fuck her on her period, there's blood on the condom), and because there's a general fear of accidental pregnancy

Just tell your gf that you hate trannies and want to genocide them. See how she reacts

Can she reverse park?

>What the fuck.
Legalized child abuse.

well seems like a great idea

look at her child pics

Dude meet me half way here: ask her. Or for fuck's sake look at some baby/toddler photos of her.

Ha!

u damn virgin degenerated idiot... if she likes u, like her back!

if you can tell the difference..the odds are youre...you're gay

(It would mean she's not just typical "female crazy" she would be "fucked up schizo crazy" thinking she(he)'s something she(he)'s not.

Is that it? I would say there is a good chance it is a he.

>afraid
you're such a faggot.
is the sex good? is the relationship nice?
does anything else even matter?

Get her pregnant.

not as tight as my exgf, but that bitch was a tiny one, so I'd suggest her as tight, too.

And hell yeah she does have dem kegels. Loves to squeeze my dick when I finished in her resting. I gues post op trannies can't do this, yes yes? But thinking about it... I have these muscles too and can make my dick move while being errect. Would a surgeon be able to use these muscles when making a vagina? Or am I dumb and man's and woman's kegels are completely different things?

I will ask for some toddler pics. Great idea.

here's your (you)

Get off the Sup Forums and keep away from those social justice faggots. You're getting paranoid. If you're totally adamant about this, there are websites that will test DNA for you, chromosome examination. Get her saliva or something, mail that shit in, pay the price, and find out you wasted money.

The same fag who was asking if she got implants or not...

you obviously dont know what intersex means

Ur safe op, if she's wet and can squeeze ur dick no way its a trap.

Continue fucking her brains out user.

Check chromosomes. Winrar.

seems like bait, but if you're not sure, your girl has a busted enough pussy to dump it. you should be able to fucking tell?!?!?!?!?

Sex is godlike. Dresses up as a cat for me to deepthroat my dick like a champ. Tells me to choke and rape her. We both do everything we're into. Relationship is everything I've ever dreamt of.

Still wouldn't fuck a dude that has got his penis removed anylonger.

so my mum is a he, too?

I actually do think that I'm showing a lot of paranoid behaviour. But I do need to know this. maybe I'll actually go for this dna test.

wat

how certain are you about this/10

you know only a few hundred ever make it to the end you retard. learn to science.

>>Sex is godlike. Dresses up as a cat for me to deepthroat my dick like a champ. Tells me to choke and rape her. We both do everything we're into. Relationship is everything I've ever dreamt of.
then stop worrying and fuck her/him/whatever raw.

this op
you're just paranoid
now go and enjoy your perfect relationship, 99% of people on this board would kill for a gf like yours

100% no need to worry.

Also if you've fucked a real chick before you would know she aint a trap.

>so my mum is a he, too?
If she looks like that then she is not a typical female at least, if not imbalanced.

I'd realy like to be this ignorant. But I can not.

99% of people on this board would kill for a gf like yours

This is what makes me paranoid. I certainly do not consider myself as a loser but this girl is top end, can't really tell what makes her love me. Maybe that's what I'm trying to explain with me being afraid her being a mtf.

I've fucked five girls before, two of them in a longtime relation. I know girls. But I do not know traps.

I think there is a misunderstanding right there

People like you are the reason mtfs can't go in society telling the truth.

Come on man, it's 2017, and you are not even fucking a guy. ffs shes your girlfriend and as far as this post goes, you enjoy your relationship. There's no such thing as "doing this or that is gay", a person just simply does whatever he thinks is fun and enjoyable.

>inb4 I'm gay

I'm straight, I have experience with boys, girls, mtf, shemales, etc. I must say I stood with the girls but the rest are fun too! You need to take your society pressures off yourself OP

Good luck with that! and post more pics of your gf

sex with a trap feels like a loose dry handjob

won't take the bait, also tl;dr, completly wasted your time on this one m8

>There's no such thing as "doing this or that is gay"

Your alt facts and terrible opinions don't change reality due to your delusions. Fucking a guy is gay. You are gay. You fucked guys. Fucking people that are guys but think they are women, well guess what, you just fucked a guy. Faggot.

>can't really tell what makes her love me
you just have low self esteem i guess
try not to think about it much

wow, at least I don't have the whole pressure of hesitating about doing ANYTHING because it will make me gay. Good luck with that bro

Not bait, just my opinion. Your gf has some really nice tits btw

Seen this before don't lie...

Cheap DNA test. 200$

not my gf

I do need to work on that one, you're correct.

You have experience doing this?

I'll thankfully summarize what you dudes came up with for me

> go check her toddler pics
> If she squeezes with her pussy and gets wet everything is cool
>dna test

I'm not really buying the squeezing and getting wet one. None of you guise including me does know about this surgery shit enough detail to safely state that a post-op would not be able to do these things.

checking toddler pics can be a way will try this. If this won't work out for whatever reason, there still is the dna one.

any further suggestions? you've been helpful af so far, glad I came here for advice. I am not disappoint.

Check'D

>I'm straight, I have experience with boys, girls, mtf, shemales, etc. I must say I stood with the girls but the rest are fun too! You need to take your society pressures off yourself OP

Most people have at least one or two childhood photos where they are naked. See if you can find one and check the essentials.

Well tecnicaly traps don t produce vaguinal fluids. Check her dirty underwear, specialy after some foreplay, if it's clean she may probably be a shemale.

Talk to her. Ask her if she thinks that mtf trannies are real women or not
Ask her if she'd ever have surgery on her genitals (sane people answer no to this, so that would be an easy red flag)

Alternatively, you may find skid marks and lose all attraction for her
like I did...

Ask her.

realistically if she had a sex change long ago, it would be quite obvious if its a post-op vagina you are fucking. I think you are being very paranoid and theres extremely little chance of her being a mtf

>check the essentials
quality kek. Will do.

as I said before, she leaks like a runlet. But I, for example, produce a shitload of precum, too. A day passing by, having had a handfull of boners because of horny thoughts, and my underwear looks like I came in it... Wouldn't a good surgeon be able to use this for a selfmade pussy?

>Ask her if she thinks that mtf trannies are real women or not
This is actually a clever ass tricky idea. I will make this question fit in somehow, this is brilliant! The other one is a step to far and way to obvious. but thanks a shitload for the first one.

have a cutie!

You're a stupid fuck. You should dump her so she can find a real man.

The only thing I need to admit right there is that I may be paranoid. Having survived cancer like I did, you may be able to understand it. Also you're the first one right now to insult me this way. Think about what this makes you.

The only one who isn't humoring your dumb shit. Quit being a fucking idiot. You'll probably never have a shot with anyone close to a 9 again.

she was probably born a hermaphradite and doesn't even know it. Normally in that case they remove the penis.

I can contact her subtly and find out. I can say I was given her info by an intersex agency to fill out a questionnaire. I can mock it up online and everything.

I agree. You should break up with her so she can find someone better.

Do you know any of her oldest friends?
If you are at least a bit charismatic you can maybe get the questions from an old time friend by asking some questions and listen on the details, for example
> if the friend refers to her as he/she by accident
> what they did as children (any boy-like hobbies)
> if you cant get toddler pic's from her or her parents maybe the friend can help and can reasure you a bit
this in my opinion is a lot cheaper than a DNA test. Just be cool and social, you can't believe what people give away with slight gestures or body signs

Whatever, dude. I don't care for whatever you got to say.

Will dump now some pics for everyone who contributed to my situation.

yeah sure m8

suck my dick

>Do you know any of her oldest friends?
I do know her brother and cousins that grew up with her. Will look out for this if toddler pics won't work. And I will not ask someone else then herself for these pics, especially if I already asked her. That'd make me look like a total pedo creep, don't you think?

check her chromosomes

Does she have scars under her tits? If not, don't worry

>sometimes she makes jokes about being a man

thats because she used to be one,you retard

anymoar of her?

Check tits for scars, also manpussy, does not look the same as really pussy. You should be able to identify an impostor fairly easy.

and even if she didnt used to be a male,the fact she has or had only male friends tells me she was a massive slut anyway.not exactly girlfriend worthy

Fabulous pic